Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Guest Not4Pussies

I think it was Madonnarama who leaked it. They knew the title of the song. The lyrics and now all of a sudden they're mum about the leak. I also think Girls Gone Wild might be out there too. Notice how its the two songs played outside her house.

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.

Asking rabid fans to police anymore leaks is like trying to take a bone away from a pack of hungry rottweilers :lmao:

Why should we police anything? YOU'RE THE MANAGER....MANAGE.

Could they be more out of touch? Scary.

It's amazing isn't it?

He hasnt given us any info for weeks and the day after it leaks he's asking US to help stop it?

Puhleease.... :lmao:

It's amazing isn't it?

He hasnt given us any info for weeks and the day after it leaks he's asking US to help stop it?

They act like it's the 1950's and we stole a piece of gum from the local store. Get a fucking grip Guy. Work the Net, don't let it work you. Her website and official YT channels are a joke and years behind. Hire a web savvy team already!

guyoseary Guy Oseary

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

So accoring to Guy, the GMAYL leak was really just a demo. Great to know!

It's amazing isn't it?

Especially when he hasnt given us any info for weeks/months and the day after it leaks he's asking US to help stop it?

Exactly. Not a peep out of him for weeks. They must think the fans are dumb.

They act like it's the 1950's and we stole a piece of gum from the local store. Get a fucking grip Guy. Work the Net, don't let it work you. Her website and official YT channels are a joke and years behind. Hire a web savvy team already!

I was just about to say that. Her official website gives us sweet fanny adams compared to how much info we get here.

I don't know why Guy even has a twitter account. It's a total waste of time.

There wont be pre sale for the tour this year.

Odd, considering I just renewed my ICON membership ($45 to become a lifetime member cause I missed the deadline), and they send me an email this morning stating that once the tour sale is announced I will receive my code for the presale...

Guest FrozenEyes

guyoseary Guy Oseary @

@Gone_Girl there is beautiful ballad she wrote for the movie...

:shock:

He forgot to add....will never see the light of day. :D

I didn't think she did ballads anymore. :shock:

Guest groovyguy

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..

:lmao::lmao: Guy O is hilarious!

Guest groovyguy

It's quite obvious now that they leaked the demo on purpose.

Exactly. What an act! When it went viral, it wasn't immediately stopped and it took so many hours for the You Tube videos to be deleted? Obviously it was done on purpose to create buzz.

Odd, considering I just renewed my ICON membership ($45 to become a lifetime member cause I missed the deadline), and they send me an email this morning stating that once the tour sale is announced I will receive my code for the presale...

Maybe they will announce it the next year.

Guest Not4Pussies

so it's either really a demo and final version will be different

or it's pretty much the real deal and guy o is just saying is a demo but itll be the same once it comes out

and i don't trust that G_O_N_E guy, he's been wrong many times in the past

Guest groovyguy

According to Paolo, one of the MadonnaTribe webmasters, the leaked version is indeed a demo, and the leak was not intentional!

For the moment being, "Give Me All Your Love" is scheduled for release in January, as originally planned.

All the music articles/blogs/reviews say it's a leaked demo.

Guest Not4Pussies

but a demo can still pretty much sound the same: music (minues the ending and HQ missing), candy shop

or be completely different: beat goes on

i really hope its different.

Maybe it was a demo leaked on purpose to gauge a reaction and to see what they can do with it

I don't care it's a new Madonna era I don't psycho analyse her music . I just enjoy it

According to Paolo, one of the MadonnaTribe webmasters, the leaked version is indeed a demo, and the leak was not intentional!

For the moment being, "Give Me All Your Love" is scheduled for release in January, as originally planned.

I hope they release a different (and much better) song cause by the time it's january GMAYL will be VERY old news.