Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

robster dear... can I ask a huge favor? I have a basketball team and I'd love for you to design a logo... pretty please, i really admire your talent for the longest time... PM me if you're up to it... tnx

My vision on the shoot as described so far... You could go in all sorts of directions hairwise. Maybe the ponytail isn't visible, maybe the hair on top is a LOT bigger, maybe it's groomed more tightly and intricately, but this is a possible translation...

nwhj5z.jpg

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

robster dear... can I ask a huge favor? I have a basketball team and I'd love for you to design a logo... pretty please, i really admire your talent for the longest time... PM me if you're up to it... tnx

You better PAY HIM cunt.

Guest Fukujima

My vision on the shoot as described so far... You could go in all sorts of directions hairwise. Maybe the ponytail isn't visible, maybe the hair on top is a LOT bigger, maybe it's groomed more tightly and intricately, but this is a possible translation...

nwhj5z.jpg

:wow:

nwhj5z.jpg

Nice work. I imagine the shoulder pads will be more extreme and I doubt she'll be dressed so modestly underneath the jacket. I reckon the overall look will be a strong/androgynous image, given the description. Like the white Grace Jones.

the unused photos with red dress were amazing and so much better than the booklet pics

the red dress that was used during MUSIC INFERNO backdrop? that was amazing! i loved that too. or do you mean the dress that they used for the rolling stone cover? loved that too

nwhj5z.jpg

I think you got the hair on point but i think the clothing is much more extreme...

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/

Nicole Winhoffer choreographed the music video of Madonna's upcoming single, Give Me All Your Love, featuring M.I.A. and Nicky Minaj and directed by French collective Megaforce.

It's the very first video that Nicole Winhoffer has ever choreographed. Nicole is a professional dancer and personal trainer, she worked as Madonna's personal trainer and also at Madonna's Hard Candy Fitness in Mexico City.

Guest Not4Pussies

im just glad arianne philipps styled the video and album shoot

cuz when she works with B. its not so great

Sorry, Jump, Hard Candy, 4 Minutes, Celebration

nwhj5z.jpg

If this turns out to be even close to what we get I will be happy. It seems very "80's business Amazon woman".

I really hope these reports of a black background do not mean we are in for another Photoshopped background of cracked candy. :( Turning that boxer ring persona into a trashy stock photo session for peppermints and jelly beans was one of the great art direction crimes of the 21st century.

im just glad arianne philipps styled the video and album shoot

cuz when she works with B. its not so great

Sorry, Jump, Hard Candy, 4 Minutes, Celebration

who is B?

who is B?

She is the Swedish stylist who worked with Madonna on a few projects - the "4 Minutes" video and the costumes for Filth & Wisdom. She is a fan of Chanel and I believe she is an associate of Jonas Akerlund.

Nice work. I imagine the shoulder pads will be more extreme and I doubt she'll be dressed so modestly underneath the jacket. I reckon the overall look will be a strong/androgynous image, given the description. Like the white Grace Jones.

orig-12621681.jpg

God the album cover sounds AWFUL based on the description. Those faux hawk ponytail things are soooo tired, no one's worn their hair that way in years. But I know that things sometimes don't translate so well in a written description..Plus with all of the material that was thrown out for the Hard Candy cover, I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened with this shoot.

god i like get together but even i would boo if she played that.

If she wants a COADF single then stick to "Hung Up" or "Jump" for Superbowl.

DEMO SONG FOR SUPERBOWL followed by GIMME ALL YOUR LOVE :

http://soundcloud.com/superbowls2012/madonna-get-together-super

I could see this demo for a tour but is a big stretch for the super bowl. I like it. The usual suspects like Ray Of Light, Music, 4 Minutes etc may happen for the show.