Megaforce to direct GMAYL Video

dubtronic

Guest groovyguy

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/article-nicole-winhoffer-et-give-me-all-your-love-91775202.html

Nicole_Winhoffer_classes_for_Madonna-s_Hard_Candy_Fitness_3.jpg

Nicole Winhoffer qui est le coach sportif personnel de Madonna, est également danseuse professionnelle. Elle a notamment dansé pour Shakira, des comédies musicales à Broadway...

Nicole Winhoffer a participé activement à la création des chorégraphies pour ce clip de "GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE".

Bientôt sur N-O-M, une interview exclusive de Nicole Winhoffer.

Nicole Winhoffer, the personal athletic coach of Madonna, is also a professional dancer. She danced for Shakira, musical comedies to Broadway... Nicole Winhoffer participated actively in the creation of the choreography for the pop video of "GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE". Soon on N-O-M, an exclusive interview of Nicole Winhoffer.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/

Arianne Phillips also worked on Madonna's Give Me All Your Love music video. Here is what she tweeted today about M.I.A. and Nicky Minaj:

"I love M.I.A and Nicki Minaj. Them ladies are AH- MAY- ZING-K! pure talent & pure beauty!"

"@NICKIMINAJ HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful girl! You are AH-MAY-ZINK! Loved working with you! You killed it!"

We hope Arianne Phillips is winning an Oscar for W.E.!

I'm resigned to a crap video. It will be a nice surprise if it turns out to be good, or even acceptable.

Has Madonna REALLY ever given us a shit video?

and Celebration doesn't count!

:lmao:

That looks more like a recording studio. Would make sense in regards to the hair and minimal make-up. This is not a music video look...

Had someone said this was a picture from 2001, I would have also believed it! The face is STUNNING!!!

News of Madonna confirms the photo is not from the set of the video, but from the recording session.

Told ya! Looks like a recording studio setting, and M in recording studio relaxed hair! :) Wasn't too difficult to deduct...

Kinda fun fact btw, when M shot the video for "4 Minutes" it was filmed on Justin's birthday, now she shot the video for first single "Give Me All Your Love" and it was Nicki Minaj's birthday! :)

391920_10150497014545339_72928245338_11293393_1770085692_n.jpg

according to news of madonna it's from the making of the video. I really doubt it's her look though. Maybe it was before the "transformation"

edit: to me it looks like a picture from last summer. the face, the hair...

Can't she ever leave the black culture behind? :confused:

This pics is so 2008 :confused: