Madonna @ Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project at Roseland [merged]

runaway

Part of me always thought the Hard Candy era was Madonna dressing provocative for the last time, obviously not. I think what she stands for today is redefining how a woman in her 50s should act. God I love her.

it's clear she can still pull it off... those young vixen looks at her age... she can do it like no other diva can...

i dread to see MC, Janet, Whitney dress like that at age 53...

Guest ditaluver

Is it just me or is there a male/computerised voice chanting "Madonna" at 0:20?

that was from the crowd!

that song sounded greatttttttttttt!

Part of me always thought the Hard Candy era was Madonna dressing provocative for the last time, obviously not. I think what she stands for today is redefining how a woman in her 50s should act. God I love her.

yes, and you know what's great? that she really looks awesomely cool while doing it...she doesn't look cheap,wasted pitiful or unclassy :clap:

it's clear she can still pull it off... those young vixen looks at her age... she can do it like no other diva can...

i dread to see MC, Janet, Whitney dress like that at age 53...

that's true, regardless of cheeks or veins or etc she still DELIVERS and the snippets of the music played sounded great as well!...I dare to say some of that is truly included in the album :thumbsup:

That song was too perfect for her entrance. It sounds like some kind of trouble is heading your way. Almost like an updated, electronic version of that Jaws song.

Maybe it's for Girls Gone Wild? Since it sounds like it could have been produced by Benny Benassi.

It was really so much fun. The crowd was so happy to see her and it seemed like everyone was just pumped by the competition that they were all elaborating on their dancing. The entrance went smoothly and i didnt even show my RSVP, which was strange. We all just walked in but i was in the front so idk if that had anything to do with it. Her entrance was awesome.'Madonna looked amazing as you all know and I stayed til she left, saw her leave through the back entrance (she didn't stop to sign or anything) and car sped off. I believe, though don't quote me on this, that Guy WAS there. He just wasn't sitting around her the whole time. He was talking to her for a while though (if it is who I think it is). I'm hoping we get them answering questions on twitter today or tomorrow. ::fingers crossed::

Guest vivelareine

I wonder if Jonas Ã…kerlund was filming specifically for the Smirnoff event or if she's in the process of making a IGTTYAS part 2?

Too bad you two can't get together and watch some Brady Bunch dvds. :)

I THINK she's a Partridge Family girl myself. :vogue: