Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Ugh I can't believe such an immediate, hooky, addictive pop track is being shit on by so many fans. This song is effortlessly brilliant. Oh well, if the mincing Madonna fags don't like it at least most of the media outlets, and likely most casual fans, L-U-V it! So she chants in it! Pull the rods out of your asses and go with it! Who knows, you might have fun!

PLEASE PEOPLE, MADONNA PLAYED THE SONG OUT LOUD FROM HER HOUSE LAST SUMMER WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN! She's hardly worried about the leak.

How do you know SHE "played the song"? How do you know that it wasn't being blared from someone's car? I mean think about it? Why would Madonna have her windows open when I'm sure they are probably sealed shut as she has some central air and heating system throughout? Seriously? It really made no sense for someone who is known for keeping things under wraps, having everyone work with her sign confidential agreements, and then SHE purposely blares the song?

This is what I am beginning to think? Someone in her camp who may be responsible for the leak, probably played the track from a vehicle. Why? I don't know, but all we see is a camera pointed at an area that appears to be her home. We can't be sure where the music was coming from. it sounds like someone among her camp is purposely doing things against her will.

Ask yourself this? If she purposely leaked it, why would she or Guy even acknowledge that they are upset about it?

Guest groovyguy

How do you know SHE "played the song"? How do you know that it wasn't being blared from someone's car? I mean think about it? Why would Madonna have her windows open when I'm sure they are probably sealed shut as she has some central air and heating system throughout? Seriously? It really made no sense for someone who is known for keeping things under wraps, having everyone work with her sign confidential agreements, and then SHE purposely blares the song?

This is what I am beginning to think? Someone in her camp who may be responsible for the leak, probably played the track from a vehicle. Why? I don't know, but all we see is a camera pointed at an area that appears to be her home. We can't be sure where the music was coming from. it sounds like someone among her camp is purposely doing things against her will.

Ask yourself this? If she purposely leaked it, why would she or Guy even acknowledge that they are upset about it?

We don't really know who leaked the clips and demo. We don't know if it was done on purpose or not. If it was, what should Guy say? "We were happy to leak the song. Hope you enjoy it!"

I just don't see Madonna saying this: "my true fans wouldn't do this"...

she probably had someone at her home she wanted to play her new tracks for and wasn't even thinking about the open window or the loon fan outside.

I can't believe though that loons are hanging outside her house to hear leaks, is this what it's come to :blink: - and though this seems more like a lucky coincidence, you really get the impression this is the case. It's sick.

I'm pretty sure the person explained they were by her house (for whatever reason), heard music coming from inside and thought enough to record some. Sounds reasonable to me.

she probably had someone at her home she wanted to play her new tracks for and wasn't even thinking about the open window or the loon fan outside.

That's possible, but I'm beginning to think that it probably wasn't even coming from her home? And even if it was, why can't she? It's her home. I just don't buy that she did though.

No doubt her house is heavily sound proofed so they wouldn't be able to hear anything unless the windows were open, Madonna would have well known the implications of opening windows and would've been briefed about security and leaks from the record company, so.. :electropop:

Oh, I didn't realize that. Still, how do we know it was really her who did this? Also, I have no idea what her London home looks like, so are we sure it's even her home? Still all sounds too fishy to me.

Thats her house.

Ugh I can't believe such an immediate, hooky, addictive pop track is being shit on by so many fans. This song is effortlessly brilliant. Oh well, if the mincing Madonna fags don't like it at least most of the media outlets, and likely most casual fans, L-U-V it! So she chants in it! Pull the rods out of your asses and go with it! Who knows, you might have fun!

Thank you!!! :clap:

Entertainment Weekly blasted the single. Negative review.

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' leaks, is unlikely to get what it demands -- LISTEN

by Lanford Beard

Categories: Leaks, Madonna, Pop

Madonna’s single “Give Me All Your Love” leaked yesterday, and perhaps to diehard fans it sounds like synthed-up angels singing hallelujahs.

For many of us though, it’s more like the musical equivalent of a bouquet of hydgrangeas. Madonna and manager Guy Oseary quickly responded that the leak was merely a demo and that completed versions of her new tracks won’t be released officially until the new year. That said, if this is the musical direction, Madonna is taking, it’s not a good omen. Hear the track — and our take on it — here:

“Give Me All Your Love” blends Katy Perry-meets-Gwen-Stefani chanting, echoes of Ashlee Simpson’s regrettable foray into New Wave-y synth-guitar sounds, and a “Hold It Against Me” redux breakdown — and that’s exactly the problem. Madonna is her own artist, a woman who has proved over four iconic decades in the business that she is more than capable of creating much more inventive and exhilarating music than this. “Love” is cloying, derivative, and, frankly, boring — the kind of second-rate single I’d expect to hear from a less-experienced pop ingenue who takes what they can get.

