Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Bytch I'm only referring to the cheerleader sections and a comparison that was ALREADY mentioned here b4 it came out and I was posting from the middle of my 1st listen! I agree with you, though those parts were making me nauseous and worried cause I violently hate that song.

Don't be mean. And don't call me a bytch :lol:

Then it should be a huge hit. Every single from her latest album has hit #1, no?

While I don't doubt this will be a big hit worldwide (I don't know about Stateside), keep in mind Katy Perry is in her 20's and this was her breakout album really. I just pray Madonna is not in a cheerleader outfit in the video.

While I don't doubt this will be a big hit worldwide (I don't know about Stateside), keep in mind Katy Perry is in her 20's and this was her breakout album really. I just pray Madonna is not in a cheerleader outfit in the video.

Yes.

'Sexy but Old' the new abum by Madonna :wow:

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I don't know who the fuck tagged it as Sexy but Old :rotfl:

Someone on another website is claiming there is the final version of the song out there, which means this could really be just the demo.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

It's obviously a buzz single since it's leaked so early. She's not retarded, she wouldn't let a first single from an album over 3 months away leak. We'll get another song at some point.

Guest PatrikEugene

Well... when the demo started I began to sing L.O.V.E.! (Nicola Roberts) HAHA There's something wrong with Give Me All Your Love...I'm down when it comes to how addicted to it I am already. Chorus really infected me and I mean it is Madonna after all so I kinda like it. I'm kinda confused what they have to offer us with this album if lead single is a cheerleader song. It's good for SuperBowl. Also I'm thankful it doesn't sound anything like HC :D I sincerely hope the final version will be better produced, bolder and harder in a way.

Just listening to it now. Erm... Hollaback Girl >:(

Well, it reminds me of Mickey by Toni Basil too. WHY?? They all have a cheerleading vibe. Of course they will sound somewhat alike. Has anyone heard Be Aggressive by Faith No More. I guess GMAYL sounds a bit like that song's chorus too.

It's not catchy enough to be K80, but I kinda c wot u mean.. it's very light, like TGIF. One thing I'm very disappointed by is the drowsy vocals, she sounds like she's singing from a propofol drip. Songs as light as that really need to be sold with enthusiasm.

I don't know really.. it's very poppy and light, yet not quite catchy enough, but not hideous.. it's very odd, I think it may be a bit of a grower so I won't rule it out yet. It's decent.

Well, it reminds me of Mickey by Toni Basil too. WHY?? They all have a cheerleading vibe. Of course they will sound somewhat alike. Has anyone heard Be Aggressive by Faith No More. I guess GMAYL sounds a bit like that song's chorus too.

It's now been mentioned by me and at least 2 others (haven't saw whole thread) - the official touchstone is Queen Nicola Roberts! :sassy::wow:

To clarify i thought the original leak of Hung Up was slow and boring, when i first heard Frozen on LISA IANSONS acclaimed Radio 1 show i thought it was dull, Music sounded casio keyboardy and 4 Minutes was too loud

Oh and i heard American Life on Sara Coxs breakfast show and thought it was a joke

ALL FLOPS

Oh and i heard American Life on Sara Coxs breakfast show and thought it was a joke

See - first impressions count!

I LOVED the leak of Music and Hung Up's extremely clever Motorola ringtone tie in/leak. Frozen was the very first one I remember as it was a WAV file I got from that Singapore Madonna Link thing, a Japanese radio rip!

It's obviously a buzz single since it's leaked so early. She's not retarded, she wouldn't let a first single from an album over 3 months away leak. We'll get another song at some point.

100% agree with you! But I love, love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new single!!!!

Ok the chorus is catchy, not sure about the cheerleader part. The production has Solveig written all over it.

She is going to be accused of copying Gaga in the L-U-V Madonna Y-O-U You wanna parts. Not sure if US radio will

play this. I like it but I think I was expecting more. It sounds something that should have been released in the

80s around the time of ITTG or True Blue.

Thanks to Madonna Bowie Prince for leaking this as I'm funny about leaks and need them to be complete and in good quality, I was about to go to that other thread with the clips to find out if they were worth downloading and how long they were, but this is much better. :wow::thumbsup: Thought I'd have to wait a lot longer.