Full GMAYL DEMO leak! discussion continued

Apples388

Oh dear, this twitter facebook is really annoying. Now a person says something STUPID and it's discussed. I really think that this whole world is going to implode and suffucate all those mongs in those webpages. How i hate Twitter and all that shit.

Guest Not4Pussies

Oh dear, this twitter facebook is really annoying. Now a person says something STUPID and it's discussed. I really think that this whole world is going to implode and suffucate all those mongs in those webpages. How i hate Twitter and all that shit.

Do u just absolutely loathe social networks karbatal? Do you? Do you?

*yawn*

now she's a 'desperate fallen idol'?

yea.

:lmao:

And, hand to God, I actually really do like Music and American Life. I think those albums get a bad rap :wacko:

And American Life, while not the most cerebral of critiques of contemporary American culture, was challenging the listener about their views of this country :wacko:

Actually, my favorite part is the breakdown. Especially the 'M-A-D, DON'T MAKE ME' bits, only because I can picture M screaming those lines into the mic. GMAYL live is gonna be CROWTASTIC! :clap:

Gosh I hope her voice will be ok live singing this. I watched her during promos for HC and I thought she was going to croaked herself to death.

She used to have good live voice. what happened ?

Gosh I hope her voice will be ok live singing this. I watched her during promos for HC and I thought she was going to croaked herself to death.

She used to have good live voice. what happened ?

Evita happened. :manson:

Oh yeah, she mentions "time" in the lyrics again >:( But "lets dance our lives away" is a classic transcendent Madonna lyric a la "Into the Groove".

And that "every record sounds the same" is hardly an encouraging sentiment to put in your song, what does that have to do with anything anyway? It also echoes "Hollywood".

Oh yeah, she mentions "time" in the lyrics again >:( But "lets dance our lives away" is a classic transcendent Madonna lyric a la "Into the Groove".

And that "every record sounds the same" is hardly an encouraging sentiment to put in your song, what does that have to do with anything anyway? It also echoes "Hollywood".

At least there's no...

1. Good bye

2. Fuzzy dream

3. <Anyone> has key, open/close heart to <Anyone>

4. Tick Tock

Be grateful bitch! :americanlife:

I was thinking she should just go ahead and cover "Time (Clock of the Heart)" by her old pal Boy George. :chuckle:

Never!

Now THAT is a fucking classic

At least there's no...

1. Good bye

2. Fuzzy dream

3. <Anyone> has key, open/close heart to <Anyone>

4. Tick Tock

Be grateful bitch! :americanlife:

Thankfully there is no waiting or hesitating either. She needs to hire some good songwriters.