Madonna @ Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project at Roseland [merged]

runaway

Is it me or that Norman guy is high on coke or sumthin? And what's up with that Bronx ghetto attitude?? He is bloody french for god sake!

I know.

Is it me or that Norman guy is high on coke or sumthin? And what's up with that Bronx ghetto attitude?? He is bloody french for god sake!

The people around the stars often have an "attitude" about themselves, sometimes I think that the only one who is being a bit more relaxed is the star herself. Especially the last couple of years when I read about journalists interviewing her, they always say she's a lot more low key, normal, and more funny than they expected. I remember watching a french doc about Madonna's dancers and brahim was in it, I swear he was the only one acting normal. You often also see that new stars or up and coming talents have a bigger ego than those who have been in the business for decades.

Guest groovyguy

http://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/2012/05/madonna-vip-access-limited-edition-smirnoff.html

Madonna VIP Access Limited Edition Smirnoff

The 'Madonna VIP Access Limited Edition Smirnoff' bottles have started to hit UK stores - most Sainsburys should be stocking it now, along with Morrisons later.

The packaging comes with a card containing a code for fans to enter on the dedicated Smirnoff facebook page to unlock some exclusive Madonna content.

smirnoff_vipaccess_bottles1news.jpg

smirnoff_vipaccess_bottles2news.jpg