Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Most people on all Madonna forums were desperate for it to leak, leak, leak, leak!! I hope they are all happy and relieved now and they shut the f..k up till the official release!!

Guest groovyguy

Cheer up the vast majority of the reviews are positive as you can see in the following link (sorry gimmesome for ruining your masterplan :D ): http://idolator.com/6072311/madonna-give-me-all-your-love-demo-review

When Madonna’s demo for upcoming single “Give Me All Your Love” leaked yesterday, she and her manager chose to express themselves quite clearly. “My true fans wouldn’t do this,” Madge is quoted as saying to her manager Guy Oseary, via Billboard. Oseary himself added that “the plan was for new music to come out in the new year, and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday. I’m very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!”

Still, leak it did, and this led us to poke around and see what the online response was to the Harper’s Bazaar cover girl’s first offering — again, in demo form — from her upcoming 12th studio album. Head below for a roundup of reviews!

:: First off, Billboard notes of the song’s leak, “Within a few hours, it was among one of the top 10 trending topics worldwide on Twitter.”

:: CNN has pom poms raised high: “The intro, ‘L-U-V Madonna/Y-O-U You wanna?’ calls to mind the peppiest cheerleader chant imaginable before you fall into an irresistibly catchy track.”

:: Neon Limelight is a fan: “The rest of the song plays out as an upbeat, super-dancey and fun track that also includes a quick dubstep breakdown.”

:: Arjan Writes delivers this verdict: “Madonna’s teaming with Martin Solveig is a winner. The song is fresh, fun, hooky and totally now. The Queen is going strong.”

:: Meanwhile, Pink Is The New Blog is having a full-on Madge Attack: “DYING!!!! I am loving this track. It’s fun, very poppy Madonna.”:: NME brushes aside those not getting into the groove: “There have been criticisms that the bouncy lyrics (’Give me all your love/ Let’s forget about time and dance the night away’ goes the chorus) are neither befitting of the grande dame of disco nor are indicative of the type of lyrics she should be penning at this stage in her career… Blah, blah, blah, frankly. Because what Madonna’s doing in this song is so much more impossibly fun than we could have imagined that all of that talk seems unimportant.”::

Chart Rigger hears certain influences on the track: “It sounds like [Madonna's] own classics ‘Burning Up’ and ‘Beautiful Stranger’ crossed with Pink’s ‘Feel Good Time’.”

:: Zap2it.com senses yet another vibe: “To be honest, we could picture a younger pop star like Avril Lavigne singing this song comfortably too.”

:: The Smoking Section is high on the song’s playful nature: “While her last album, Hard Candy, yielded moderate chart success and produced contemporary-yet-forced lead singles, ‘Give Me All Your Love’ is a dumbed-down, yet completely irresistible jam that is catered to win.”::

Pop Crush is also skipping along to the beat: “While Madge at 50 (and some change) is hardly a girl, we like her youthful and jubilant nature on this song. She’s the Material Girl always, not the Material Woman!”

THIS.

THANK YOU!

I see the usual suspects still have the sticks inserted deeply into their anal cavities. Geez....nobody predicted that. :manson: I think we all could've predicted the reactions of SOME a year ago without knowing the first thing about the song/album. If she would've went the HC route again they would've hated it, if she would've tried to follow in Gaga's footsteps she would've been desperate, she does a very Madonna-esque track and she still can't catch a break. I think it's safe to say she is beyond able to please the "usuals" at this point....some here obviously just have a chip on their shoulder about everything she does, no matter what it is lately...music or otherwise. I just don't see how some can analyze a little pop song so INTENSELY. How can people be so offended by a song that has "cheerleaders" commanding us to L-U-V MADONNA...with the song title Give Me All Your Love?? :lol: It's obvious that this song is not meant to be taken so seriously and analyzed like it's Mozart's last work or something. Chill the fuck out....have a joint! :fag:

The song is fun and not what I expected at all and I mean that in a good way. It's like a throwback to ROL era (very Beautiful Stranger) and 80s Madonna vocals meets New Wave meets the 60's.....definitely not what's happening on radio right now so I think she did a good job of sticking out from the rest yet blending in enough to be able to get radio play. Even the song in it's current incarnation sounds like a hit IMO and it's going to be a blast live.

