Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

I agree with that :lmao:

Britney's not singing, dancing or ANYTHING and she won BEST TOUR??? What a total joke. I feel sorry for the majority of her fans who think she's "so talented" :lmao:

Omg me 2 . I wonder what makes them so blind.

Oh for goodness sake! If you hadn't noticed by now, Madonna is the most resilient pop star the world has ever seen. She can adapt to anything and is a perceptive and shrewd businesswoman. Harvard business students could learn a thing or two from her. The truth of the matter is, given the fickle nature of audiences in general, no solo pop star has ever lasted this long (into her fifties so far) and stayed at this consistently high level on a global scale.

MJ (God Bless MJ!!) could have done it, but as we all have sadly seen, he was as much a victim of his fame as he was the creator of it. Ditto for Elvis. Prince could have done it, but even though his creative output is still strong, he's lost his relevance in the mainstream. Janet, no offense to her fans (and I love me some old-school Janet), can't stop referring to her holy vagina in every album since "The Velvet Rope". Her recent albums have been a shallow, hollow shell of what it brilliantly used to be. She could definitely have done it. (I'm still holding out for something special from her if she could just leave her damn vagina out of it.)

Don't EVEN get me started on Whitney. Ugh. Now Mariah, she's gonna come back, but let's face it, her amazing voice, some great music, and slammin' body (I'm gay btw.) are all she ever offers up these days. She's not the cultural heavy hitter and live performer that Madonna is. Britney? She could become massively huge (even bigger than Mother Monster I dare say) if she actually tried, but she's been phoning it in for a while now.

Madonna is walking into uncharted territory. How does someone who is also a woman continue to be a global phenomenon well into middle age and beyond? NOBODY else has done it at this level yet. So far, companies and whole corporations are still forking up MILLIONS of dollars (on a 53 year old woman!) to make her star shine bright. Stadiums AND arenas around the world get sold out for her shows. After eleven albums, her next album is the most anticipated one of 2012.

SHE IS WRITING THIS STORY. She's been writing it all along.

Could we all just chill the fuck out? Sit back. Enjoy the music. Go to her shows, and lose ourselves in every blissful moment.

If you hadn't figured it out by now, she knows EXACTLY what she's doing. If you look back at her legacy, she plays every success and every misstep to her advantage. This is still her playground. No matter what happens, she will come out on top in the end. History will repeat itself. It always has.

POST OF THE YEAR! :clap:

I agree with that :lmao:

Britney's not singing, dancing or ANYTHING and she won BEST TOUR??? What a total joke. I feel sorry for the majority of her fans who think she's "so talented" :lmao:

Brtiney is a talentless puppet...an uninspired robot who lip-syncs 90% of her shows.

Brtiney is a talentless puppet...an uninspired robot who lip-syncs 90% of her shows.

EXACTLY :thumbsup:

That's why i will NEVER understand how this girl became THAT famous :manson:

The only thing she had is a nice personality, i give her that. But now, you have some of her fans who think she deserve her position only because of that :lmao:

EXACTLY :thumbsup:

That's why i will NEVER understand how this girl became THAT famous :manson:

The only thing she had is a nice personality, i give her that. But now, you have some of her fans who think she deserve her position only because of that :lmao:

Why is Just Another Madonna Fan always flapping his gums about Gaga and Britney and the multitude of expriences he has had with their fans? Surely there's better things to do on the internets if they annoy you so much :bad:

Why is Just Another Madonna Fan always flapping his gums about Gaga and Britney and the multitude of expriences he has had with their fans? Surely there's better things to do on the internets if they annoy you so much :bad:

That's funny considering I heard the same about you on non-Madonna related forums. ;)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Britney Spears, best tour? :rotfl: i really do worry about the level of retardation that goes on with gays and their worship of some of these women. Last week i read Kesha fans commenting on her flawless vocals :rotfl: this week Britney wins best tour. Lord :lol:

Anyway, who gives a fuck about Billboard, it's generally a bloated mess of whats HOT right now voted by people who only listen to top 40 radio. Who cares.

