Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Yes, the whole MY FRIENDS LIKE IT is way more representative of the WORLD AT LARGE.

What is representative of the world at large at this point with this song? We can't go by sales as the song isn't released. It's only been reviewed by a handful of critics and I'd say the reaction is leaning more toward positive with them so far. So are we going to go with the Madonna diehards on message boards? You know, the ones who would've scrapped Music, HU and 4M at first? Three of the biggest hits of her career. Or the same diehards who SCREAM TIME AND TIME AGAIN how much they hate everything she's done since 2008 and it's only getting worse and it's a "sad day for pop music" when a DEMO leaked? :lmao: YEAH cuz THAT is representative of the world at large....if anyone CARED that much. Or are we going by the people who comment on Perez Hilton and youtube? The ones who hate the song as well as everything and everybody else in the world? Cuz that's ANOTHER REALISITIC accurate representation.....

So how are you ACCURATELY gauging this?

Yes, the whole MY FRIENDS LIKE IT is way more representative of the WORLD AT LARGE.

'The world at large' including NME, MTV, Perez Hilton, Billboard, CNN and various pop blogs which have been positive about it. I suppose, in your case, I DON'T LIKE IT = 'wider reaction' :lmao:

'The world at large' including NME, MTV, Perez Hilton, Billboard, CNN and various pop blogs which have been positive about it. I suppose, in your case, I DON'T LIKE IT = 'wider reaction' :lmao:

Precisely! I come to this forum for a bit of fun, light hearted gossip, insider info, news on M and 'gimmesomemoan' and few others make it a totally draining experience with their constant negativity. As William Orbit said it's just music for gods sake. What I don't understand is, if you haven't enjoyed anything she's done since 1998 what are you doing on a madonna forum which is essentially for people who still enjoy her??

Precisely! I come to this forum for a bit of fun, light hearted gossip, insider info, news on M and 'gimmesomemoan' and few others make it a totally draining experience with their constant negativity. As William Orbit said it's just music for gods sake. What I don't understand is, if you haven't enjoyed anything she's done since 1998 what are you doing on a madonna forum which is essentially for people who still enjoy her??

They seem to spend most of their time on a forum about Madonna defending Lady Gaga and Britney Spears :manson:

Guest groovyguy

LOL @ the DRAMA over a leaked DEMO! What I find most hilarious is the complaints about Madonna not sounding like Madonna when she sounds 80s Madonna and the DEMO will end her career/legacy.

Guest groovyguy

When Candy Shop leaked it was also supposed to be a demo and noone can hear the difference from the album version :nocomment:

Yet The Beat Goes On sounded so different from the demo.

^ Was the "Candy Shop" leak ever publicly acknowledged by Guy Oseary or Pharrell, though? I don't think it was, but I'm not completely sure. This time, both Madonna's manager and the co-writer/co-producer have stated that it's a leaked demo, so it's a different situation.

Guest groovyguy

^ Was the "Candy Shop" leak ever publicly acknowledged by Guy Oseary or Pharrell, though? I don't think it was, but I'm not completely sure. This time, both Madonna's manager and the co-writer/co-producer have stated that it's a leaked demo, so it's a different situation.

Plus Nikki and M.I.A. are said to be in the GMAYL music video so I take it that they are most definitely in the final version of the song.

Rumor:

Haven't heard the official version. but I was told it's entirely different. Even lyrically. The demo has been floating around for some time, and those were the leaked lyrics. The rumors that Madonna was using another singer to do demo work is false, all of them were done by her. The album has been a project for a while. Again, I was told the official album version is 4:43, features rapping, dub step and louder, layered vocals and a full cheer segment... Time will tell...

I think sometimes people need to be reminded that internet forums are not reflective of the wider world. The vast majority of people who buy pop music do not spend any time chatting about it online. '4 Minutes' is a perfect illustration of this - to this day the usual suspects will complain about it and assert that it was received terribly, but the fact of the matter is that it was not only a massive hit but one of Madonna's biggest hits ever. The contortions of logic that people will go to in order to assert that their opinion is 'right' are hilarious.

