Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Does anyone else think it sounds sorta like Britney's HIAM? especially the break downs.

It's quite addictive.

Guest Not4Pussies

Does anyone else think it sounds sorta like Britney's HIAM? especially the break downs.

It's quite addictive.

more like britney's rock me in

Guest northernlad

It's cute but not good enough, especially 4 a lead single.

:lmao: it says 'sexy but old' under genre on my itunes player..

Agreed. Listening to it I really have NO IDEA why she singled this out as the lead single.

Actually Nicola Roberts Beat Of My Drum. :D:wow: That's the other song that I was trying to remember. And also, her own "Run".. that song was good enough to bring back. I wish they'd emphasised more of the 80s synths. I don't know what to think (on 1st listen), it's not horrible or a carcrash or anything.

I'm confused as to why it chosen too.

It's addictive and catchy but there surely must have been better songs to be released?

A lot of people on the net are disappointed.

Maybe this is the SUPERBOWL song (hence the leak) and they come back with a proper lead single? This is a bit too frothy. It's almost... KATY PERRY *shudder*

Then it should be a huge hit. Every single from her latest album has hit #1, no?

Oh please! It's nothing like it. It's cute & great!

Bytch I'm only referring to the cheerleader sections and a comparison that was ALREADY mentioned here b4 any leak even came out and I was posting from the middle of my 1st listen! I agree with you, though those parts were making me nauseous and worried cause I violently hate that song.