Well, like i said on another topic, i'm a regular on ATRL and the IMDB boards and there's A LOT of Britney and Rihanna fans trolling everytime there's a new topic about Madonna. It's annoying and hypocritical as HELL. Because i'm not even looking for things about them, their fans just come up and began their bullsh*t about how much Madonna is a old hag and how much Britney, Rihanna, Gaga,... are SO much better than her.

You see my point now?

Well, like i said on another topic, i'm a regular on ATRL and the IMDB boards and there's A LOT of Britney and Rihanna fans trolling everytime there's a new topic about Madonna. It's annoying and hypocritical as HELL. Because i'm not even looking for things about them, their fans just come up and began their bullsh*t about how much Madonna is a old hag and how much Britney, Rihanna, Gaga,... are SO much better than her.

You see my point now?

I don't go to such boards, but the truth of the matter I see that Madonna fans do the same of other artists. It's a two way street. It's funny how some fans ignore that fact. But oh well, this thread isn't supposed to be about the other artists. It's about Madonna's new album. A shame that some keep side tracking it with their petty immature comments at others who are here simply to enjoy Madonna and the new info coming our way. :wacko:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

That shit is ALL over other forums for ALL artists, this nonsense about "99% of fans from this person are crazy" is just stupid. I've seen my fair share of idiotic Madonna fans all over the net, including here, that's what happens when fans come together, you always get the wierdos, that's the type of crowd that the internet attracts.

For every stupid fan who have a normal one too, that goes for every popstar fanbase out there.

she should have won nothing

I agree :lol:

And so most of today's acts in the pop world. Very undeserving. The truth is that if there hadn't been a Madonna

no one of the rest would exist today but while they seem to temporarily exist Madonna continues to capture

the media interest and she's making hundreds of millions well into her 50s

All the others took a bit of this and a bit of that from her book, her imagery, her style, her quotes but keep

repeating and repeating the same thing over and over. They have zero lasting material on their cvs nor they made

any sort of cultural statement.

Even those who labelled her a slut in the early 90's ("she is not a real lady" or that she was not relevant

anymore*) implying she was just using sex-charged content to sell her music to compensate for a lack of talent were

subsequently caught pushing sex down people's throats with every single release *cough Pariah and Miss Jackson*

and in the mean time Madonna was evolving moving to Evita, ROL, Music, Confessions, best-selling children's books

4 highest-grossing worldwide tours, and those who slammed her are now mourning the loss of their careers

But most people think that Kylie sings live :lol:

:lol:

Live and whispery. The best that a cartoon character's voice can afford to

I'll give her that though. Kylie at least MAKES the effort of living up to the definition of her job.

This is nothing personal against Britney. I think she is a sweet girl caught in a game bigger than a person

who was pushed and pushed and denied a childhood could possibly handle (see MJ, Christina and all the rest)

But to think that she makes a few millions while a technician puts on a record in the backstage is just

blasphemous ..... I guess that's what her fans want from her.

I don't believe he's sad for Madonna, if you read it carefully. I believe he's sad for himself because he loves Madonna and questions what is/might be happening to her music.

He shouldn't be sad for himself either ;)

Let's wait for the final product and then speak our impressions. And even if people were to be disappointed.

Who cares really? I don't think most of her fans realise (or people in general) what it means and what it takes

to mantain a peak in any business for almost 30 years.