And that’s without mentioning its lyrics (“We can drink some wine/ Burgundy is fine”), which are some of the lamest Madge has turned in since the rap from 2003′s “American Life.” At 42 years old, J.Lo got a lot of flak for talking about “party people” in her club bumper “On the Floor.” Should Madonna, who is 11 years older and a more formidable artist on so many levels, indulge in this same type of child’s play? Cheerleader chants and talking about “danc[ing] our lives away,” Madonna? Really?

If nothing else, hopefully the leak will give Madonna a push to drastically retune her upcoming album. If not for the fans, then for her own legacy. You deserve better, Madonna.

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' leaks, is unlikely to get what it demands -- LISTEN

by Lanford Beard

Categories: Leaks, Madonna, Pop

Madonna’s single “Give Me All Your Love” leaked yesterday, and perhaps to diehard fans it sounds like synthed-up angels singing hallelujahs.

For many of us though, it’s more like the musical equivalent of a bouquet of hydgrangeas. Madonna and manager Guy Oseary quickly responded that the leak was merely a demo and that completed versions of her new tracks won’t be released officially until the new year. That said, if this is the musical direction, Madonna is taking, it’s not a good omen. Hear the track — and our take on it — here:

“Give Me All Your Love” blends Katy Perry-meets-Gwen-Stefani chanting, echoes of Ashlee Simpson’s regrettable foray into New Wave-y synth-guitar sounds, and a “Hold It Against Me” redux breakdown — and that’s exactly the problem. Madonna is her own artist, a woman who has proved over four iconic decades in the business that she is more than capable of creating much more inventive and exhilarating music than this. “Love” is cloying, derivative, and, frankly, boring — the kind of second-rate single I’d expect to hear from a less-experienced pop ingenue who takes what they can get.

And that’s without mentioning its lyrics (“We can drink some wine/ Burgundy is fine”), which are some of the lamest Madge has turned in since the rap from 2003′s “American Life.” At 42 years old, J.Lo got a lot of flak for talking about “party people” in her club bumper “On the Floor.” Should Madonna, who is 11 years older and a more formidable artist on so many levels, indulge in this same type of child’s play? Cheerleader chants and talking about “danc[ing] our lives away,” Madonna? Really?

If nothing else, hopefully the leak will give Madonna a push to drastically retune her upcoming album. If not for the fans, then for her own legacy. You deserve better, Madonna.

Omg all of this!!

hardcore truth

fuck you EW. you're never nice

yes screw them retardeds! since when they go all headlining about a fucking demo?...some people just throw shyt and hate without any fucking logic! why not mention the fact that it got several positive reviews and likes as well?...it's obvious they're all about hating her because of who she is and what she represents but then again that's also heard from some of her "fans" here ...I would not go "reviewing" a demo of anybody and stating as absolute truth what the direction of a WHOLE album is gonna be...retarded indeed! :boxing:

Omg all of this!!

hardcore truth

One minor detail they seem to overlook... this is a freakin demo. GOD KNOWS what the final song sounds like and how it's retooled lyrically and musically!?! We have an indication of a lyric and melody, but that's about it. Nothing has been confirmed. Treat it for what it is, a look inside the studio, just a glimpse, now sit back, wait and see what happens!!!

One minor detail they seem to overlook... this is a freakin demo. GOD KNOWS what the final song sounds like and how it's retooled lyrically and musically!?! We have an indication of a lyric and melody, but that's about it. Nothing has been confirmed. Treat it for what it is, a look inside the studio, just a glimpse, now sit back, wait and see what happens!!!

Well it could go either way really as the Candy Shop demo sounded pretty much the same and so did the one for Music.

yeah, why are they reviewing a damn demo? lol. Just to diss her? That said, I actually dont think its that off the mark or "hateful"- but its still pointless to review a demo.

Omg all of this!!

hardcore truth

huh? so now we're taking as fucking TRUTH what a stupid nobody says? at leats it's just an opinion but not as he or you OWN THE FUCKING TRUTH...oh yes and so classy to mention her "age", really? that's getting quite boring! :doh:

Well it could go either way really as the Candy Shop demo sounded pretty much the same and so did the one for Music.

The point being we do not know yet what will happen, if it remains the same or not. They completely ignore the fact that this is a demo and could go all kinda of routes! That's the point I was trying to make! They are getting way ahead of themselves!