Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

The thing that mostly disturbs me about this song is that why the hell would you put your own name in the song... and after love nonetheless...? Freaky...

It's not rocket science. She's telling somebody that SHE wants THEIR LOVE. Or LUV. (Shudder, even though it's cute). Nothing creepy about it at all. The song is MADE for live performance. It is going to sound great when performed live.

I just want to say that the lyrics are not-

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE

AND

GIVE ME YOUR LOVE.

They are actually-

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVIN'

GIVE ME YOUR LOVE.

It has been annoying me that everybody is getting it wrong.

http://gawker.com/5857654/lets-hope-this-awesome-song-is-really-madonnas-new-single

Let’s Hope This Awesome Song Is Really Madonna’s New Single

It looks like Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Love," leaked on the internet today, a few months ahead of schedule. It's not the worst thing, because the song really rocks.

As a long-time fan of Madonna (the second coming of Judy Garland and the first coming of Lady Gaga) and a card-carrying homosexual, I'm more than a little bit biased, but I would buy her upcoming album based on the strength of this song alone (you can listen to it below). OK, I would have bought it anyway, but now I'm really excited for it.

Sure there's a bit of the kitchen sink in the William Orbit track. It starts with some "Oh Mickey You're So Fine" spelling (didn't Gwen Stefani do this already) and devolves into some crazy 8-bit arcade theme music nonsense, but everything in between is catchy pop magic. It's the kind of thing that you can see playing in the best video montage of a movie about a smart girl who gets the guy and the great career all at once. I don't know how to describe how that sounds, but there you go. I would love to say that it's classic Madonna, except it's really not. It has a little tinge of "Ray of Light" about it (it is William Orbit after all) but it's a rethought, reimagined dance song. There's nothing more classic Madonna than finding yet another way to retool her image.

As Billboard points out the leak might speed up the plans to officially release the song, possibly as soon as later today or some time this week. The original plan was for her album to come out this spring and this song to precede it by a month or so, possibly in time for her Super Bowl half time show. Sure, it may be a long time before the album comes out, but I'll be happy to start hearing this on repeat in every gay bar I walk into until April. Shit, that's going to happen if the Material Girl acknowledges this song or not, so she might as well cop to it

http://gawker.com/5857654/lets-hope-this-awesome-song-is-really-madonnas-new-single

Lets Hope This Awesome Song Is Really Madonnas New Single

It looks like Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Love," leaked on the internet today, a few months ahead of schedule. It's not the worst thing, because the song really rocks.

As a long-time fan of Madonna (the second coming of Judy Garland and the first coming of Lady Gaga) and a card-carrying homosexual, I'm more than a little bit biased, but I would buy her upcoming album based on the strength of this song alone (you can listen to it below). OK, I would have bought it anyway, but now I'm really excited for it.

Sure there's a bit of the kitchen sink in the William Orbit track. It starts with some "Oh Mickey You're So Fine" spelling (didn't Gwen Stefani do this already) and devolves into some crazy 8-bit arcade theme music nonsense, but everything in between is catchy pop magic. It's the kind of thing that you can see playing in the best video montage of a movie about a smart girl who gets the guy and the great career all at once. I don't know how to describe how that sounds, but there you go. I would love to say that it's classic Madonna, except it's really not. It has a little tinge of "Ray of Light" about it (it is William Orbit after all) but it's a rethought, reimagined dance song. There's nothing more classic Madonna than finding yet another way to retool her image.

As Billboard points out the leak might speed up the plans to officially release the song, possibly as soon as later today or some time this week. The original plan was for her album to come out this spring and this song to precede it by a month or so, possibly in time for her Super Bowl half time show. Sure, it may be a long time before the album comes out, but I'll be happy to start hearing this on repeat in every gay bar I walk into until April. Shit, that's going to happen if the Material Girl acknowledges this song or not, so she might as well cop to it

well, at least we're balanced now...one shitty review and a "cuter" one :sassy:

Edited by deltax

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' leaks, is unlikely to get what it demands -- LISTEN

by Lanford Beard

Categories: Leaks, Madonna, Pop

Madonna’s single “Give Me All Your Love” leaked yesterday, and perhaps to diehard fans it sounds like synthed-up angels singing hallelujahs.

