Hard Candy & New Tour!

Sky Fits Heaven

Hard Candy & New Tour!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Hard Candy & New Tour!

Dance 2Night. It's funky sound will fit well with the MDNA concept. She can erase Justin from the song though. Perhaps invite a cool male singer to sing that.

Incredible. Shorten it but leave the "Sex with you is incredible" part and the 3/3 of the song.

That wasn't strong live at all.

That's exactly why I don't want any of the HC songs on the tour. The only reason why I enjoyed the last concert was cause I was right in front of the end of the catwalk...I've never been so close. But the tour itself was kind of a let down cause none of the songs were that strong for me live. I like some of the songs, but I don't want them on the show this time around...

I'm sure she'll do 4 Minutes because it's a more recent US hit for her and one the casuals will know. Maybe GI2M or MA but I couldn't see her doing a non-single from any previous era.

She might possibly revamp 4 mins because if she ends up doing Australia she has got a lot to cover (Unless the set list changes for them). Ill still be suprised if she goes to Oz. (Happy for them though!)