MASTERPIECE - full leak!

just!ce

The full orchestra on the finished album version sounds AWESOME! Such a warm and rich sound!!! LOVE the feel real instruments give to the song, the plucking and touch of the strings on the violins....

ok, somebody enlightens me: this HQ is a demo and there's a big orchestra one in the album????? Robster, explain yourself and design a cover so Madge can copy it again as she did with Jump.

The HQ one is a high quality version of the demo version and the snippet that was posted on the previous page contains a small part of the final orchestral version! You can hear a lot more intricate production and actual instruments instead of sampled synthersizer strings etc! It sounds much richer and warmer!

The HQ one is a high quality version of the demo version and the snippet that was posted on the previous page contains a small part of the final orchestral version! You can hear a lot more intricate production and actual instruments instead of sampled synthersizer strings etc! It sounds much richer and warmer!

Yes, but according to the screening from last night the version on the film is the "demo" version. No orchestra.

I hope the final version is with VIOLINS and orchestra.

Its very sweet even in the demo version.

I ve read its cowritten with the writers of Cant Get You Out Of My Head. Is it true?

I like the fact that she sounds mature. A big sign of relief after GMAYL, which deffinately has hit potential, but it does sound so teen (maybe its a direction she aspired so thats ironic?).

The good thing would be if we see the retirn of beautiful MELODIES, grown up lyrics and the sensibility that she was showing in the second half of the 90ties. There is also sophistication.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002655024717&sk=wall

From an insider who heard THE FINAL VERSION OF MASTERPIECE:

The full orchestra on the finished album version sounds AWESOME! Such a warm and rich sound!!! LOVE the feel real instruments give to the song, the plucking and touch of the strings on the violins....

MASTERPIECE HQ VERSION NEW---still not the final version....but its so gooooodddd

Yes, but according to the screening from last night the version on the film is the "demo" version. No orchestra.

Something about the inclusion of this song in the film seems somewhat last-minute. Maybe they put the 'demo' on the film because the final one isn't finished? Maybe I'm just hoping because this song has the potential to be epic.

Something about the inclusion of this song in the film seems somewhat last-minute. Maybe they put the 'demo' on the film because the final one isn't finished? Maybe I'm just hoping because this song has the potential to be epic.

maybe I'm just wrong OR they will have the simple version on the soundtrack and the orchestra version for the new album BECAUSE she knew it would probably leak& originally planned for just the soundtrack and now wants it on the album because it has the William orbit feel. I still hear this version as the demo version everything just sounds clearer. Idk I guess it's the way I'm hearing the instruments. I mean , no doubt the vocals are the same exact take. The instrumental on this version sounds cleaner. If you listen carefully to the LQ clip, you can hear the strings but everything was muffled.

But a clip of the orchestral version in HQ is already out, so I don't understand if this one (the one we have) will be the final or not. The rumour I've heard was that she didn't like the orchestral version very much. I don't know, it sounds amazing but it still sound like a demo to me.

maybe I'm just wrong OR they will have the simple version on the soundtrack and the orchestra version for the new album BECAUSE she knew it would probably leak& originally planned for just the soundtrack and now wants it on the album because it has the William orbit feel. I still hear this version as the demo version everything just sounds clearer. Idk I guess it's the way I'm hearing the instruments. I mean , no doubt the vocals are the same exact take. The instrumental on this version sounds cleaner. If you listen carefully to the LQ clip, you can hear the strings but everything was muffled.

The version we have is the same version that we first heard in LQ. The "orchestra" sounds digital to me, so it's not an actual orchestra. The other clip has indeed a real orchestra.

Guest groovyguy

The version we have is the same version that we first heard in LQ. The "orchestra" sounds digital to me, so it's not an actual orchestra. The other clip has indeed a real orchestra.

True, the orchestra in the leaked version doesn't sound organic. Maybe like the I Want You track, there will be two versions: Regular and Orchestral

Yeah actually I was thinking that too cause the chorus hq, you hear the strings for one second and then they fade out, and I kept trying to understand if I was going crazy or if I was actually hearing. That's a little weird that now two esperare versions are on the verge of leaking. I mean, I'm all about leaks cause I can't freaking wait and I'm still going to buy it BUT, it's definitely something wrong and someone needs to get there ass looking into it. One leak of Masterpiece is cool, a second orchestral version, I mean we can wait for that!

On Madonnachile they say the version we have is the final version. The other one is s a demo or it's better to say, a version she didn't like. Another member of the forum (the one that leaked the song I assume) said Orbit did another version and it will be included as a bonus track on her album. Of course, this HQ we have it's not really HQ. It has some distortions, it doesn't sound fully mastered to me.

True, the orchestra in the leaked version doesn't sound organic. Maybe like the I Want You track, there will be two versions: Regular and Orchestral

Yes, I was thinking it's possible. But I think that clip was posted by Jorge, and we know he likes to mess with demos so who knows.

Here's a HQ snippet of the song, with the orchestral music in its full glory!

http://www.zshare.net/download/97009803a4808d84/

Now this sounds gorgeous ! I would like to hear more of the orchestra !