Nicola Roberts accuses Madonna of copying her in GMAYL

horn

I never even heard of this Nicola Roberts chick :lol: It's hilarious to see a total 'nobody' complain that Madonna is stealing ideas from her.

But she didn't! Have you read the previous replies before responding? She obviously is "somebody" if the media and people are talking about her even though what is being said is completely nonfactual.

i believe she meant madonna with that comment

but backed out after realizing she cld't pull it off

that said...i think her song is better than gmayl

although i can't hear any similarities aside from the cheering

which is nothing new (avril/gwen stefani/etc..)

Call me shallow but I hate when all these lesser known acts refer to Madonna or any of her work in a disrespecting manner, like her saying "I haven't even heard THIS leaked Madonna song" Whatever, betch.

Is it me or there's actually no similarity between Nicola's shit & Madge's GMAYL? :confused:

Nicola - L.O.V.E

Madge - L.U.V

NO SIMILARITY INDEED! uhm, does she have a patent for spelling L.O.V.E. or L.U.V. in songs? DUMB B*ITCH!

But she didn't! Have you read the previous replies before responding? She obviously is "somebody" if the media and people are talking about her even though what is being said is completely nonfactual.

I never even heard of her until I saw this thread.I live in America...maybe she's popular elsewhere?

I never even heard of her until I saw this thread.I live in America...maybe she's popular elsewhere?

She's been pretty popular in the UK and IRELAND... mostly associated with the GIRLS ALOUD group as they have racked up a number of top ten hits this past decade. Like you, I've never heard of her really. I think I've come across her name here once before.

1. Her song doesn't sound like Madonna's DEMO at all! not even the chanting!

2. Her song sucks

3. Madonna's demo is even better than this sh*t.

1. Yes it does, a number of people spotted the similarity right away in the first listen thread - check and you'll see. They wouldn't say this for nothing.

2. No it doesn't.

3. You're kidding right?

And I doubt any slight was intended as Nicola is a MADONNA FAN, when Girls Aloud were interviewed and asked who they liked better than Kylie or Madonna, all of the other bimbos chose Kylie and Nicola looked as if it was a ridiculous question and said Madonna. Sadly I haven't saw this clip, but I'd love to. :catty::queenbitch: