Rate The Demo: Give Me All Your Love

horn

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate The Demo: Give Me All Your Love

Its a 3 star category. For a first single is not strong enough.

Agree

Thank goodness it's a work-in-progress. It doesn't have the worldwide #1 appeal (except USA) of "Hung Up".

I hope it don't end up a flop like "Celebration". Girl needs to rent some R&B/hot-at-the-moment singers on this track.

Guest rocketman

I really wanted a ballad for the first single. and this is a cute, fun pop song but there is zero substance to it. i was expecting a LAP or ROL.

3 stars as a demo.

I really wanted a ballad for the first single. and this is a cute, fun pop song but there is zero substance to it. i was expecting a LAP or ROL.

3 stars as a demo.

Here's the deal. Gaga set the bar really low. Madonna is being smart. By releasing lighter material that'll appeal to the shitty taste music majority. I think the song is well above average.

Guest rocketman

there is nothing wrong with the song. its light and catchy.

has alot of elements of her old songs. and newer... i just wanted a "moment"

its a great album track.

as for gaga, her album is solid. any song could have been the first single.

and with 4M she had JT and it did nothing for the rest of the (hated but still not bad) HC album.

I want her to sing. and move me.

xoxo

Guest italianguy

The throwback 60s chorus meets 2000s alternative is working for me. I love the melody of the song and in that aspect, simply musically, the song is stronger than celebration.

Production wise the choice to add in the rather inmature hooks with cheerleading chants is not working for me and acting to only dumb the song down. Almost pleading radio to play it. Maybe the hooks can remain if there's a way of making them sound less 80s cheerleader and more indie.

Also the song needs a few production punches to drive it home, other than that it's a great start.

Edited by italianguy

there is nothing wrong with the song. its light and catchy.

has alot of elements of her old songs. and newer... i just wanted a "moment"

its a great album track.

as for gaga, her album is solid. any song could have been the first single.

and with 4M she had JT and it did nothing for the rest of the (hated but still not bad) HC album.

I want her to sing. and move me.

xoxo

Gaga doesn't make good music to me. I like her image. No one these days was doing the walking weirdo stuff except the genuine articles (Bjork, Yoko, Grace).

The throwback 60s chorus meets 2000s alternative is working for me. I love the melody of the song and in that aspect, simply musically, the song is stronger than celebration.

Production wise the choice to add in the rather inmature hooks with cheerleading chants is not working for me and acting to only dumb the song down. Almost pleading radio to play it. Maybe the hooks can remain if there's a way of making them sound less 80s cheerleader and more indie.

Also the song needs a few production punches to drive it home, other than that it's a great start.

The whole point of this track is to get US airplay. No matter what Madonna records--it'll receive airplay internationally. The 80s cheese could only mean good news for the fans of the 80s Madonna tracks because on tour they can easly fit with her current sound. GMAYL and Open Your Heart--it could very well happen on this tour!

I give it 3 stars...ranks below five start demos from Hung Up or Music...but above Candy Shop or Beat goes on demos...I like me more colors and twists within a song, this sounds something i could do using some Music Programs but then again maybe the less is better?. If this ends up to be the original finished version with just Nicki and MIA saying the cheerleading stuff, it won't surely become one of my faves from her but am looking forward to hear the rest of the album...as for the short snippet i feel like i will LOVE Girls Gone Wild :thumbsup: ...oh, and we cannot really predict what will become a hit or not...everyone thought Hollaback Girl was going to be such a big hit? or We belong together? which for me ranks sooooooooooooo low in my Mariah Carey fave songs ever.

Actually it was erotica blu presenting his warped tastes as fact. But I realize why it's not all clicking with you :horn:

Warped! You're the one who seems to follow me around everywhere I post here by quoting me or responding in someway to what I post. It aint that serious but you never let up--so now we'll dance in every thread at Madonna Nation until you find the new Jodie Foster.

But you say the BEST THINGS! Like wishing I get murdered. If you posts your 'opinions' only for positive feedback and get all bent out of shape when you don't get it out of insecurity, it's not my fault.

No babe. I don't want to be targeted for everything I post. I get it. When I post pictures of guys and focus on my sheer obession--everyone gets to say ew and laugh. I've accepted that. But. Elsewhere people want to fuck with erotica_blu over silly shit. It makes posting here impossible. I'm not a superstar like Pud--where I demand that type of attention--it sort of came to me over my freaky threads in the lounge section.

Warped! You're the one who seems to follow me around everywhere I post here by quoting me or responding in someway to what I post. It aint that serious but you never let up--so now we'll dance in every thread at Madonna Nation until you find the new Jodie Foster.

:lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's like a forgettable iTunes bonus song.

If it came on around other people, i'd be embarrassed to let it play. The spelling, the awful first 10 seconds, the overly cheesy beat, it's just.............so ugly. Maybe the final version will sound better.

Anyway, hope it does well for her, glad she isn't jumping on a production bandwagon! new album! 2012! Superbowl! ect ect...