Hard Candy & New Tour!

Sky Fits Heaven

Hard Candy & New Tour!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Hard Candy & New Tour!

If the rumors about the new album containing "dark" tracks....like the rumored "Bang Bang"....then I feel like Voices could fit somewhere on the set list as that song has kind of a dark edge to it. It would also be great to hear D2 performed. I thought it was pretty criminal that it was left off of S&S but then again, she had no choice but to perform 4M on that tour which also featured Justin so D2 may've been overkill. However, D2 could EASILY be reinvented to leave out Justin's part for this tour. The theme and delivery of that song are pure Madonna.

I would've said Incredible as it's one of my faves from the album but I just do not see her pulling that one off live effectively. Best just to leave it as an album gem.

Guest bluejean

Definitely none.

Unless she does a reinvented '4 Minutes.'

Even though that song was a big hit I consider it something she can bypass from here on. I've never been a fan of duet's having playback of the singer involved or video screens showing that person when their parts come up. I much prefer the way Michael Jackson did it with 'Scream' or Britney with 'Me Against The Music' (ie just edit the other singer out.) I also don't mind if a backing vocalist or two sing the other parts, that can work as well.

I'm not sure either of those options would work with '4 Minutes' though. Madonna COULD sing his parts but then considering she can barely do her own parts it would probably be better to just skip it. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if she includes it on tour and even at the Superbowl.

I've always been a big fan of "Voices" and I would love to see it live (even as an interlude), but I don't think it is realistic. Honestly though, I don't care if I ever hear "4 Minutes" (live) or "Give It 2 Me" (live) again - in my whole life. The former was among the worst S&S performances, and the latter - while a decent song - was a letdown as a show closer. But aside from that, the only other Hard Candy song that I thought rocked live was "Miles Away." That was pretty good.

She's Not Me, Beat Goes On, Devil or Heartbeat on out of these. I hated GI2M and Miles Away I was so mad when she released them as singles. 4 Minutes was a good single but I hated that Justin's in it that ruined the whole song! If she does 4 MInutes she's hopefully going to do a solo version.

The only thing related to Hard Candy I want her to do on the new tour is get on stage and declare how shitty the entire thing was, that she was a CUNT for making it and some fans are CUNTS for liking it[/CUBB].

This made me spurt my Weetabix out.. :thumbsup:

I doubt she'll perform any song from Hard Candy. Maybe 4 Minutes as an interlude or something, but the same happened with Confessions on Sticky. Hung Up was the only song (and Confessions was pretty huge) and no song from it on the second leg (yeah, there's the Jump bit during Into The Groove but I don't count it).

Guest mircea82

Hello everybody.

I'm new on this forum. I have a question about "Hard Candy". When it will be certified Platinum in the US (it has sold over 700.000 copies)??

And why didn't she promoted the album as she did with Confessions 3 years earlier (lots of TV and media appearances)?

Thank you all,

Mircea82

Hello everybody.

I'm new on this forum. I have a question about "Hard Candy". When it will be certified Platinum in the US (it has sold over 700.000 copies)??

And why didn't she promoted the album as she did with Confessions 3 years earlier (lots of TV and media appearances)?

Thank you all,

Mircea82

Probably 2 reasons, 1st its a divorce album and too many questions would be asked before they oficially split. 2nd Its was crap.

Welcome by the way. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Xanthium

I think Give It 2 Me would be the only acceptable song from HC for her to perform at this point. Its sound does fall in line with MDNA. I'd also APPRECIATE some reference to Incredible, well at least the delicious tribal beats of the second half. She doesn't have to do the full song though. Incredible also fits in line with the club vibe of MDNA.