What are they?

This is my top 5 shittiest videos although I struggled to make 10:

Celebration

American Life (Flag Video)

American Pie

Give It 2 Me

Jump

Guest Not4Pussies

i've grown to like and enjoy GI2M. yes, it could have been great (DADay S&S)

and some shots are annoying but i do like seeing her dance in those black and white shots

Jump, GT, LP and Celebration could have been so much better.

What are they?

This is my top 5 shittiest videos although I struggled to make 10:

Celebration

American Life (Flag Video)

American Pie

Give It 2 Me

Jump

Love Profusion

Who's That Girl

Give It 2 Me

Fever

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

American Flag

Jump

Live to Tell

I'll Remember

Miles Away

The Get Together video was gorgeous!

The Jump video reminded me of early MTV which is a good thing.

Celebration would have been better without that Versace wig and if they added those full dance scenes where she had the mask on her head. Don't understand why those were cut.

In my opinion she's never really made a bad video. The lowkey ones accentuate the magic of the blockbusters she produces. I think the first vid this time around is gonna be fun and then she'll get really dark for the next couple. Girls Gone WIld will probably be controversial with some pussy shots of people in limos and sex tape scenes.

Glad to see some Celebration love. I always though that video got a bad rap. It's far from a Madonna classic but it's visually pleasing and I kinda like seeing Madonna just go off and do her thing freestyle.

I can't lie, having Jesus thrown into the mix made it all the more visually pleasing...at least for me. :horny:

I can't lie, having Jesus thrown into the mix made it all the more visually pleasing...at least for me. :horny:

IT IS the ONLY interesting part of the video... we've had enough MADONNA freestyle movements since Ray Of Light thank you very much...

this is audio taken from a videoclip/recording! I'm sure we'll see the footage in a making of... but they aren't willing to show off the look of the video yet, so audio will have to do for now :)

To all the people in denial: "Give Me All Your Love" is the lead single off the new album. Guy Oseary confirmed it via Twitter two hours ago:

Video shoot for #GiveMeAllYourLove Madonna and @_M_I_A_ sing happy birthday to @NICKIMINAJ http://www.facebook.com/madonna

Loved GT. CELEBRATION is a favorite of mine. She looked hot.

I thought she looked like a granny in Celebration with that wig. I was so disappointed cos I didn't mind the song !