MASTERPIECE - full leak!

just!ce

I like it. It don't think it ranks up there with "Live to Tell" or "Oh Father," but it is decent. Not sure of its Oscar chances, but it is light years better than that shitty P!NK song from "Happy Feet 2".

I like it. It don't think it ranks up there with "Live to Tell" or "Oh Father," but it is decent. Not sure of its Oscar chances, but it is light years better than that shitty P!NK song from "Happy Feet 2".

Its like Time Stood Still's sister. But Time Stood Still still is a much better song.

In order to get to the level of "Live to Tell" or "Oh Father" she needs to work with Pat Leonard .... not sure what happened there.

But I love the song very much!

popjustice says this:

source : http://www.popjustice.com/forum/index.php?topic=20502.1740#ixzz1fUD3f0VF

But I don't believe that... There would be noise in the background.

According to G_O_N_E over at DrownedMadonna, the leaked file is an LQ version of the demo that was played at the UMG listening party.

The final version sounds more polished with additional orchestration, but uses the same vocal take.

Btw, the song was written by Madonna, Julie Frost and Jimmy Harry (source: The Weinstein Company).

Julie Frost has co-written songs such as Lena's "Satellite" (her biggest hit to date), The Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough" and Beyoncé's "Countdown".

Jimmy Harry has written or co-written songs such as Kylie Minogue's "Put Yourself in My Place", Britney Spears' "Touch of My Hand" and P!nk's "Funhouse".

He also worked with artists such as Oh Land, Fischerspooner and Kelly Clarkson and did a lot of scores for films and tv documentaries.

Someone better put some downloadable links of this up soon or I'm gonna kill someone. :americanlife: I could kill those bloggers as well for making it a streaming link. I can't believe I had the chance to listen to it earlier. Argh!!!!

It's epic. How sad you didn't get to hear. :dramatic:

la.gif

It's absolutely wonderful! For some reason it reminds me of a George Michael ballad :chuckle::inlove:

:wow: Madonna, sorry but this should have been released & sent 2 radio already...it would b a huge winter/christmas hit in Euroland.

Btw, the song was written by Madonna, Julie Frost and Jimmy Harry (source: The Weinstein Company).

Julie Frost has co-written songs such as Lena's "Satellite" (her biggest hit to date), The Black Eyed Peas' "Just Can't Get Enough" and Beyoncé's "Countdown".

Jimmy Harry has written or co-written songs such as Kylie Minogue's "Put Yourself in My Place", Britney Spears' "Touch of My Hand" and P!nk's "Funhouse".

He also worked with artists such as Oh Land, Fischerspooner and Kelly Clarkson and did a lot of scores for films and tv documentaries.

"Put Yourself In My Place" is Kylie Minogue's best song ever IMO.

"Masterpiece" is totally awesome. I adore it. Haven't felt this way about a Madonna song in a LONG LONG LONG LONG time.

"Put Yourself In My Place" is Kylie Minogue's best song ever IMO.

"Masterpiece" is totally awesome. I adore it. Haven't felt this way about a Madonna song in a LONG LONG LONG LONG time.

agreed

It's so beautiful and her best vocals since '03. :inlove: I hope the strings come out in full-force in the final version. I keep hearing the beginning of "All Is Full of Love".

Its like Time Stood Still's sister. But Time Stood Still still is a much better song.

oh yeah, Time Stood Still is gorgeous... better melody too... but still Masterpiece is very much ok....

WOW! :wow: I'm glad to hear she still has THAT voice! Very ROL era sounding. I do think it's a very pretty song but I wouldn't place it among her best ballads and I'm not so sure it would work as a single.

WOW! :wow: I'm glad to hear she still has THAT voice! Very ROL era sounding. I do think it's a very pretty song but I wouldn't place it among her best ballads and I'm not so sure it would work as a single.

well is it possible to be tied in with GMAYL once GMAYL is released in iTunes, like $2.49 for the two songs even just for a week since it will almost have simultaneous release... W.E. opens early Feb as well as the SuperBowl performance where it is a sure bet they will release GMAYL..