Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Sometimes i wonder when everything went wrong in music. Maybe it was the 70s, i don't know. But the development should be like this: you listen to a song that moves something in you (fun, dance, sadness, revolution...) and if you want it, you buy it.

But nowadays fans are more interested in future results than in enjoying a song. Reading many comments here i have the feeling that some people aren't enjoying a new release and a song full of joy simply because they are thinking about sales or main public. And that's not our job. Listening to GMAYL i just think of me and my little nephews dancing next Sunday to the song.

Good point! Some fans think that everything must be avant garde or trend-setting but it doesn't always have to be that way. I think the electronic-retro-dance thing is on its way out in the music industry and songs with similarities to retro and older music are getting their chance one again.

Guest FrozenEyes

GMAYL is a VERY easy song for the general, non Madonna loving public to like, just as Music was. With Music it seems like the diehards didn't get into it until the general public did THEN it became a "Madonna classic". I wouldn't be surprised at all if the same thing happens with this.

My mum who I would put in the general public category heard me play the song the other day. She did not enjoy it and thought that it was very annoying. She was also shocked that it was Madonna. Even after I told her, she didn't quite believe me. :nocomment:

Just sayin. :lol:

But my mum is probably not the demographic they are looking for.

My mum who I would put in the general public category heard me play the song the other day. She did not enjoy it and thought that it was very annoying. She was also shocked that it was Madonna. Even after I told her, she didn't quite believe me. :nocomment:

Just sayin. :lol:

But my mum is probably not the demographic they are looking for.

:doh: you should have begun from there! i was REALLY worrying!

:doh: you should have begun from there! i was REALLY worrying!

Bear in mind, though, that a lot of Madonna fans are easily old enough to have kids in their 20s. We have teenagers posting in here, so it's quite feasible that a Madonna fan's mum could be 36-38. Someone I know if 37, a huge Madonna fan and about to become a grandmother. Food for thought...

Guest FrozenEyes

What I mean by that is that she's isn't a teenager or in her early 20's, which I would say is what a lot of pop music targets. Thought that should have been common sense to most people, but I guess not everyone is playing on the same field. :dazed:

My mum is Madonna's age & AL is her favourite album (next 2 Music) :fag:

She thinks 'Sorry' & 'Hung Up' & '4 Minutes' r shit but loves 'Jump' & 'Give it To Me' & 'Miles Away'. Just saying.

Why do people think older people in their 40's can't like it? The sound of it is like a lot of 80's new wave acts older people grew up with. I'm in my 40's and Iove it! I think it's more accessible to some older people because it's a pop song and not as house/electronic as some of her work.

It got RAVE reviews when I played it as the intro song in today's work team meeting.

And that's a group of 25 people ranging from 17-60

God bless Catherine who is early fifties who asked for a copy and that "I was playing hung up in the car this morning"

My influence spreads

Guest Fukujima

It got RAVE reviews when I played it as the intro song in today's work team meeting.

God bless Catherine who is early fifties who asked for a copy and that "I was playing hung up in the car this morning"

My influence spreads

lol it happened something similar to me in the office this morning

i am singing GMAYL since the day it leaked and today i was just going with " give me all your love etc..." and my collegue working on the desk in front of mine told me: " fuck i have that song stuck into my mind and i haven't heard it yet"

:electropop:

Guest FrozenEyes

My mum is Madonna's age & AL is her favourite album (next 2 Music) :fag:

She thinks 'Sorry' & 'Hung Up' & '4 Minutes' r shit but loves 'Jump' & 'Give it To Me' & 'Miles Away'. Just saying.

Mine tends to have a similar response compared to my own, only her love won't be as strong and her dislike will be more extreme. :D She's not a big fan of American Life the album and she barely even tolerates anything from Hard Candy.

She loves Hung Up and other Confessions tracks, ROL, and especially Music. She's also a big sucker for the ballads with Rain being a big pleaser. :lol:

Mama Lecter is a HUGE fan of Take a Bow, Angel , Youll see Music and Dress You up. Oh and 4 Minutes.

She also winds me up by slating her then admits she thinks she is brilliant. Weird bitch.

My influence spreads

Curious? What sort of work do you do that a Madonna song (or any song) is relevant to a "team meeting" at work?

It's still on You tube as well. Strange that haven't pulled it down.

Well, Universal is pulling them down though. I imagine it's a battle because as soon as one is taken down, another is put up. It's a cycle.

My mom who is in her mid 60's is a fan of "Like A Prayer" and "Papa Don't Preach". It's been a while now but I've caught her singing along at her computer.

Curious? What sort of work do you do that a Madonna song (or any song) is relevant to a "team meeting" at work?

Well, Universal is pulling them down though. I imagine it's a battle because as soon as one is taken down, another is put up. It's a cycle.

My mom who is in her mid 60's is a fan of "Like A Prayer" and "Papa Don't Preach". It's been a while now but I've caught her singing along at her computer.

Team meetings are half bonding and team games and half work stuff. I always put music on and stuff

Madonna is always relevant to me!

Guest FrozenEyes

Team meetings are half bonding and team games and half work stuff. I always put music on and stuff

Madonna is always relevant to me!

:thumbsup::lol:

And now it has not only been confirmed by Guy O(which who I loathe), but also Martin Solveig, which is. the leaked version of GMAYL is indeed, 100%......A DEMO!

So the song is NOT COMPLETE!

Martin Solveig

L*U*V MADONNA

Let's forget about the leak and celebrate a collaboration I'll keep in mind forever. tonight Roseland Ballroom nyc with the smirnoff nightlife exchange project. photo by Jean Baptiste Mondino.

Wall Photos

Unlike · · Share · 10 minutes ago ·

You, Brandan Alphonse and 123 others like this.

4 shares

Patricia Zali AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh :)

8 minutes ago · Like

Armando Nuñez Give Me All Your Love Madonna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

8 minutes ago · Like · 2

Tiphaine Guilleron a quand la sortie officielle???

8 minutes ago · Like

Brice Blanchard Give me all your fuck**g love !!!

8 minutes ago · Like

Marijan Padavić Well. people are quite confused with the song. I have one simple question. Is the song that leaked a demo, or a final mix of the song? Thank you for the answer. :) greets to you and Madonna ;))))))

7 minutes ago · Like · 2

Oscar Alcivar is the leaked version the final version? please confirm

7 minutes ago · Like

Martin Solveig It's a demo

6 minutes ago · Like · 14

Santiago Graña WOWªªªªªªªªªªª

Martin Solveig

Guest AntiVirgin

this is a cracker ! irreverant-upbeat and catchy. I wasnt sure about the electro-beeps in the second half, seemed to drag down the song a bit? Guess, this is still the demo, so some tweaks are probably done in the final version

This will be an instant hit.

I echo the people who've been saying it's getting a good reaction 'out there'. Some people I would *never* expect to even like Madonna have raved about it to me. It's hilarious that the same handful of people telling each other over and over how bad the song is (hello, Popjustice) think they are representative and feel the need to try and shout down anyone who likes it.

I echo the people who've been saying it's getting a good reaction 'out there'. Some people I would *never* expect to even like Madonna have raved about it to me. It's hilarious that the same handful of people telling each other over and over how bad the song is (hello, Popjustice) think they are representative and feel the need to try and shout down anyone who likes it.

Yes, the whole MY FRIENDS LIKE IT is way more representative of the WORLD AT LARGE.

Yes, the whole MY FRIENDS LIKE IT is way more representative of the WORLD AT LARGE.

Wow you sound so much like those people from madonna hating gaga community ' the other shore ' or something! Lol