MASTERPIECE - full leak!

just!ce

well is it possible to be tied in with GMAYL once GMAYL is released in iTunes, like $2.49 for the two songs even just for a week since it will almost have simultaneous release... W.E. opens early Feb as well as the SuperBowl performance where it is a sure bet they will release GMAYL..

That's so Mimi.

for years I have telling my husband to get "like an angel passing through my room" played on my funeral, I love that version by Madonna, but today I decided it will be "Masterpiece"

i really needed a song like this, it is just so damn good and pure, I am dying to hear the final version, thank you Madonna.

got nothing more to add now:)

Is that you in your avatar? I really want to know :inlove:

The song is great, i love it! I don't think it's her best ballad but it's definitively awesome!!

hey guys this is my first post here and i have to say i love this song!have chills everytime i listen to it!can t wait for the new album!

Welcome! :thumbsup:

Glad you liked it!

Not great but good. I'm sure the final version it's better. This one is really with a lot of noise and weird sounds...

well is it possible to be tied in with GMAYL once GMAYL is released in iTunes, like $2.49 for the two songs even just for a week since it will almost have simultaneous release... W.E. opens early Feb as well as the SuperBowl performance where it is a sure bet they will release GMAYL..

Isn't GMAYL being release to radio on the first week of January? I'm sure it will be on itunes a week later or so. Probably "Masterpiece" will be release with Superbowl... and she will sing both songs there plus a greatest hit ;)

Luckly we will get 2 more TOP 10 Hits to Madonna with these songs in US! And I'm pretty sure GMAYL will get to #01 with a cool video released in January.

Luckly enough we will get 2 #01 to Madonna in UK with these good songs ;)

She should get a good video for Masterpiece (including W.E. scenes) to be released a couple of days after Superbowl - would promote the song the movie.

Guest groovyguy

Not great but good. I'm sure the final version it's better. This one is really with a lot of noise and weird sounds...

Either it's the demo or it's a really bad recording. The music seems pushed back to the 'back' while her vocal and the beats seemed enhanced. It's been reported that the track is very orchestral which seems to be missing here.

Isn't GMAYL being release to radio on the first week of January? I'm sure it will be on itunes a week later or so. Probably "Masterpiece" will be release with Superbowl... and she will sing both songs there plus a greatest hit ;)

:manson:

No more GH please.

Besides, the copyrights of these 2 songs lies in Madge hand. She's not gonna give it to WB.

Here's an interesting edit of videos, with the song:

wow this video is really great, interesting edition! Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

:wow: Those eyes. And in slow motion. Especially the parts from "Beautiful Stranger", "Cherish", "Love don't live here anymore" and "Substitute for Love" (that smile!) are killer. This woman is beautiful and whoever dares to deny it must be blind or an illusionist.

I like how we didn't know much about this song before it's leak, kinda makes the whole anticipation of it more "old school". Had we known a couple months ago that the writers of this song were going to be the same ones who worked with Beyonce and wrote BEP "Just Can't Get Enough", I have a feeling a forum meltdown may have ensued.

Not sure about places outside the US, but I don't think it'll work as a single here. I do agree it should be made available on itunes ASAP though. Here's to hoping for AT LEAST a Oscar nomination for our Madge for this "Masterpiece".

Guest FrozenEyes

I like it. And her voice doesn't sound too bad either. Can't wait to hear the final version or a higher quality one. :wow:

It would surely flop as a single, but most ballads would. :shy:

It would surely flop as a single, but most ballads would. :shy:

In the U.S. certainly. Not so sure about the rest of the world. With the right promotion and in times of itunes it doesn't need much to get a hit, especially with a name like hers. Even if it's just for one week. In addition radio outside of the US seems to be more open and they tend to appreciate every new thing by her. Also, I have the feeling that people are starving for a nice ballad. It's such a rarity nowadays.

This video is pure genius and beyond. The face of indestructible beauty. A masterpiece. What I love about the video is how it enables you to see how her face really hasn't changed much at all. The only difference when you get down to it is hair, make up and lighting. The transition from live to tell to erotica at 3:34 is just gorgeousness. Maybe one day people will appreciate how hard Madonna works to stay looking young rather than focusing and obsessing on a few minor experiments with cosmetic procedures. The song is gorgeous ad can't wait for the final cut.

Either it's the demo or it's a really bad recording. The music seems pushed back to the 'back' while her vocal and the beats seemed enhanced. It's been reported that the track is very orchestral which seems to be missing here.

I think someone recorded it with a phone while it was playing on cd or something. I also think this version is a demo as it seems to lack a finishing touch. But they may have been going for a more minimalist sound, who knows.