Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Guest SuperPop

:confused: sorry but the production behind is almost IDENTICAL to 'Hello' (by Solveig obviously)

other than the very catchy chorus , I cant find anything positive

it CANT be the first single..it really CANT be

Okay, I found her vid on YouTube... she's female, right? Her face is definitely manly tho. Her "Beat of My Drum" sounds like it borrowed a lot from that song that Beyonce sampled on her Girls Rule the World Whatever single. I can totally see Superbowl with this.

They sample the same song. Beyonce's song is better though. Anyway, Madonna.

Okay, I found her vid on YouTube... she's female, right? Her face is definitely manly tho. Her "Beat of My Drum" sounds like it borrowed a lot from that song that Beyonce sampled on her Girls Rule the World Whatever single. I can totally see Superbowl with this.

It definitely did, she worked with the pin up producer Diplo who did the original what "Girls" sampled from. It's difficult to say, but since Nicola actually worked with Diplo and Bee sampled him, it could be coincidence with who got there first, bad luck for Nicola.

I think its a good choice for a first single. I like the guitars! I love the fact its not too electronic!!! As a whole I thing she ll be safe with this. It is not mindblowing but its much much better than anything on HC.

See - first impressions count!

I LOVED the leak of Music and Hung Up's extremely clever Motorola ringtone tie in/leak. Frozen was the very first one I remember as it was a WAV file I got from that Singapore Madonna Link thing, a Japanese radio rip!

Oh, WOW. I loved that Singapore site. That's where I would find everything during the ROL/Music era.

Guest SuperPop

It's obviously a buzz single since it's leaked so early. She's not retarded, she wouldn't let a first single from an album over 3 months away leak. We'll get another song at some point.

I agree..the same happened with 'Candy Shop'

"Old but sexy" ???? Maybe this is a hidden message? Old might be true. Like an unreleased song. Guess what, the more I listen to the song, the more I feel a "Music" (the album) production vibe. That 60's thing already heard in Beautiful stranger/Amazing. And that accoustic guitar at the end. Even that bleeping. Impressive Instant comes to my mind. Could it be possible that someone is playing games here. And the whole Superball situation is the perfect alibi for a little hoax.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

The overall reception of the song on other forums is pretty much "great pop song, but not lead single material".

Guest SuperPop

The overall reception of the song on other forums is pretty much "great pop song, but not lead single material".

the reception on Popjustice is mixed

in moopy on the other hand everyone hates it (I guess it is not surprising :D )

Of course these leaks always happen on purpose.

Like it. It's good but could have been better. I don't think this is the finished product though.

The chorus reminds me a bit of this song:

People on forums are hyper critical. I don't think there's anything an artist could release that they would say is the perfect single. That they like it and don't say it's the worst thing they ever heard is a good sign.

Dislike:

Shit lyrics

Slightly uncomfortably granny getting down with the kids lyrics

Lyrics asking people to dance their lives away

The shouty bits are awkward

Slightly embarrassing that Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has just done this song better

Like:

The fact that I could quite happily put it on repeat

The fact it doesn't sound like much else out there right now

The fact that the vocals have (slightly but noticeably) improved over HC

The fact it isn't a duet and doesn't feature a rapper

The fact that I already love it a BILLION times more than 4 Minutes

So on balance I'm totally neutral about it.

This is what I posted in the other thread. If it wasn't for the complete pile of CUNT that are the lyrics; it would be really really good. Shame.

Why not lead single material? It's a great pop song from the greatest pop artist ever. I'm glad it's not a I'm-a-grown-up-pop-star-with-so-much-wisdom-that-I-can't-help-myself-telling-you-how-live-your-lives-better song.