Megaforce to direct GMAYL Video

dubtronic

I saw this on news-of-Madonna on facebook . hope this is an image from the set.

38946410150514977415339.jpg

:angel:

Oh Hahaha I was a little scared ( i didn't want her to go THAT young - it would be laughable !) when i saw it but I thought it was something different .

Oh for fucks sake! Not another self-referential "homage" crapfest. Jesus I wish the woman would just take her head out of her own scrawny ass sometimes.

Guest Not4Pussies

some of u see a pic and u come up to conclusions and run with them.

and then come the people that believe it and get all dramatic.

M.I.A's look has always been very early 80s Madonna.

some of u see a pic and u come up to conclusions and run with them.

and then come the people that believe it and get all dramatic.

M.I.A's look has always been very early 80s Madonna.

Come on. M.I.A. is wearing a white lacey top in addition to the 'just got out of bed' hair from the Like a Virgin era. And Nicki looks like Celebration Madonna. Of course people are naturally gonna start drawing conclusions. I hope the video won't be yet another tired self-referential vanity piece like Celebration, She's Not Me (Sticky and Sweet Tour), Hung Up (lyrics), 4 Minutes (tick tock), MTV video awards 1999, etc, etc, etc...let's hope the woman can actually reinvent herself in a dramatic and interesting way this time. At least CaCa seems to be able to do it without much trouble...

At least CaCa seems to be able to do it without much trouble...

Yes drawing from Bette Davis, Grace Jones, Yoko Ono, David Bowie and Madonna is as easy as changing sun glasses. Madonna is doing a cash grab -- get over.

Yes drawing from Bette Davis, Grace Jones, Yoko Ono, David Bowie and Madonna is as easy as changing sun glasses. Madonna is doing a cash grab -- get over.

"Cash grab"? Prostituting herself for a quick penny you mean?