Full GMAYL DEMO leak! discussion continued

Apples388

Poor MIA, like many here she just can't shut up about Gaga even though she claims she 'hates' her. OH WELL

Nicki looks STUN GORGE in her JML era tshirt.

she's made TWO comments about her during probably HUNDREDS of hours of interviews. You are such an idiot. :manson:

That's the key difference.

Add that Madonna has an iconic FACE while GAGA is downright a hag let's face it. My uncle Tom is prettier than her. She may become a great talent and have longevity but that face is just not a *star* to me no matter how much mask she uses to cover it up & that nose/profile! LOL Still refreshing to have GAGA though! I've seen her everytime she's come to Montreal so this is just *my* opinion!

As a Monster myself, I think MIA should be able to voice her opinion however she'd like regarding Gaga. If she wants to talk her down in every interview she does, why shouldn't she? I'm sure if she were licking Gaga's ass in every interview and declaring her the savior of popular music then not many would have a problem with her not being objective enough. There are Madonna fans on here who only post negative things about her and are super critical of everything she does, yet they still love her and are able to post here. Just an observation here but.....why is it ok to be "objective" about Madonna but not about Gaga? Is she shitting golden eggs now or something....I don't get the double standard on that subject. But oh well....let it will be suppose!

Add that Madonna has an iconic FACE while GAGA is downright a hag let's face it. My uncle Tom is prettier than her. She may become a great talent and have longevity but that face is just not a *star* to me no matter how much mask she uses to cover it up & that nose/profile! LOL Still refreshing to have GAGA though! I've seen her everytime she's come to Montreal so this is just *my* opinion!

You forgot that (s)he looks like a wrinkled foot, too

No one said she shouldn't be critical, I just called her out on how TRANSPARENT it is. But like YOU do (over and over and OVER) with these perceived Madonna HATAZZZZ.

Actually in that last post I mentioned how Madonna's fans may be super critical but they all love her dearly. The word haters didn't slip from my lips...or fingertips in this case.

BUT you did bring up another interesting point, why is it when another artist dismisses Gaga they are seen as "jealous and transparent". Ya know....it is possible that as an artist M.I.A. finds Gaga as an artist revolting. Gaga may have the hot schtick for most right now but it's not everybody's cup of tea....

clip_image007.jpg

Actually in that last post I mentioned how Madonna's fans may be super critical but they all love her dearly. The word haters didn't slip from my lips...or fingertips in this case.

BUT you did bring up another interesting point, why is it when another artist dismisses Gaga they are seen as "jealous and transparent". Ya know....it is possible that as an artist M.I.A. finds Gaga as an artist revolting. Gaga may have the hot schtick for most right now but it's not everybody's cup of tea....

clip_image007.jpg

I love that this thread is about Gaga again. Anyway, she may find her revolting but there is a certain decorum an artist must maintain while speaking about another artist in public. Have some class at least.

I love that this thread is about Gaga again. Anyway, she may find her revolting but there is a certain decorum an artist must maintain while speaking about another artist in public. Have some class at least.

I prefer someone like MIA saying what she honestly think than a fake bitch like Gaga who pretend she loves everyone.

Edited by Just another Madonna fan