Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

posted on Madonna.com:

Fresh News From The Madonna Team: Madonna is currently filming the video to her brand new single with M.I.A & Nicki Minaj, which is directed by Megaforce. Later this week, she will create her new album's photoshoot with Mert & Marcus! Get ready for a brand new Madonna era and stay tuned for more exclusive updates...

Rumored track titles we know so far:

* Give Me All your Love

* Masterpiece

* Girls Gone Wild

* Bang Bang

* Again And Again

http://www.facebook....5024717&sk=wall

Mert & Marcus will photoshoot madonna new Álbum cover this friday

oh gawd... i think i'm gonna cry... it's finally happening after years and years and years of waiting... :shy:

this will definitely give us the DEFINITIVE NEW MADONNA look for the new era...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002655024717&sk=wall

Mert & Marcus will photoshoot madonna new Álbum cover this friday

I am quite happy about this! They are awesome. I hope it is a coloful shot (no pink though) and not B&W.

Does anyone else think it is weird we haven't gotten a confirmed release date for the album yet? I don't think we have ever had the first video is shot BEFORE we knew the release date of the album.

Also, if "GMAYL" is coming out in January, by Madonna's previous patterns, it would suggest a February album launch, yes? Maybe she is switching it up this time and releasing a buzz single and then the second single launches the album?

I'm so glad she's doing Mert and Marcus! Thankfully no Steven Klein this time. I know it's unfair but I blame all those Steven Klein leaks from the repulsiveness Madonna now gets for acting "old and try-hard"

Does anyone else think it is weird we haven't gotten a confirmed release date for the album yet? I don't think we have ever had the first video is shot BEFORE we knew the release date of the album.

Also, if "GMAYL" is coming out in January, by Madonna's previous patterns, it would suggest a February album launch, yes? Maybe she is switching it up this time and releasing a buzz single and then the second single launches the album?

I hope so.It's time for Madonna to try a new strategy.Releasing a "buzz single" is a smart move.Then she can follow it up with the 'real' first single.

I hope she uses Fabien Baron, of Interview magazine, to design the album artwork/booklet!!!! The man has a golden touch with very fresh and clean work!

well,they have worked together before(SEX,duh),so it's likely

well,they have worked together before(SEX,duh),so it's likely

I'm sure Fabien will be the art director. He already designed the bottle of her perfume and I believe he did the art director for the promotional pictures (Met & Marcus did that photoshoot as well).

I hope so.It's time for Madonna to try a new strategy.Releasing a "buzz single" is a smart move.Then she can follow it up with the 'real' first single.

The Music video was shot months in advance, due to the fact she was pregnant with Rocco. It was shot in late April 2000, and I believe by that point, we were only told the album would be out in the Fall of 2000. Though due to the leak of "Music", the album and single release were scheduled earlier.

BREAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com heard that the cover shoot for Madonna's new album is happening right now as we write at Highline Stages in New York.

Madonna is stunning, she looks like a little girl!

From what we have been told, Madonna is dressed very 80's reminiscent. She is wearing neon colors and a cream blazer with shoulder pads. Black "pink" sweats. And surprise... with what is described as a "punk" haircut! Blond-honey hair, slicked back on sides and "poofed" up on top. It is sorta Mohawky with sides slicked back, apparently very Joan Collins.

They also had a shoot with Madonna with a cigarette and she was getting annoyed by smoke.

The shoot will go on till late night.

Read more: http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/...#ixzz1g5NU8icO

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/

REAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com Team is glad to announce that our friend Giovanni Bianco is designing the cover of Madonna's New Album for the third time in a row.

As already known, the cover shoot will be done by talented Mert & Marcus later this week, and styling will be created by long-time Madonna's stylist Arianne Phillips.

A new Madonna era is now definitely coming soon.

Guest groovyguy

Giovanni Bianco on Twitter:

"I'm so happy to be doing Madonna's album cover for the 3rd time! Photo by Mert&Marcus and styling by Arianne Phillips."

Guest groovyguy

Giovanni Bianco is a Brazilian Italian creative director with a studio in New York. His work with Madonna:

Books

X-STaTIC PRO=CeSS 2003

Madonna Confessions 2008

Album Covers

Confessions on a Dance Floor 2005

Sorry (Single) 2005

Hard Candy 2008

Tour Books

re-Invention Tour 2004[1]

Confessions Tour 2006

Stick & Sweet Tour 2008