Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

So, using some logic here if the first single is released by the last week of january as a digital download, then that could potentially mean that the song goes to radio the week or maybe even two weeks before... Unless they use the new tactic to just release it and immediately put it on sale, which makes more sense. So BEST case scenario is a new single by mid january, worst scenario is the last week of january...

one more month to go!!! Enough to keep us busy untill then. Cover art, track titles, music video, etc, etc, etc!

Guest groovyguy

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/madonna/

December 14, 2011

I met and conversed with Madonna officially for the first time today. I can't write about it until February! But yeah. Major.

The new M era is gonna be amazing! I just feel it. It's coming.

William Orbit Facebook

Dec 5 2011

It was a nice change from all the questions about Madonna, leaked tracks, demos etc.

I can’t answer any enquiries about that project (not yet anyway), but I will say that a lot of people have worked their asses off to make it a heck of a treat. And with many surprises. And it won’t be long for you to wait now.

Guest groovyguy

So, using some logic here if the first single is released by the last week of january as a digital download, then that could potentially mean that the song goes to radio the week or maybe even two weeks before... Unless they use the new tactic to just release it and immediately put it on sale, which makes more sense. So BEST case scenario is a new single by mid january, worst scenario is the last week of january...

one more month to go!!! Enough to keep us busy untill then. Cover art, track titles, music video, etc, etc, etc!

Maybe it will go as rumored: radio release on Jan 16th and single release for sale late January, probably 1 week before Superbowl? If they announce the album today, won't we be getting the album title?

Really nice article from ThatGrapeJuice

Madonna fans rejoice.

For today, reports regarding the icon’s rumored partnership with Interscope were confirmed.

Yes, she has signed a three album contract with the label, in a bid to kick start the next era of her lengthy career.

Full story below…

According to Billboard Biz, the 50 something has inked a deal which will see her next three albums distributed by the label,which is also home to fellow attention seeker Lady GaGa.

This deal will not affect her standing contract with Live Nation, with whom she signed a $100 million deal with back in 2007, a year before the release of her ‘Sticky & Sweet’ album and the launch of its supporting tour.

While all the details of this new venture with Interscope are yet to emerge, this news will be sure to silence any who had been under the impression the performer was planning to retire from music to focus on her other endeavors.

For, now that we know the coming years will spawn three brand spanking new LP’s from the ‘Vogue‘ maestra, it will be some time before the charts see the back of a woman who is just as relevant today as she was when she debuted.

:dramatic:

They called it the "Sticky and Sweet" album :lmao: but the last sentence is everything!

Wow, this sounds great so far!!

Hopefully we will get the official announcement today!

Also the official store got a new look!

http://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?artistName=Madonna&sourceCode=MDNWEBWWUSD

The Madonna-logo looks really great, hope it will be used on the Album cover!

The new Era has begun!!! :vogue::clap::wow:

Guest groovyguy

Here is the official press release…

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Madonna will have a new album out in late March, it was officially confirmed today by Interscope Records. In one component of a very broad plan developed by long time manager Guy Oseary and Live Nation Entertainment, the Material Girl has signed a three album deal with Interscope Records. The new album, her first in five years, has been completed. “Gimme All Your Luvin”, the first single from the album will be released the last week in January prior to her upcoming Bridgestone Halftime Superbowl appearance on February 5th.

In 2007, Madonna signed a multi faceted deal with Live Nation that includes new studio albums, touring, merchandising, fan club/website, DVD’s, music-related television and film projects and associated sponsorship agreements. “We look forward to a great partnership,” commented Live Nation Entertainment’s Chairman of Global Music & CEO, Global Touring Arthur Fogel. Oseary was equally enthusiastic: “We couldn’t be happier to work with Jimmy Iovine, Lucian Grainge (Chairman & CEO, Universal Music Group) and the entire Interscope team. We anticipate a very bright future at our new home.” Added Jimmy Iovine, Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M. “Very rarely does an opportunity like this come around. We would like to thank Madonna, Guy and Live Nation for their belief in us.”

In other Madonna news, her upcoming film, “W.E.” which she directed and co-wrote is scheduled for a wide release on February 3rd.

Over the course of her extraordinary three decade career, Madonna has sold over 300 million albums and holds the record for the most successful tour by a solo artist in history. She is a nine time Grammy winning singer, songwriter, producer and is a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee. Her last CD “Hard Candy” debuted at No. 1 in 27 countries including the US, UK, Canada, France and Australia.