Even her lowest material rises up against the competition. I think that you should start appreciating the fact

that at her age she is still willing to embark on a tour of such proportions and of course she does that because

she absolutely loves it! so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride no matter how longer it's going to last

Madonna didn't come from a wealthy background. Didn't have parents who put her on a tv show when she was 5 or 16.

she won a dance scolarship at UNI. Got trained by Martha Graham dance teachers in NY, played drums in an abandoned

synagogue in Queens at 4 in the morning and look what she did with herself. I find it odd that people still

question her moves, her motives and her drive after 30 years

Some people on here can be so negative and unappreciative

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

A bit dramatic there with the whole THERE WOULD BE NO MUSIC ON EARTH EVER WITHOUT MADONNA and MADONNA STRUGGLED SO HARD IN LIFE, she didn't come from the SLUMS OF INDIA folks, let's all calm down a little :dramatic:

Madonna is walking into uncharted territory. How does someone who is also a woman continue to be a global phenomenon well into middle age and beyond? NOBODY else has done it at this level yet. So far, companies and whole corporations are still forking up MILLIONS of dollars (on a 53 year old woman!) to make her star shine bright. Stadiums AND arenas around the world get sold out for her shows. After eleven albums, her next album is the most anticipated one of 2012.

SHE IS WRITING THIS STORY. She's been writing it all along.

:clap:

A bit dramatic there with the whole THERE WOULD BE NO MUSIC ON EARTH EVER WITHOUT MADONNA and MADONNA STRUGGLED SO HARD IN LIFE, she didn't come from the SLUMS OF INDIA folks, let's all calm down a little :dramatic:

:dramatic:

As dramatic as it sounds I was just pointing out the difference between Madonna's rise to fame (and mantaining it

for a seriously long time, considering it's the pop field and that before her, female acts didn't wield as much

influence or decisional power) and everyone who followed rise to fame. And comparing the quality of the material too.

Which is def not secondary. It's the simple truth ;)

But she didn't come from the Upper West side, a famous child star brother, a soap

opera, Disney Channell or sucking Tommy Mottola's dick either. Give credit where

credit is due :madgemanson:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Besides she didn't come from the Upper West side, a famous child star brother, a soap

opera, Disney Channell or sucking Tommy Mottola's dick. Give credit where credit is

due :madgemanson:

So did many other artists, who gives a fuck.

Just because she started later in life when compared to some of the other girls doesn't mean she's "above everything".

She succeeded because she has a strong creative drive and is a good business woman. Not because she apparently drank piss from garbage bins to stay alive during her poverty years in NY. She should get lots of credit for lasting as long as she has, it's not easy in her industry, but don't do the whole SAD STORY bullshit.

So did many other artists, who gives a fuck.

Just because she started later in life when compared to some of the other girls doesn't mean she's "above everything".

She succeeded because she has a strong creative drive and is a good business woman. Not because she apparently drank piss from garbage bins to stay alive during her poverty years in NY. She should get lots of credit for lasting as long as she has, it's not easy in her industry, but don't do the whole SAD STORY bullshit.

No you don't understand what I meant. What I meant was nothing about sadness or a cliche cinderella story

I meant this: Madonna is one of the very few artists that are relevant on a global scale, whether today, 20 or 10

years ago that has thoroughly earned and deserved her success building it from scratch when there was no You Tube, no

I-Tunes and people who didn't have solid connections within the industry from the start would get cut out square

And I am sure that coming from any of those places I listed above does indeed provide more of an entrance ticket

than a dance scholarship would.

Also you don't get that it's not an age issue here.

What differentiates Madonna from Britney, Christina etc is not the age at which she started he career but that she

started raw and taught herself everything and tried to absorb everything. She didn't have a TV contract.

And that's a trait she has preserved throughout the years in spite of all the success and accolades she has received.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I get what you mean, i just don't think bringing it up really means anything.

Madonna was self taught? she had a dance teacher :dazed: she had producers on her first album :dazed: she didn't do EVERYTHING on her own and teach herself and become this vision of brilliance with NO help.

In what way did Britney not absord things just because she had a year on a TV show? didn't she practice with a dance teacher too? didn't she get singing lessons too? didn't she work the hours she needed to make the show? didn't Britney come from a middle clas family? or did Britney just have all those things magically implanted in her with no effort?

I get what you're saying, but i just think you're making it sound a bit more extreme than it actually is.

We both agree that she has indeed worked her ass off and done it better than anyone though :)

Anyway, back to the album news.