Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

Guest groovyguy

http://www.fun107.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=169&itemid=29776690

So-Called "Leaked" Madonna Album Title and Track Listing Are Fake, Says Rep

On Thursday, the gossip site PerezHilton.com posted what it claimed was a photo of an advance copy of Madonna's forthcoming album, complete with a track listing. The site claimed the photo could be legit, because the album pictured carried the logos of her new record label, Interscope, and her promoter, Live Nation. Well, guess what -- it's not.

According to the photo, the album is titled Luv, and song titles listed include "Dangerous Faith," "Crossed Fingers," "Solar Salvation" and "Revelation." But Madonna's spokeswoman tells ABC News Radio that the website's report is "B.S." -- in other words, the whole thing, including the track listing, is fake.

Of note, the Madonna fansite Madonnarama.com claims to have knowledge of some actual song titles on the record -- which include "Birthday Song," "Girls Gone Wild," "Bang Bang" and "Turn Up the Radio." However, none of these have been confirmed by Madonna's camp, nor her record label. Madonna's as-yet-untitled album -- her first since 2008's Hard Candy -- is due out in March; Madonna will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show on February 5.

http://www.fun107.co...itemid=29776690

On Thursday, the gossip site PerezHilton.com posted what it claimed was a photo of an advance copy of Madonna's forthcoming album, complete with a track listing. The site claimed the photo could be legit, because the album pictured carried the logos of her new record label, Interscope, and her promoter, Live Nation. Well, guess what -- it's not.

According to the photo, the album is titled Luv, and song titles listed include "Dangerous Faith," "Crossed Fingers," "Solar Salvation" and "Revelation." But Madonna's spokeswoman tells ABC News Radio that the website's report is "B.S." -- in other words, the whole thing, including the track listing, is fake.

Of note, the Madonna fansite Madonnarama.com claims to have knowledge of some actual song titles on the record -- which include "Birthday Song," "Girls Gone Wild," "Bang Bang" and "Turn Up the Radio." However, none of these have been confirmed by Madonna's camp, nor her record label. Madonna's as-yet-untitled album -- her first since 2008's Hard Candy -- is due out in March; Madonna will perform at the Super Bowl halftime show on February 5.

:lmao: Surprise Surprise!!

ETALK Canada(shit program i know) its the biggest entertainment show had a 2012 predictions. The one star who was predicted to have a bad year was Madonna. They thought the new album probably won't be that great they mentioned that they heard the demos online. They ended up saying something like we'll see. US magazine also has some playlist from Chuck this week for party tunes for new years eve. 'Music' from Madonna is featured. They have a huge picture of her in the latest issue. They say the world misses Madonna and that she is releasing a new album early 2012. God the anticipation is pretty high hope she delivers.

God i hope those demos are just that demos.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/01/01/what-likely-make-news/YDs7zSTljg4DWvhClmSNSN/story.html

Culture

How will this affect traditional venues? Hollywood wants to keep filling theater seats, often with multisequel franchises. But box office receipts are slipping, and two of the biggest franchises are at an end. “Harry Potter’’ concluded last year. “Twilight’’ bids adieu in November.

With the music industry even deeper into the throes of declining sales, Madonna plans to visit Boston during her 2012 world tour, nearly three decades and a host of reinventions after her first album.

While her monumental success created a template for successors ranging from pop princesses to Lady Gaga, the outcome of this tour may say as much about us as it does Madonna and the perilous duet of commerce and culture.

“I was thinking about her followers, the Lady Gagas etc.,’’ said Lynne Layton, a psychoanalyst and assistant professor of psychology at Harvard Medical School who has taught Madonna as an academic subject.

“Madonna was kind of bad,’’ she said of the performer’s early career. “The girls I taught at Harvard, this wasn’t something they went to see with their mothers. This was rebellious. This was the sexuality of the preteen, which at that point was rebellious.

“There doesn’t seem to be anything bad in culture any more. Now, mothers go to see Lady Gaga. Something’s been tamed down. I want to know if Madonna has been tamed down.’’

http://www.fun107.co...itemid=29776690

Too bad she doesnt say anything about GMAYL, that its just a demo and sounds nothing like the real version.