INTERSCOPE GEFFEN A&M: Combining the legacies of three of the most influential record labels in modern music history, Interscope Geffen A&M embarked on a new tradition of musical achievement with its unification on January 1, 1999. Headed by Chairman Jimmy Iovine, Interscope Geffen A&M is a major force in global music, developing chart-topping artists across a wide range of musical genres including rock, rap, pop and alternative. Interscope Geffen A&M is part of Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company.

Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.

SOURCE Interscope Records

What kind of a press release is this? No album title? No release date?

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/

As announced, here is the official press release.

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Dec. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Madonna will have a new album out in late March, it was officially confirmed today by Interscope Records. In one component of a very broad plan developed by long time manager Guy Oseary and Live Nation Entertainment, the Material Girl has signed a three album deal with Interscope Records. The new album, her first in five years, has been completed. "Gimme All Your Luvin", the first single from the album will be released the last week in January prior to her upcoming Bridgestone Halftime Superbowl appearance on February 5th.

In 2007, Madonna signed a multi faceted deal with Live Nation that includes new studio albums, touring, merchandising, fan club/website, DVD's, music-related television and film projects and associated sponsorship agreements. "We look forward to a great partnership," commented Live Nation Entertainment's Chairman of Global Music & CEO, Global Touring Arthur Fogel. Oseary was equally enthusiastic: "We couldn't be happier to work with Jimmy Iovine, Lucian Grainge (Chairman & CEO, Universal Music Group) and the entire Interscope team. We anticipate a very bright future at our new home." Added Jimmy Iovine, Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M. "Very rarely does an opportunity like this come around. We would like to thank Madonna, Guy and Live Nation for their belief in us."

In other Madonna news, her upcoming film, "W.E." which she directed and co-wrote is scheduled for a wide release on February 3rd.

Over the course of her extraordinary three decade career, Madonna has sold over 300 million albums and holds the record for the most successful tour by a solo artist in history. She is a nine time Grammy winning singer, songwriter, producer and is a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee. Her last CD "Hard Candy" debuted at No. 1 in 27 countries including the US, UK, Canada, France and Australia.

DARLING...you need to reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad "Give me all your lovin'" is the Album title!

Single released...end of January.....before SUPERBOWL!!!

ALBUM end of MARCH!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

and WELCOME TO THE NEW MADONNA ERA!!! BOW DOWN!!! NOW!

DARLING...you need to reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad "Give me all your lovin'" is the Album title!

ALBUM end of MARCH!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

But it says thats the first single's title.

Guest groovyguy

ALBUM end of MARCH!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

and WELCOME TO THE NEW MADONNA ERA!!! BOW DOWN!!! NOW!

Hon, I was talking about specific dates, not just late March and end of January. I was hoping for specific details regarding the release dates for single and album. We've already heard that the album will be released in March a few months back. Gimme All Your Luvin is the first single's title, not the album.

The new album, her first in five years, has been completed. “Gimme All Your Luvin”, the first single from the album will be released the last week in January

Yes, WELCOME TO THE NEW MADONNA ERA!!! :bow: !!!

Guest bluejean

If the album is completed they must have a title by now. They're just withholding as much information as possible so the hype will build.

I mean let's face it, other than confirming dates that were already strongly rumoured and clarifying the song title, that press release told us nothing we didn't already know.

Of course the final version will be different, but not because of the lyrics because in the demo she clearly sings:

Gimme all your lovin', gimme your love

that's when people were complaining she was singing "give me all your love and give me your love"

so that clears that up!

Over the course of her extraordinary three decade career, Madonna has sold over 300 million albums and holds the record for the most successful tour by a solo artist in history. She is a nine time Grammy winning singer, songwriter, producer and is a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee. Her last CD “Hard Candy” debuted at No. 1 in 27 countries including the US, UK, Canada, France and Australia.

9? :confused:

The last I checked was only 7.

..."best" according to who? Common...lets get REAL here.

MADONNA NEEDS PARADIGM SHIFTS! Someone should smack that Oseary guy and take his HEAD out off Madonna's ass!

1) Her songs don't have any 'punches' to it.

2) Her vocal is........... FLAT & WEAK!

3) Musically, she lost her focus (making all sort of documentaries/movies/acting so that she can have a career)

4) She is making songs to fill up the slot for her tour (the fact is people still like her oldies).

5) Even the light comes out from her ass...her delusional fans will buy it anyhow. (DENIAL ??)

Ew why you are you so nasty all the time? IN MY OPINION, American Life is one of her best! Jeeeesus, simmer down there! There are worst things to complain about...

When Hard Candy was released, the release date was officially confirmed three months before the album was released. The title was announced a month later.

I think we can expect the release dates of "Gimme All Your Luvin" and the new album to be announced in early January, and I wouldn't be surprised if the announcement of the album title is scheduled to coincide with the Super Bowl.