Rate The Demo: Give Me All Your Love

horn

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate The Demo: Give Me All Your Love

I voted two...

Suedehead...it's okay. In the end I'll b there 2 hold ur hand. We're in this dried up oestrogen boat together. :fag:

:sad::( Secret just came up on the media player...THE CONTRAST :nocomment:

Guest FrozenEyes

:sad::( Secret just came up on the media player...THE CONTRAST :nocomment:

The album version of Like A Prayer came on after it today. :doofus:

And I know I said Celebration was better than this song, but today I listened to it right afterwards.....And now I'm positive that Celebration is a better song than GMAYL. How depressing is that? :shy:

I believe that deserves a downgrading in my rating.

I voted 1 star. I agree that it is catchy but I don't like it and have absolutely NO desire to play it. I really really REALLY hope she won't dress up as a cheerleader at one point next year (video, SB, tour)! :scared:

Now bring on that W.E. ballad!

shame on you madonna.

we were all so looking forward to this new record and now it turns out it will be horrifying. below horrifying. below katy perry level. you are not britney-fucking-spears. you are (or were) on the level of prince and michael jackson.

we expect way more.

(yes I kinda hope she is reading this..)

shame on you madonna.

we were all so looking forward to this new record and now it turns out it will be horrifying. below horrifying. below katy perry level. you are not britney-fucking-spears. you are (or were) on the level of prince and michael jackson.

we expect way more.

aint that the truth.

shame on you madonna.

we expect way more.

Madonna's a business. When Madonna takes herself too seriously the critics and the peanut gallery here has shit to throw. She's appealing to the i-Tunes buying youth. There's a whole album of material that will be better than this song. Don't give up on this project based on the demo of a song that's meant to appeal to your demographic.

Madonna's a business. When Madonna takes herself too seriously the critics and the peanut gallery here has shit to throw. She's appealing to the i-Tunes buying youth. There's a whole album of material that will be better than this song. Don't give up on this project based on the demo of a song that's meant to appeal to your demographic.

THat's just fucking wrong.

3 stars, love the melody and the chorus. Some of the lyrics need reworking and the cheerleader part

comes across as juvenile. Not in the same league as HU. I expected a lot more.

If this project flops there will be a huge media backlash.

It's terrible by anyone's standards. The final track will need to have everything changed because this song is absolutely awful, from the childish and idiotic lyrics, to the shite vocals, its absence of any meaning...it's fucking dire. Is this the best she can do after a 4 year break? If so, then I think she needs to retire.

1 star now.

Demo is cute but not mind-blowing by M's standard. Not strong enough to be # 1. More of a throw-away pop-dance track.

Guest bluejean

My friend who is a comedienne wrote on his page:

"Listening to Madonna's new single reminds me of when you visit a friends house and notice their dog needs to be put down."

Hopefully this demo was purposely leaked on the net as a "test" song to see what kind of reaction it would get from fans. If this is set to be released and it gets a bad review, hopefully it gets shelved as a single. It's possible that her people and the record company scout message boards like these and with facebook and twitter at the forefront information gets out even faster. My opinion on this demo is that it doesn't have a hint of Madonna. If it hits the airwaves I'll just have to ignore it the way I ignored 4 minutes.

Guest Madonna Fan Since 1983

I love Madonna so much, and it makes me so sad...even though it's a catchy dance/pop song, and I enjoy working out to it, this is not the direction I hoped she would be taking with this new era.....I was hoping for more substance.....hopefully this track will be different on the album....