Megaforce to direct GMAYL Video

dubtronic

EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS - DrownedMadonna.com heard some great news about the music video of Give Me All Your Love, the first single from Madonna's upcoming album.

It's very likely now that Give Me All Your Love video is going to be directed by Megaforce, a very talented and cutting-edge French collective with a wide variety of backgrounds in graphic arts, design and even advertising. They are not very popular yet, but they already directed a few award winning music videos and stunning commercials. Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness is their most famous music video.

Megaforce trademark is their surreal, zero gravity camera trickery. They mostly use hand held camera.

Give Me All Your Love video to be filmed in New York is going to be very funny and will involve 50 and more dancers. Megaforce profound talent will give us a stunning video! We remind you that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. will be on the video, as we at DrownedMadonna.com lately revealed.

We remind you that it's not 100% confirmed yet, and things can change till the last minute with Madonna!

Watch their controversial video for Is Tropical's The Greeks, which went viral last summer. Also have a look at Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness.

Megaforce are the worst, I hate those cunts! :evil:

Er, wait a minute.. WHO are they? Oh they did 4 Minutes and Award Winning Justice. :rosey:

No the people who did Justice and 4 Minutes are different ones. I was just trying to illustrate that 'indie' videomakers don't always translate well when it comes to big commercial videos.

Ah. I'd never have guessed the Justice people did 4 Minutes.. I actually love 4 Minutes video as reviled as it is, mainly cause of her new face and attitude.. but there was something "off" with it in terms of the FX. It makes sense that they weren't used to using the technology available in a higher budget.

In any case, I'm glad if it's someone new.

That Megaforce video for "The Greeks" is awesome. Excellent social commentary and violent humor!

The KiD CuDi video has good cinematography, but nothing groundbreaking otherwise. I do love that song though.

Anyway, I am looking forward to what they come up with for Madonna.

"4 Minutes" isn't bad. Madonna looks great in it (minus the lingerie and lame dance moves at the end). Although, I will agree it is not her strongest lead video by far...even "Hung Up" blows it away.

Watch their controversial video for Is Tropical's The Greeks, which went viral last summer. Also have a look at Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness.

This video is Fucking amazing!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/05/give-me-all-your-love-music-video-info/

“Give me all your Love” Music Video Info

NYCastings.com, a casting wire service providing castings to directors and producers, published a few days ago a new casting for a pop music video project including cheerleaders, football players, bodybuilders, stunt doubles and dancers.

We believe this could be for Madonna’s upcoming “Give me all your Love” video…

Casting Dates by Appointment Only: 30 November, 1-2 December

Rehearsal Dates: 3, 5, 6 December

Shoots Dates: 7 and/or 8 December

Authentic Male Bodybuilders | Male | Any Ethnicity | Age: 20 – 30

Must be real life body-builders.

Female Dancers | Female | Any Ethnicity | Age: 20 – 30

Talent to portray dancing cheerleaders.

Female Stunt Double | Female | Caucasian | Age: 20 – 40

Talent should be fit. Hair: Prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair. Height: 5’4″. Dress: 2-4. Shoe Size: 8.

Male Dancers | Male | Any Ethnicity | Age: 20 – 30

Male dancers should be able to portray dancing Football Players.

Male Extras | Male | Any Ethnicity | Age: 20 – 30 | Role Type: Background

Talent to portray football player extras.

Male Gangsters | Male | Caucasian | Age: 20 – 30

Talent to portray gangsters.

Stuntmen | Male | Any Ethnicity | Age: 20 – 30

Stuntmen to do football playing stunts, dives and jumps.

Female Body-Double | Female | Caucasian | Age: 20 – 40

Talent should be fit. Hair: Prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair. Height: 5’4″. Dress: 2-4. Shoe Size: 8.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/#

DrownedMadonna.com heard more information in detail on the music video of Give Me All Your Love, the first single from Madonna's new album.

There were dance auditions for Madonna's Give Me All Your Love on Weds November 30, Thurs December 1th and December 2nd. Dancers rehearsed on last Saturday, December 3 and they will rehearse again on December 5 and 6. Dancers will shoots will take place in New York City on December 7 and 8th.

The Production Company is The Director's Bureau, which manages Megaforce, the French collective that will direct Madonna's new video, as we previously revealed.

They were looking for:

MALE DANCERS, 20-30 years old, any ethnicity, who can portray dancing FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

MALE EXTRAS, 20-30 y/o, any ethnicity, who can portray FOOTBALL PLAYERS extras.

STUNTMEN, 20-30, any ethnicity, to do football playing stunts, dives and jumps.

MALE BODY BUILDERS, 20-30 y/o, who are real life BODY-BUILDERS.

GANGSTER MALES, 20-30 y/o, Caucasian.

FEMALE DANCERS, 20-30 y/o, any ethnicity who can portray dancing CHEERLEADERS.

FEMALE BODY DOUBLE, Caucasian, 20-40 y/o, Fit, 5 feet 4, dress 2-4, shoe 8 prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair.

FEMALE STUNT DOUBLE, Caucasian, 20-40 y/O, Fit, 5 feet 4, dress 2-4, shoe 8 prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair.

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/#

DrownedMadonna.com heard more information in detail on the music video of Give Me All Your Love, the first single from Madonna's new album.

There were dance auditions for Madonna's Give Me All Your Love on Weds November 30, Thurs December 1th and December 2nd. Dancers rehearsed on last Saturday, December 3 and they will rehearse again on December 5 and 6. Dancers will shoots will take place in New York City on December 7 and 8th.

The Production Company is The Director's Bureau, which manages Megaforce, the French collective that will direct Madonna's new video, as we previously revealed.

They were looking for:

MALE DANCERS, 20-30 years old, any ethnicity, who can portray dancing FOOTBALL PLAYERS.

MALE EXTRAS, 20-30 y/o, any ethnicity, who can portray FOOTBALL PLAYERS extras.

STUNTMEN, 20-30, any ethnicity, to do football playing stunts, dives and jumps.

MALE BODY BUILDERS, 20-30 y/o, who are real life BODY-BUILDERS.

GANGSTER MALES, 20-30 y/o, Caucasian.

FEMALE DANCERS, 20-30 y/o, any ethnicity who can portray dancing CHEERLEADERS.

FEMALE BODY DOUBLE, Caucasian, 20-40 y/o, Fit, 5 feet 4, dress 2-4, shoe 8 prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair.

FEMALE STUNT DOUBLE, Caucasian, 20-40 y/O, Fit, 5 feet 4, dress 2-4, shoe 8 prefer light, honey, or strawberry blond long hair.

:dramatic:

uhm, i wonder who this is for? Minaj?