Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

It amazes me that people feel that they have the right to post on Martin Solveig's (and William Orbit's) Facebook page that they "hate" the demo and telling him to "fix" it, or "change" it etc. The internet makes people feel as though they can say whatever they like to whomever they please, without any consideration of the implications of their actions.

Wannabes, thinking they have power with a click of the mouse and press of a button. I dislike those type of internet trolls.

It amazes me that people feel that they have the right to post on Martin Solveig's (and William Orbit's) Facebook page that they "hate" the demo and telling him to "fix" it, or "change" it etc. The internet makes people feel as though they can say whatever they like to whomever they please, without any consideration of the implications of their actions.

Yes! Thank you!! I'm surprised nobody has talked about this. As a diehard fan who does participate in online forums dedicated to Madonna it is EMBARRASSING to think that some of the same people I could be having discussions with would actually do something like that. It's embarrassing to think that Madonna my actually know about this and think it's representative of her fans. Who the f*ck do those "fans" think they are?? William Orbit is a fucking genius, SURELY he doesn't need gay John from Nebraska telling him how to produce a song....thankyouverymuch!! :)

Reports from Roseland last night are that Madonna seemed a little standoffish and kind of "hid" a lot from her fans. I don't blame her! :lol:

Guest the tree of life

Yes! Thank you!! I'm surprised nobody has talked about this. As a diehard fan who does participate in online forums dedicated to Madonna it is EMBARRASSING to think that some of the same people I could be having discussions with would actually do something like that. It's embarrassing to think that Madonna my actually know about this and think it's representative of her fans. Who the f*ck do those "fans" think they are?? William Orbit is a fucking genius, SURELY he doesn't need gay John from Nebraska telling him how to produce a song....thankyouverymuch!! :)

Reports from Roseland last night are that Madonna seemed a little standoffish and kind of "hid" a lot from her fans. I don't blame her! :lol:

I've been told that during the weekend crowds were going insane at GMAYL played in different clubs in Rome.

That's exactly how I felt. Embarrassed. That's the image of madonna fans on William orbit's Facebook page. Vulgar and quite common to be frank.

I have to agree. It is quite embarrassing. Madonna's been making music for nearly 30 years. One thing that I've learned about her over the years is that she does what SHE wants to do. She's an artist you either take her as she is, or leave. Unfortunately, some can't leave. They stick around and constantly are negative. Madonna has always been stand offish to her fans. It's been like that from the beginning. If she took tips from some of these highly rude and vocal fans years ago, she'd be history before "Ray of Light" was made.

Clearly that's what happened with you lashing out at all directions because of the HATAZZ and feeling the need to bring up Britney Spears and Lady Gaga up for some reason. The INNER WORKINGS of a LOON MIND :wow:

Is there a message board on the world wide web that doesn't have you on it ready to pounce on every Britney or Gaga comment? I think, when you get annoyed with Madonna fans defending or supporting her, you are misdirecting your disapointment in something else, if you want to talk about the inner workings of a loon mind.

Is there a message board on the world wide web that doesn't have you on it ready to pounce on every Britney or Gaga comment? I think, when you get annoyed with Madonna fans defending or supporting her, you are misdirecting your disapointment in something else, if you want to talk about the inner workings of a loon mind.

How odd since you use Britney and Gaga in the same way, as an attack on me when you have nothing else to say. As for the pop psychology, it's nice that you're ambitious enough to try and formulate a more advanced thought than MADONNA BEST, EVERYONE ELSE SUCK. But really. An accusation of EMOTIONAL TROUBLES from the anonymous obsessive person that only exists to hurl insults at anyone who says anything about their QUEEN? I THINK I'LL PASS. Glad to know I'm on your mind though.

