MASTERPIECE - full leak!

just!ce

In the U.S. certainly. Not so sure about the rest of the world. With the right promotion and in times of itunes it doesn't need much to get a hit, especially with a name like hers. Even if it's just for one week. In addition radio outside of the US seems to be more open and they tend to appreciate every new thing by her. Also, I have the feeling that people are starving for a nice ballad. It's such a rarity nowadays.

Sure it will flop in the US (with the exception of adele these people seem to lack a bit of taste. Im in danger now arent I? ;))

let they get the cheap GMAYL so we can have a taste of W.E ;)

Guest ditaluver

fuck!!! i LOVE the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this is a demo, I cant wait to hear the final version! im just so ready for new music !!!!!!

Love the Demo. Beautiful. If Madonna herself were a Work of Art then I'm guessing she'd want to be someone like Joan Of Arc. And Like a theif in the night she'd also want to be the mistress/lover/whore/bull for Picasso. (I've just been to a major Picasso Exhibition in Sydney, Australia.) Like the double meaning of the `Nothings Indestructible` Lyric

Love the Demo. Beautiful. If Madonna herself were a Work of Art then I'm guessing she'd want to be someone like Joan Of Arc. And Like a theif in the night she'd also want to be the mistress/lover/whore/bull for Picasso. (I've just been to a major Picasso Exhibition in Sydney, Australia.) Like the double meaning of the `Nothings Indestructible` Lyric

I love that too. A lot of people will miss that. I've always said it's Madonnas greatest strength that she an appeal to so many different levels of thinking without coming across as pretentious or forced. She holds onto fun while making her art. :clap:

Guest bluejean

:manson:

No more GH please.

Besides, the copyrights of these 2 songs lies in Madge hand. She's not gonna give it to WB.

Do you really think the people putting the halftime show together (and putting alot of money into it) are going to let her do new songs only?

It's going to feature at least several of her big hits and I can imagine it will be a celebration of her career whilst introducing the new song GMAYL. I doubt Masterpiece will feature at all.

I actually think this song could do well as a single.Madonna should film a really good,stunning video,using scenes from the movie.For their part,Universal should aggressively promote it to adult contemporary radio stations.

I find it really likeable. It seems very sincere and sort of vulnerable and I can hear Madonna's songwriters voice -the lyrics skate very near shit at times but it always saves itself. The production doesn't sound that great to me at the moment but obviously it's in LQ so it wouldn't. The song would seem to suit Greg Kurstin production like on Lily Allen's It's Not Me, It's You album. The melody is nice. The vocals sound REALLY GOOD and make me very hopeful for the forthcoming album.

WELL DONE MADONNA! :wow:

I doubt it represents the sound of the album though. It's a soundtrack to her film after all. I think it will just be a stand out ballad.

No, I mean the vocals make me hopeful -that they don't sound too crow like. Obviously I'm sure there's some trickery going on, but it's still a big improvement.

You can tell from the vocal take that she is singing studio live. I think the crow thing is more to do with trickery and breathing while dancing and singing, I don't think it's a symptom of age and evita as everybody else seems to.

You can tell from the vocal take that she is singing studio live. I think the crow thing is more to do with trickery and breathing while dancing and singing, I don't think it's a symptom of age and evita as everybody else seems to.

Nor do I -plenty of singers are still at their peak vocally in their 50s, and Ella Fitzgerald was still singing beautifully well into her 70s. I think it was the horse injury. I think she learned (involunatarily) to breathe in a very shallow way (due to the pain), and it seriously affected the vocals. Masterpiece is a vocal improvement on Revolver, Celebration, and everything off Hard Candy imo. So that's great.

Guest bluejean

I hope she finger fucks herself at the Super Bowl.

:lmao:

Justin Timberlake could come out and fist her at the end. That would sure upstage Janet.

:lmao:

Justin Timberlake could come out and fist her at the end. That would sure upstage Janet.

No. Justin Bieber, it needs to be the Beaver.

I actually think this song could do well as a single.Madonna should film a really good,stunning video,using scenes from the movie.For their part,Universal should aggressively promote it to adult contemporary radio stations.

Yes even if it's not released as a single, it should have a video with her and the film intertwined and promoted as a promotional single for the film. That would give it a lot of promotion. Maybe audiences would appreciate that Madonna is relaxed in this song, almost like her bedtime stories, secret -era...and it could potentially do well. And maybe that's what William Orbit means about "plenty of treats" or whatever he said. Just the album wouldn't be means to say plenty of treats...you know?

He must mean more than just her album release. It could also be tour announcement, album, hopefully a video for Masterpiece etc...

OMG :shock: I saved it for a treat and it delievered, finally had a listen tonight. I had about 5 repeat plays and could happily go on but the tinny echoey sound of that is making me want to leave it till I hear it in all its glory - but thankfully that was decent-ish quality and enough for me to have a listen.

Oooh excitement! It's not QUITE the standard ballard I was expecting, a few beats and glitches - reminded of Beautiful Stranger in the intro. It's basically a good version of Time Stood Still (now don't get me wrong that song is fine and all, but never a fave of mine, don't get why it's a fan fave). I also like the Proper Singing, she doesn't do her usual thing and use whimpering at the end as a vocal, it's very measured and precise.

Lives up to the hype! And of course this is territory that the bytch knows about, being an art geek. I'm surprised there hasn't been a part written for her as an art dealer. Oh wait!

Guest gloriesbarcelona

It's a very good song, I definitely think that her voice is far too loud and the orchestra too far behind to be a completed song indicating it is a very low quality version, not even mixed or mastered, which is very promissing!!!

CAN'T WAIT! :wow: