• Back In Business
    • More
    • What Can You Lose
    • Now I'm Following You (Part I)
    • Now I'm Following You (Part II)
    • Vogue
    • None

Guest bluejean

'Vogue' is the only 1 I would care to see especially since this is a dance album. Although I suspect she will skip it since it was on Sticky & Sweet.

"I had all my bets laid all on you

Set your stakes too high, you're bound to lose.

In the game of love you pay your dues."

STR would be a nice acoustic song and I'm sure she will have something about the divorce in one of the segments. BIB would also be awesome but most likely she'll skip this album.

Vogue is the only song I REALLY care about on this album. However, I don't think the stellar S&S version can be topped already so I voted for none for this upcoming tour. I thought about voting for SOL but she struggled with that enough back when her voice was "suited" for that material (Academy Awards being the exception to that...which let's face it, will never be topped). Nowadays, I can't imagine how that song would sound with her crow vox. I honestly hope she gets some vocal lessons to help her be able to hit those low, rich notes again like she used to. Even on the last album, which I adore, there were times her voice almost sounded shrill.

Guest FrozenEyes

Uhhh how about nothin? :nocomment:

It would be fun to see her sing Sooner or Later or Something To Remember, but I'm guessing they have no chance. And I don't think she should do Vogue again right away because that may trigger her to start bitching about performing her past hits and then we'll get none of them. :americanlife:

What Can You Lose (Crow Mix 2012), Cry Baby (Cyndi Lauper stuck in 1984 Mix).

But seriously, Vogue is one of those along with Prayer that should be a constant. It's mind boggling that fucking La Isla, Music, Holiday et al get more airings, those aren't The Classics.

• 3 months later...
Guest Xanthium

I was thinking that since we know she's doing some kind of gun-themed segment that it would be great to do a song from I'm Breathless. Dick Tracy was all about gangsters and mobsters so it's a perfect fit. Mensch posted some really good song ideas for a gun-themed segment:

Revolver

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

Beautiful Killer

Die Another Day

Not sure about DAD though since it's gotten some attention already on past tours (RIT, S&S).

If you added Back In Business or He's A Man to the list above I'd think that would be a solid section. She'd perform new songs (Beautiful Killer, Revolver, Gang Bang), some older album tracks (He's A Man or BIB) and some singles (GGW, DAD).