Clearly that's what happened with you lashing out at all directions because of the HATAZZ and feeling the need to bring up Britney Spears and Lady Gaga up for some reason. The INNER WORKINGS of a LOON MIND :wow:

:scared::scared:

Haven't heard the official version. but I was told it's entirely different. Even lyrically. The demo has been floating around for some time, and those were the leaked lyrics. The rumors that Madonna was using another singer to do demo work is false, all of them were done by her. The album has been a project for a while. Again, I was told the official album version is 4:43, features rapping, dub step and louder, layered vocals and a full cheer segment... Time will tell...

source: popjustice

^^YES...that's exactly the news I wanted to hear!! :thumbsup: That demo version is weak.I'm thrilled to know that the finished song will be totally re-worked.

Well I'm disappointed, because I happen to LOVE the demo! No doubt the new version will divide fans just as much :)

Well I'm disappointed, because I happen to LOVE the demo! No doubt the new version will divide fans just as much :)

well,look at it this way....everyone will soon have *both* versions :) Download a copy of the leaked version and save it.

Haven't heard the official version. but I was told it's entirely different. Even lyrically. The demo has been floating around for some time, and those were the leaked lyrics. The rumors that Madonna was using another singer to do demo work is false, all of them were done by her. The album has been a project for a while. Again, I was told the official album version is 4:43, features rapping, dub step and louder, layered vocals and a full cheer segment... Time will tell...

source: popjustice

OMG.

:dramatic:

while im not popping any corks over the thought at there being 'rapping and dubstep' :/ ..the ONLY hope here is its simply a better produced, hotter song. Hung Up couldve had rapping etc..yet prob. still ended up as amazing as it did.

Guest Madonna Fan Since 1983

I wonder if MAYBE this song, demo or not, is just a joke on us....Madonna is not a stupid woman....she has to know what people are saying about her...what with comments on her getting older, trying to act young and sexy in her 50's, blah blah blah......what IF this song was recorded by Madonna as a little prank, so to speak....She records it, it leaks on purpose, people start bitching about it, Madonna is laughing her ass off, then at Superbowl she blows our minds with an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT song....she knows she has to BRING IT with this new song and album......she's smart enough to know that the first single off the new album HAS to be EPIC....This demo track "Give Me All Your Love" is clearly not.......hopefully Madonna still has it in her to genuinely surprise and shock us!

omg i see hope in my life of despair again *.*

A few weeks ago,some fans weren't too excited that Nicki and M.I.A would appear on the single.But after hearing the demo,I think the track needs some additional people involved....to make it sizzle! If this song was released as a single in its current form,it would be a huge flop,especially here in America.

Guest bluejean

I don't agree.

I think the internet gives people a platform to express themselves and if those people creating can't hack the criticism then they shouldn't leave themselves open to it by being on Facebook and Twitter in the first place. People don't FEEL they can say whatever they want to whomever they please, they actually CAN because those artists/writers/producers etc are there on Twitter/Facebook and are willingly publicly accessible.

I personally wouldn't take it upon myself to go on there and tell the writers/producers/artists that I don't like their work, but I think you'll find that if they are happy with what they have created themselves they are not going to cave over some negative feedback.

Also, it is no different to critics slating people's work or the public just not buying it and it being a huge flop. Whatever reaction it gets publicly/critically is going to be evident in the long run, Twitter/Facebook is just a more instant/direct link to that feedback. Instead of crying about it they can utilize it. If they don't agree, they can hold it up high and say "No, this is what it is and we're proud of it." It's up to them.

Would these same people walk up to Madonna/William Orbit/Martin Solveig on the street and trash their work to their face and tell them to "fix it" etc.? I could be wrong, but I doubt that they would.

Would these same people walk up to Madonna/William Orbit/Martin Solveig on the street and trash their work to their face and tell them to "fix it" etc.? I could be wrong, but I doubt that they would.

That's exactly what I was thinking before I read your post. I mean, where do we draw the line with this?? Can I just walk up to random "Jane" on the street and tell her I think her outfit looks like shit and she needs to change because it offends me?? Or if I pull up to a car at a stoplight and their window is down and they aren't playing a song I like, should I tell them to turn it off/down or else??

All of these opinionated assholes posting on Oribt's FB page and the like would probably stutter over their words if they tried to say what they typed to his face.