For many of us though, it’s more like the musical equivalent of a bouquet of hydgrangeas. Madonna and manager Guy Oseary quickly responded that the leak was merely a demo and that completed versions of her new tracks won’t be released officially until the new year. That said, if this is the musical direction, Madonna is taking, it’s not a good omen. Hear the track — and our take on it — here:

“Give Me All Your Love” blends Katy Perry-meets-Gwen-Stefani chanting, echoes of Ashlee Simpson’s regrettable foray into New Wave-y synth-guitar sounds, and a “Hold It Against Me” redux breakdown — and that’s exactly the problem. Madonna is her own artist, a woman who has proved over four iconic decades in the business that she is more than capable of creating much more inventive and exhilarating music than this. “Love” is cloying, derivative, and, frankly, boring — the kind of second-rate single I’d expect to hear from a less-experienced pop ingenue who takes what they can get.

And that’s without mentioning its lyrics (“We can drink some wine/ Burgundy is fine”), which are some of the lamest Madge has turned in since the rap from 2003′s “American Life.” At 42 years old, J.Lo got a lot of flak for talking about “party people” in her club bumper “On the Floor.” Should Madonna, who is 11 years older and a more formidable artist on so many levels, indulge in this same type of child’s play? Cheerleader chants and talking about “danc[ing] our lives away,” Madonna? Really?

If nothing else, hopefully the leak will give Madonna a push to drastically retune her upcoming album. If not for the fans, then for her own legacy. You deserve better, Madonna.

This.

Thank you.

How do you know SHE "played the song"? How do you know that it wasn't being blared from someone's car? I mean think about it? Why would Madonna have her windows open when I'm sure they are probably sealed shut as she has some central air and heating system throughout? Seriously? It really made no sense for someone who is known for keeping things under wraps, having everyone work with her sign confidential agreements, and then SHE purposely blares the song?

This is what I am beginning to think? Someone in her camp who may be responsible for the leak, probably played the track from a vehicle. Why? I don't know, but all we see is a camera pointed at an area that appears to be her home. We can't be sure where the music was coming from. it sounds like someone among her camp is purposely doing things against her will.

Ask yourself this? If she purposely leaked it, why would she or Guy even acknowledge that they are upset about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MZhZ2f0lg4&feature=related

Guest bluejean

"My true fans wouldn't do this" LOL

Please. It's up to them to protect the music they're working on, any fan that gets hold of it is going to share it around. They have themselves to blame only.

"My true fans wouldn't do this" LOL

Please. It's up to them to protect the music they're working on, any fan that gets hold of it is going to share it around. They have themselves to blame only.

I think she's referring to just the idea of leaking it and distributing it around before it's finished. The shot is at who leaked it. And honestly, "it's up to them to protect it"? How would you propose her to do that? From what I can see, she can't win whatever she does. If she recorded the song and put it under lock and key and it turned out horrible, then fans would say she should have let other people listen to it and give their input. Yet, as is, she probably did shop it around to people she THOUGHT she could TRUST to give their opinion of the track "as is". Obviously, someone in her camp isn't trustworthy. Newsflash... about any work environment or family has that one bad seed who ruins it for everyone.

This isn't Madonna's fault. We live in the digital age and where people want things now. No doubt some jerk in her camp that must be close to one of the producers leaked this. I do agree it probably wouldn't be hard to deduce who did it. Though the funny thing is that we have so many fans demanding some LEAK of anything. So we get one, and half of the fans act like they just were shit on. I mean c'mon. IT IS A DEMO!!! We know from hearing a number of past demos that her songs could make a huge leap in production and sound from demo to the version finally released.