I think sometimes people need to be reminded that internet forums are not reflective of the wider world. The vast majority of people who buy pop music do not spend any time chatting about it online. '4 Minutes' is a perfect illustration of this - to this day the usual suspects will complain about it and assert that it was received terribly, but the fact of the matter is that it was not only a massive hit but one of Madonna's biggest hits ever. The contortions of logic that people will go to in order to assert that their opinion is 'right' are hilarious.

Like claiming that their 'FRIENDS' like it. I think if you SETTLE DOWN a bit, you'll find none of the HATAZZZZZ claimed that their opinion is the end all and be all. In fact if you settle down a bit more and stop obsessing about Britney and Gaga you'll find none of the HATAZZZZ you vowed to FIGHT AGAINST said anything all that negative, except that it's a bit ridiculous for a Madonna comeback single. It's the people desperate to prove EVERYONE LUVZZZZ IT OMG saying that people at work/the gym/Perez Hilton/imaginary friends they use to preview new Madonna music to for some reason are ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT :wow: So take a second and a deep breath and realize there is nothing all that AWFUL to RALLY against, everyone and mainly Madonna is doing just FINE. You can prove your PASSIONATE FANDOM ANOTHER DAY.

Like claiming that their 'FRIENDS' like it. I think if you SETTLE DOWN a bit, you'll find none of the HATAZZZZZ claimed that their opinion is the end all and be all. In fact if you settle down a bit more and stop obsessing about Britney and Gaga you'll find none of the HATAZZZZ you vowed to FIGHT AGAINST said anything all that negative, except that it's a bit ridiculous for a Madonna comeback single. It's the people desperate to prove EVERYONE LUVZZZZ IT OMG saying that people at work/the gym/Perez Hilton/imaginary friends they use to preview new Madonna music to for some reason are ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT :wow: So take a second and a deep breath and realize there is nothing all that AWFUL to RALLY against, everyone and mainly Madonna is doing just FINE. You can prove your PASSIONATE FANDOM ANOTHER DAY.

OH DEAR :manson:

It amazes me that people feel that they have the right to post on Martin Solveig's (and William Orbit's) Facebook page that they "hate" the demo and telling him to "fix" it, or "change" it etc. The internet makes people feel as though they can say whatever they like to whomever they please, without any consideration of the implications of their actions.

someone up there woke up on the left foot today...all because of a "my friends like it"...I bet if the phrase would have been "my friends don't like it" there wouldn't have been much noise in here...humans! :doh::lol:

Yes, apparently no-one is being negative but if you express some mild positivity people will write semi-literate rants and bizarrely try and insult you by accusing you of being a 'Madonna loon', which is a bit like walking into a church and complaining that it's full of religious people.

Love the song... if this is the demo... I can only imagine a Mega-Smash-Hit here... Madonna #01 worldwide once again ;)

Guest groovyguy

It amazes me that people feel that they have the right to post on Martin Solveig's (and William Orbit's) Facebook page that they "hate" the demo and telling him to "fix" it, or "change" it etc. The internet makes people feel as though they can say whatever they like to whomever they please, without any consideration of the implications of their actions.

Orbit calls it OCD (OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER)

Yes, apparently no-one is being negative but if you express some mild positivity people will write semi-literate rants and bizarrely try and insult you by accusing you of being a 'Madonna loon', which is a bit like walking into a church and complaining that it's full of religious people.

Clearly that's what happened with you lashing out at all directions because of the HATAZZ and feeling the need to bring up Britney Spears and Lady Gaga up for some reason. The INNER WORKINGS of a LOON MIND :wow:

Clearly that's what happened with you lashing out at all directions because of the HATAZZ and feeling the need to bring up Britney Spears and Lady Gaga up for some reason. The INNER WORKINGS of a LOON MIND :wow:

What winds me up is you post totally madonna hating comments on a gaga community forum and act like an M fan being negative here! Just admit that you are a huge gaga fan who hates almost everything M's done since 1998 and we get over and done with it. Lol

What winds me up is you post totally madonna hating comments on a gaga community forum and act like an M fan being negative here! Just admit that you are a huge gaga fan who hates almost everything M's done since 1998 and we get over and done with it. Lol

You're wasting your time. ;)