Megaforce to direct GMAYL Video

dubtronic

They're obviously looking like M on purpose. I like it, they look cool.

Maybe they are. Maybe they're not. However, if that were gaga in that pic and somebody claimed she was ripping off Madonna again what would you say? I'm not having a go at gaga fans just simply saying that sometimes people see what they want to see.

Maybe they are. Maybe they're not. However, if that were gaga in that pic and somebody claimed she was ripping off Madonna again what would you say? I'm not having a go at gaga fans just simply saying that sometimes people see what they want to see.

Oh Gaga again. How original

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Not sure what you'r problem is, i'm complementing their look and there wasn't anything nasty in what i said, so i'm not sure why you're trying to prove some moronic point that has come out of nowhere.

M.I.A in a Madonna video with a random fake mole above her lip and wearing white lace, yes, what a bizarre connection i've made, how could i ever come up with something like that???

Did you cry during the latest Katy Perry video?

ANYWAY.

Not sure what you'r problem is, i'm complementing their look and there wasn't anything nasty in what i said, so i'm not sure why you're trying to prove some moronic point that has come out of nowhere.

M.I.A in a Madonna video with a random fake mole above her lip and wearing white lace, yes, what a bizarre connection i've made, how could i ever come up with something like that???

Did you cry during the latest Katy Perry video?

ANYWAY.

They could be taking the piss on the video set. Pretending to be Madonna. All I'm saying is that people don't need to jump to conlusions. Gosh, keep your hair on. I haven't seen the latest Katy perry video. I tend not to cry. It's a very rare thing to say the least. I'm not having a go at you or gaga fans, I was simply giving an example.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

They could be taking the piss on the video set.

Does it matter?, i simply commented on the look in the pic, i don't give a fuck whether they're dressed like that in the music video or not. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, you are, and the random Gaga comparison was just nonesense.

Typical of some people on this forum though, so i can't say i'm surprised.

Does it matter?, i simply commented on the look in the pic, i don't give a fuck whether they're dressed like that in the music video or not. I'm not jumping to any conclusions, you are, and the random Gaga comparison was just nonesense.

Typical of some people on this forum though, so i can't say i'm surprised.

Let's just say typical of la fashionista. :doodlemanson:

Cubb? You cry during Lana's new video? Cause it seemed to be an indie remake of teenage dream u lame stream

Go buy a copy of fart the night...it's your fan day :)

Her debut wasn't until 2005.

He liked her BEFORE SHE EXISTED :wow:

Pair of wrong uns. I was listening to Galang at the end of 2003/early 2004. So fnar fnar fnar.