Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Guest groovyguy

But normally people do that in every place. They go to a pub and comment yesterday's match and they say what would they have done and which player they would have used. You talk of politics and you say what you would do. Should people here say "oh, she's so free, let's sing together whatever she releases"... it would be boring and it's always good when people comment whatever they want if they don't insult the rest of the users.

True but then again at a pub people drink and talk all sorts of things. ;) Would a person go to an art gallery and tell the artist what sort of art/painting/sculture the artist should or shouldn't do and how it should be done? Or go to a fashion show and tell the designer that. I'm so glad that most fans here voice their opinions/thoughts objectively without attacking M's age. Have you read those really nasty comments on the other M's forums and the mean messages left on Orbit's Facebook? This was Orbit's response: "Better switch off laptop now. Holy shizzzzttttzzzz. Grrrrrrrrrr" (8 Nov)

. People like to bring up Cher and Believe when she was 52 but that was a fluke hit. Madonna has had consistent success her entire career. She's never had a TRUE flop. One thing is sure, the others like Janet, Mariah etc who are now approaching the "old" territory will have it a little easier simply because (as always) Madonna will have taken the flak first and people will be more used to "older divas" continuing on just as they always have.

:thumbsup: I have thought the very same since she was working on HC. Madonna has been a pioneer and nowadays is a pioneer on being on the top being "old". That's why her releases are so important nowadays, because depending on the results and her hability of mixing age with trendy songs, many female artist will conquer a territory that nowadays is only masculine.

Guest FrozenEyes

But normally people do that in every place. They go to a pub and comment yesterday's match and they say what would they have done and which player they would have used. You talk of politics and you say what you would do. Should people here say "oh, she's so free, let's sing together whatever she releases"... it would be boring and it's always good when people comment whatever they want if they don't insult the rest of the users.

I completely agree. It appears some are not quite getting that point. :bad:

She's never had a TRUE flop. One thing is sure, the others like Janet, Mariah etc who are now approaching the "old" territory will have it a little easier simply because (as always) Madonna will have taken the flak first and people will be more used to "older divas" continuing on just as they always have.

I somewhat disagree. I don't think that's true for the janet/mariah generation because they've all kind of grown up together. I think it will have more of an impact for someone like Britney and further generations.

But again, you can't use the age card time and again either. Granted it's definitely a factor and affects how people view her, but things have also changed for Madonna. Music is not her biggest priority, it's more of a side project for her now. I think that has shown in some of her work, most notably in her music videos. It doesn't have the same kind of effort she put into things during the 90s or 80s. I don't blame her, she's been a juggernaut for all of her career. It makes sense that she'd want a break or something different. And generally her output is still above the curve. :thumbsup:

Nicola Roberts latest Tweets:

"Some people are so quick to jump the gun"

"Some people interpret things to suit them"

"Some people, like me, haven't even heard this leaked Madonna song"

"Some people find it SO EASY to say such horrible nasty hurtful words so frivolously"

:rotfl:

Some people this, some people that.

Ugh, silly bint. :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/WilliamOrbit

More response from William Orbit

strong opinions and heated debate about music is fine, but please, no personal insults to any other producer or colleague And DEFINITELY no insults to M.

Like · Comment · 14 hours ago ·

so guys, don't nobody say the word 'crow'... okay?

http://www.facebook.com/WilliamOrbit

More response from William Orbit

strong opinions and heated debate about music is fine, but please, no personal insults to any other producer or colleague And DEFINITELY no insults to M.

Like · Comment · 14 hours ago ·

:clap::clap::clap:

But again, things have change A LOT since he worked with M last time. Nowadays she faces daily hate in the internet. He must get used to it.

Madonna leak is the #2 trending topic on Yahoo right now. If its causing this much internet buzz from just a leak, you can be sure it will be a hit when its out.

Guest HaveASit

You wanna L-U-V Madonna

You wanna be Madonna, but you're just a wannabe. Love me, because all your career is based on mine.

It could be the true message of the song.

You wanna L-U-V Madonna

You wanna be Madonna, but you're just a wannabe. Love me, because all your career is based on mine.

It could be the true message of the song.

Imagine if there was some kind of hidden meaning for the L-U-V and all the others :horny:

I think there's a good chance the public will take to this like they did MUSIC. Just a fun catchy nonsensical single.

Right.

GMAYL isn't a bad song by ANY means, and we've only heard the demo.

I love it.

i couldnt agree more that the lyrics are very very catchy and long as the *production* is way better , she def. can have a hit on her hands. Its a very light, fun, pop song that has potential. if it was an American Life kind of darker song, with no lyrical flow, hook etc etc..this would be an instant DOA regardless of the production.

I've never heard a so-called demo on the radio and I don't think it's legal to play it? But I don't know...

I bet that there are no changes and the song we know is the final version - unfortunately.

Well,drownedmadonna is reporting that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A will appear in the video,which is being shot next month.So that means that this leaked version is indeed a demo,and that the "finished" version is what we'll hear in the video.

Nicola Roberts latest Tweets:

"Some people are so quick to jump the gun"

"Some people interpret things to suit them"

"Some people, like me, haven't even heard this leaked Madonna song"

"Some people find it SO EASY to say such horrible nasty hurtful words so frivolously"

Some people this, some people that.

Ugh, silly bint. :lol:

I'm not surprised that M is a little pissed off at the new single being leaked way ahead of its release date, she has every right to be. It ain't fair. They kind of spoilt it for those of us that wanted it to be a surprise, but hey, it's still in demo form, so it's unfinished and the production could change by the time it's released. I think I agree with Svperstar though, they probably need to go with something different for the first single.