I'm also old enough to remember fan reactions of many first singles. With Erotica her well had run dry as it was a inferior rehash of JML to some....Secret was just a bore and a bit of desperate attempt at M trying to "down with what's hot" by hooking up with Dallas Austin.....Frozen was labeled weird....Music was laughable and just HORRIBLE "do you like to boogie woogie. OMG SHE'S LOST IT!"......DAD was tired and the worst Bond song ever.....HU was too gay and frothy.....and of course 4M released in March of 2008 which had the misfortune of sounding SOOOOOO 2007 (just ancient!) and of course desperate. It's the same ol' song and dance every time.

And may I just add how much I love her sassy little "it's time FOR!!" at about 2:30....how Madonna 1985 Madonna is that? Oh and the little reference to Lucky Star!! :wow:

VERY WELL SAID KURT! :thumbsup:

I'm glad to wake up from bed to some L-U-V to Lad Grande Dame of Disco! :thumbsup:

Dears, I HATE Holiday ,Vogue or Like a Virgin, but just because of that I don't go STATING they're horrible shitty nonsense either based on what i think it's "appropriate" for her age or the type of song I'd love to hear. Someone up here posted a review in which the guy mentions Madonna should get "inspiration" in Ray of light or so, for what? to then be attacked for offering the same and not move on? and how does he/she/or whatever the hell know if the rest of the album doesn't have more greater colors to it?...some even say she's playing safe with this yet demo...really? safe? safe to be the target of people who will attack her even more because it has a damn fresh youthful vibe?...she's obviously keeping herself fresh which I think is the real risk here in this pop world of young Biebers and Rihannas or Katies or Gagas. Now, where the heck is the leak for W.E. Ballad!!?!?!?...there's no interest from leakers on that?...GEEZ! :lol:

Edited by deltax

GMAYL is not at the same calibre as her other hits. It's a good thing and for a lead single some may be disappointed. I hope this alone does not reflect the entirety of her upcoming albums and there will be different sounds in it. I also think this is exactly the Madonna we love and know: not conforming to the "norms" of the general public and just doing what she wants her way.

I'm happy to have a new song and is still hopeful to what's coming next.

I've read about fans all over the world hearing GMAYL on the radio. Is that normal for a 'demo' to be aired or is it that people are so desperate to hear new Madonna stuff? My guess is that the song that was leaked is in fact the finished product and to save face Guy is acting like it's just a demo. I bet it will be on the CD, with very minor changes, if any.

I read William Orbit's facebook page today and more than half the people commenting are not pleased with the direction/lyrical content. I'm not sure how much sense it makes to send it to him because we aren't even sure who produced GMAYL at this point.

I've read about fans all over the world hearing GMAYL on the radio. Is that normal for a 'demo' to be aired or is it that people are so desperate to hear new Madonna stuff? My guess is that the song that was leaked is in fact the finished product and to save face Guy is acting like it's just a demo. I bet it will be on the CD, with very minor changes, if any.

I read William Orbit's facebook page today and more than half the people commenting are not pleased with the direction/lyrical content. I'm not sure how much sense it makes to send it to him because we aren't even sure who produced GMAYL at this point.

I'm annoyed with fans who act like that, thinking they should dictate what the artist wants.

I'm annoyed with fans who act like that, thinking they should dictate what the artist wants.

I think it's totally normal. Just because people tell you their thoughts and opinions, doesn't mean you have to take it on board and alter anything. He has a public facebook page and has been hyping for months what 'amazing' work they're doing together. Some fans disagree and are letting him know. Natural human behavior. End of.

Madonna will do whatever the hell she wants to do anyway, as always. Plus she isn't making music for charity, she intends to make a profit, therefore buyers opinions do matter.

I think it's totally normal. Just because people tell you their thoughts and opinions, doesn't mean you have to take it on board and alter anything. He has a public facebook page and has been hyping for months what 'amazing' work they're doing together. Some fans disagree and are letting him know. Natural human behavior. End of.

Madonna will do whatever the hell she wants to do anyway, as always.