Honestly, I don't think she's ever picked a first single as monotonous as this one in all her career. And that after 4 fucking years.

I really can't take a list that includes Diana Vickers, Steps, Alexandra Burke and Girls Aloud seriously.. :confused:

Neither can I.

I mean, Diana Vickers and Alexandra Burke? :lmao:

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

I've often wondered if on her desk at her home office in New York there's a little red button next to a pile of old notebooks and to-do lists. When she feels compelled, she presses that button and it switches a GARGANTUAN machine on, igniting it into motion.

The other day, I was at a Kroger supermarket here in Nashville where I live, and while I was shopping, one of her ballads came on the overhead speakers. I must have looked a little drunk singing along to the words "Deep in my heart I'm concealing, things that I'm longing say!!! Scared to confess what I'm feeling. Frightened. You'll slip away" in the baking aisle.

I went to another supermarket the other day to get some dark chocolate when, lo and behold, a familiar voice could be heard everywhere saying the words "I have a tale to tell." That voice is working its way back into our lives in the places where we live and move every day.

Today, on New Year's Eve, I've been reflecting on this past year. I'm thrilled about what's to come for 2012.

Clearly, she's pressed the button. Happy New Year to fellow Madonna fans everywhere! Let's all have a blast in 2012!

last night shortly after midnight I was flipping thru channels on TV and came across the Celebration video of all things :wow: then today out shopping heard True Blue and Cherish, I think you may be on to something :thumbsup:

http://lci.tf1.fr/monde/annee-12-12-mois-12-evenements-6911003.html

TF1 speaks of Madonna's new album as one of the biggest event for 2012

I love it. TF1. She's up there with France presidential election, the London Olympics, the G20 and the End of the World

At 53 after 30 years. Now THAT'S relevance.

People who will save pop in 2012, GIRLS ALOUD, DIANE VICKERS, STEPS.

British charts are THE WORST. Omg, British People :rotfl: lush.

The thing is, the UK charts are based just on sales and are, therefore, an accurate representation of what people like. Many other countries include airplay which is completely irrelevant. Secondly, the sheer diversity of music in our charts is staggering compared to some other places. I think the British charts are far healthier than the US charts.

HEALTHIER? :rotfl:

Meanwhile the US charts are just as much a representation of what people like seeing as how iTunes basically dictates what is a hit now. It's no different - don't you guys have an airplay chart where songs get A/B/C-listed? I must say that some of the pop music you guys put at #1 is appalling though. Why are you still listening to boy and girl bands?!

Guest astonishing!

British pop music really is undeniably ridiculous sometimes.

But America isn't perfect. LMFAO are American right?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The thing is, the UK charts are based just on sales and are, therefore, an accurate representation of what people like. Many other countries include airplay which is completely irrelevant. Secondly, the sheer diversity of music in our charts is staggering compared to some other places. I think the British charts are far healthier than the US charts.

All music charts from all over the world have shit selections of course, and the one positive about the UK charts is that it is more diverse than the U.S. charts since it does have a stronger influence from OTHER countries and the different genres that come out of them. Aussie charts are the same in that sense, it's full of U.S, UK and Euro infleunces, and i'd be more prone to check out the UK top 40 before i checked out the U.S top 40, simply because i'd get a wider selection of genres to expose myself to.

Still, from all the charts in the world, the amount of local dire pop music that comes out of the UK is pretty high, and the choice of things that the public send to #1 over there [Olly Murs, Steps, Cher Lloyd, Diane Vickers ect.] is far worse than other places from what i have seen.

That list from PopJustice is simply HORRIFIC.

I LOVE THE UK THO!......2 Fat Ladies, Harry and Amy from The Only Way Is Essex, Wife Swap, Hugh Grant comedies, Nigella Lawson :inlove: I'll be there early next year, can't wait to talk in dem red phone booths while calling home all, "Oi, i'm in England, had a bloody sodding time in Buckingham today, innit!".

Maybe i'll even bump into HARRY and AMY! she's lush...

550w_reality_tv_towie_amy.jpg

AMAZING.