Are you freaking out right now?

Apples388

I wonder if MAYBE this song, demo or not, is just a joke on us....Madonna is not a stupid woman....she has to know what people are saying about her...what with comments on her getting older, trying to act young and sexy in her 50's, blah blah blah......what IF this song was recorded by Madonna as a little prank, so to speak....She records it, it leaks on purpose, people start bitching about it, Madonna is laughing her ass off, then at Superbowl she blows our minds with an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT song....she knows she has to BRING IT with this new song and album......she's smart enough to know that the first single off the new album HAS to be EPIC....This demo track "Give Me All Your Love" is clearly not.......hopefully Madonna still has it in her to genuinely surprise and shock us!

I hope this is the case.The finished track has to be stronger,better and more powerful than that weak demo.Madonna needs to BRING IT...she's gotta use the heavy artillery!! She can't afford to begin this era with a flop.The album won't be mastered until the end of this month so I hope that she and her producers are now re-working this song completely....filling it with bells and whistles.She still has time to present an amazing first single to the world.

Guest groovyguy

even if shes 83 EVERY 1st new single from an M album will ALWAYS rattle the media, internet and yahoo now trending charts lol!!!

10 years from now, some fans would be freaking out over the leaked track single and questioning what happened to the artist that gave us the masterpiece, GMAYL.

Guest bluejean

10 years from now, some fans would be freaking out over the leaked track single and questioning what happened to the artist that gave us the masterpiece, GMAYL.

no.

I could see her being in another "introspective" (some may call pretentious) stage and people asking "what happened to the Madonna that liked to let loose and have fun like in GMAYL. She's sooooo SERIOUS all the time now." :lol:

Although GMAYL is too "young" for Madonna BUT bitch has found a way to solve the problem i.e. having MIA & Nicky Minaj to be featured in the song.

While I'm not keen on the idea of there being a guest appearance on the track, I am happy it will be an all gurls event.

Guest groovyguy

While I'm not keen on the idea of there being a guest appearance on the track, I am happy it will be an all gurls event.

An all Gals Gone Wild event!