You have a point. But some has gone beyond ridiculous. It's not even funny. Anyway, I know Madonna will not listen to them.

Oh please, fans who critisize something doesn't want to change directions. They simply enjoy the glory of a forum, that's all. Why are some fans so picky whenever anybody says something bad?

About the song, i understand those who critisize it because it's VERY POOR for Madonna's standards even if the production is very different. I think it's a tongue in cheek release, meant to promote the Superbowl and that the first single will be afterwards. If I am wrong, at least i can enjoy a very funny and bright song. Really, what's the point of brainless pop music if not having fun? I had ZERO fun during the HC era. ZERO ZERO ZERO.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna will do whatever the hell she wants to do anyway, as always. Plus she isn't making music for charity, she intends to make a profit, therefore buyers opinions do matter.

It's one thing to give an opinion or thought but it's another when they tell the artist what she should be doing. I mean I can understand people not liking a song because they don't like the lyrics, the production, the melody etc, but I think it's a whole different matter when a person says she should be doing this or that because of her age. She is the artist. We don't have to like or agree with all her artistic choices but we should respect the artist.

Oh please, fans who critisize something doesn't want to change directions. They simply enjoy the glory of a forum, that's all. Why are some fans so picky whenever anybody says something bad?

If you're in a site of such artist, when you say something bad or horribly bad about 'em be prepared to get feedback from those who don't agree...and it doesn't work the other way around otherwise this would be AntiMadonnanation.com

I had ZERO fun during the HC era. ZERO ZERO ZERO.

:lmao: such drama

I had so much fun with She's not me, Beat goes on , Heartbeat and Incredible :thumbsup:

looking forward for more fun with this new album :vogue:

I've never heard a so-called demo on the radio and I don't think it's legal to play it? But I don't know...

I bet that there are no changes and the song we know is the final version - unfortunately.

Its been playing on all the biggest radio stations in Montreal.

About the song, i understand those who critisize it because it's VERY POOR for Madonna's standards even if the production is very different. I think it's a tongue in cheek release, meant to promote the Superbowl and that the first single will be afterwards. If I am wrong, at least i can enjoy a very funny and bright song. Really, what's the point of brainless pop music if not having fun? I had ZERO fun during the HC era. ZERO ZERO ZERO.

I never said criticism is bad. What I was saying was fans thinking they should dictate what an artist, show, or whatever should do. This applies not only to MadonnaNation but to a lot of other places on the internet. And I don't care whether fans hate GMAYL. I like it and can enjoy it for what it is.

But normally people do that in every place. They go to a pub and comment yesterday's match and they say what would they have done and which player they would have used. You talk of politics and you say what you would do. Should people here say "oh, she's so free, let's sing together whatever she releases"... it would be boring and it's always good when people comment whatever they want if they don't insult the rest of the users.

It seems in recent years reviews of Madonna's music aren't just based on the music but what this and that person dictates what she SHOULD be doing at her age. If you read between the lines, overall they agree the music is good but because a 50 something year old woman is singing it then it's not as acceptable. I guess that's the price a diva has to pay for having a consistent career in the generally young persons game of pop music.

I always get flashbacks of the early-mid 90's when even then she was beginning to be called "old" by many. To this day I come across people who think she's done nothing of value since Vogue and label her as old and past it. So again, it's' the same song and dance it's just gotten more vocal since she's hit her 50's. I guess it's understandable because what "pop" star has had a career like Madonna's?? NONE. People like to bring up Cher and Believe when she was 52 but that was a fluke hit. Madonna has had consistent success her entire career. She's never had a TRUE flop. One thing is sure, the others like Janet, Mariah etc who are now approaching the "old" territory will have it a little easier simply because (as always) Madonna will have taken the flak first and people will be more used to "older divas" continuing on just as they always have.

I still believe someone is playing games here. Because some things really don't fit. And the tag "sexy but OLD" was certainly a hintsight. For those who like the song fine. What I find rather amusing is that all the negative "reviews" always claim the song sounds like Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne. The only ways to interpret those comparisons are 1) as a compliment: Madonna is actually way better than those singers and the new song is so beneath her usual standard 2) as a diss of those singers, more or less saying their music is blahhh.