Full GMAYL DEMO leak! discussion continued

Apples388

no surprise we love Madonna in Montreal on ALL radio stations! They even said that the real version of the song is amazing! :)

I am so glad that even CANADA has never shut MADONNA out even up to now... being so close to the US

I am so glad that even CANADA has never shut MADONNA out even up to now... being so close to the US

Only Quebec. Even Celebration was massive in Quebec. Music and radio in the English speaking part of Canada are like in the US. Songs like Love Profusion, Get Together, Jump, Miles Away flopped on Canadian radio but they were hits in Quebec.

The rest of Canada still love Madonna like in Toronto, Vancouver etc.. just cause not all her singles are massive does not mean she still isn't popular/played on radio. Which is the case.

She's just really huge in Quebec. Hung up was the biggest requested song in the biggest radio station here EVER until Bad Romance topped it.

I didn't mean to say she's not popular. Even her "flop" singles were played in Torono, Vancouver. I was just trying to say that she is so massively huge in Quebec compared to the rest of the country! Radio in Montreal even played Revoler and the demo of Beat Goes On!

MEDIABASE:

lw TW Artist Title TW lw Move Aud

CKOI-FM Montreal (96.9 FM) : 161 26 MADONNA Give Me All Your Luvin' 16 2 +14 0.3804

CFEL-FM Quebec City (102.1 FM): 0 24 MADONNA Give Me All Your Luvin' 20 0 +20 0.1574

Slaying the airwaves already! :queenbitch:

MEDIABASE:

lw TW Artist Title TW lw Move Aud

CKOI-FM Montreal (96.9 FM) : 161 26 MADONNA Give Me All Your Luvin' 16 2 +14 0.3804

CFEL-FM Quebec City (102.1 FM): 0 24 MADONNA Give Me All Your Luvin' 20 0 +20 0.1574

Slaying the airwaves already! :queenbitch:

Anthem of the generation.

RyZyo.gif

I played the song to a couple of friends at the weekend. They both said it was weak by Madonna's standards and really it could be

anyone singing the song. They also said it doesn't sound very fresh or new and that it didnt jump out at them on the first listen. They added it

if it wasn't a Madonna track they wouldnt give it a second listen.

I played it to a good friend of mine and laughingly he said that "it sounds like the music to a show on the Disney Channel" and that she has "regressed to 15 years old" and can be "the new Hannah Montana". And he was a semifan.

I have quit trying to force myself to like it the way I did with 4 minutes. After waiting for so bloody long for some good music I hope this demo is her sick joke and would remain lock in the " horrid demos that do not sound like the real songs' vault.

I have quit trying to force myself to like it the way I did with 4 minutes.

Me too. I still dislike 4 minutes. GMAYL with his weak points sounds much more Madonna than 4 minutes.

this demo must be part of a strategy to lower expectations in anticipation of releasing something much more substantial which will create a bigger impact. i cannot believe anything else. if not, she is skirting into some serious kylie minogue territory.

I guess the big question now is...how will the "finshed" version sound? The version with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

My feeling is that,this song needs to be totally re-worked.The finished version cannot sound anything like this weak demo.I'm even hoping that the lyrics are different.

Guest groovyguy

I played the song to a couple of friends at the weekend. They both said it was weak by Madonna's standards and really it could be

anyone singing the song. They also said it doesn't sound very fresh or new and that it didnt jump out at them on the first listen. They added it

if it wasn't a Madonna track they would wouldnt give it a second listen.

Played the demo to a few friends yesterday and they all loved it. They said it is catchy and upbeat.

Me too. I still dislike 4 minutes. GMAYL with his weak points sounds much more Madonna than 4 minutes.

That should have been Justin Timberlake ' 4 Minutes ' featuring a little bit of Madonna .

I'm pretty sure the finished version won't be that different from the leaked one, except for MIA and Nicki. The whole "oh the finished version will be 100% different" was said when Music, Hung up and stuff from HC leaked and all ended up sounding exactly like the album versions.

I'm pretty sure the finished version won't be that different from the leaked one, except for MIA and Nicki. The whole "oh the finished version will be 100% different" was said when Music, Hung up and stuff from HC leaked and all ended up sounding exactly like the album versions.

On the other hand we know songs like "I Love New York" and "Beat Goes On" changed COMPLETELY from it's demo stage to the final version! It's useless to try and predict if the song will change a lot or not at all at this point in time. Let's just wait and see what happens...

With ya, JR- have not listened and will not until the official release.

M and JT had equal parts on "4 Minutes," though I can see why some would think it sounded more like a "featuring" for Madonna. That track just didn't have the Madonna oomph that the best Madonna tracks have.

With ya, JR- have not listened and will not until the official release.

M and JT had equal parts on "4 Minutes," though I can see why some would think it sounded more like a "featuring" for Madonna. That track just didn't have the Madonna oomph that the best Madonna tracks have.

I think Justin has slightly more weightage in song than Madge, especially the last part of the song.

I guess most of us, including me, don't consider "Tick Tock" as proper lyrics...

Sorry but after listening to the song for the last few days it sounds LAME.

They lyrics are lazy and the cheerleader part is embarrassing. Seriously

we waited 4 years for this? It's getting to that point that with every new song

the quality is diminishing rapidly. She can and has done better. Very disappointing.

Guest groovyguy

oooh to dive in between those legs.

thighs, thighs, thighs....i die.

So won't you dive down where it's warm inside

Go down where he cannot hide

Go down where all joy begins

Go down that's where true love is