I think she's referring to just the idea of leaking it and distributing it around before it's finished. The shot is at who leaked it. And honestly, "it's up to them to protect it"? How would you propose her to do that? From what I can see, she can't win whatever she does. If she recorded the song and put it under lock and key and it turned out horrible, then fans would say she should have let other people listen to it and give their input. Yet, as is, she probably did shop it around to people she THOUGHT she could TRUST to give their opinion of the track "as is". Obviously, someone in her camp isn't trustworthy. Newsflash... about any work environment or family has that one bad seed who ruins it for everyone.

This isn't Madonna's fault. We live in the digital age and where people want things now. No doubt some jerk in her camp that must be close to one of the producers leaked this. I do agree it probably wouldn't be hard to deduce who did it. Though the funny thing is that we have so many fans demanding some LEAK of anything. So we get one, and half of the fans act like they just were shit on. I mean c'mon. IT IS A DEMO!!! We know from hearing a number of past demos that her songs could make a huge leap in production and sound from demo to the version finally released.

This!...some just don't give it any chance at all and play to be the ultimate owners of the truth when t's just opinions not real facts...sounds even shitty when it comes from so called fans, and it's not about worshipping all she does, just giving her a fucking chance and break!...now let's give her some L-U-V and wish her the best for this new project, is it that so damn outrageously difficult to do?!...and no damn news or leaks about the W.E. ballad!? :sour:

Guest italianguy

Sorry but your theory is proven wrong.

This year one of the major *new* *hot* little pop princes released her follow up album and not one demo or song was leaked. The record label hired a professional company and contracted with intense security to keep everything locked up. How? I don't know every detail but would be interesting to know the details. That 60 mins special with her on showed some about it.

Of course this being Lady Gaga

So it is possible. Just takes an intense, organized effort on the part of the label. And since Madonna has just been signed to a distributor, interscope/gagas label, it would have been up to livenation to orchestrate this and they likely have little experience.

Edited by italianguy

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' leaks, is unlikely to get what it demands -- LISTEN

by Lanford Beard

Categories: Leaks, Madonna, Pop

Madonna’s single “Give Me All Your Love” leaked yesterday, and perhaps to diehard fans it sounds like synthed-up angels singing hallelujahs.

For many of us though, it’s more like the musical equivalent of a bouquet of hydgrangeas. Madonna and manager Guy Oseary quickly responded that the leak was merely a demo and that completed versions of her new tracks won’t be released officially until the new year. That said, if this is the musical direction, Madonna is taking, it’s not a good omen. Hear the track — and our take on it — here:

“Give Me All Your Love” blends Katy Perry-meets-Gwen-Stefani chanting, echoes of Ashlee Simpson’s regrettable foray into New Wave-y synth-guitar sounds, and a “Hold It Against Me” redux breakdown — and that’s exactly the problem. Madonna is her own artist, a woman who has proved over four iconic decades in the business that she is more than capable of creating much more inventive and exhilarating music than this. “Love” is cloying, derivative, and, frankly, boring — the kind of second-rate single I’d expect to hear from a less-experienced pop ingenue who takes what they can get.

And that’s without mentioning its lyrics (“We can drink some wine/ Burgundy is fine”), which are some of the lamest Madge has turned in since the rap from 2003′s “American Life.” At 42 years old, J.Lo got a lot of flak for talking about “party people” in her club bumper “On the Floor.” Should Madonna, who is 11 years older and a more formidable artist on so many levels, indulge in this same type of child’s play? Cheerleader chants and talking about “danc[ing] our lives away,” Madonna? Really?

If nothing else, hopefully the leak will give Madonna a push to drastically retune her upcoming album. If not for the fans, then for her own legacy. You deserve better, Madonna.

Lanford Beard is a freelance features writer, reviewer, nightlife columnist and book editor. She has been described as "a mistress of a strong and attractive personal style" and a writer with "justified authority on matters of popular culture." The Birmingham, Ala., native enjoys dance, film, theater and an embarrasment of riches in today's reality television landscape. She holds a B.A. in English Literature and Film & Media Culture from Middlebury College and a Master's Degree in Journalism from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism.

lanfordbeard[at]gmail[dot]com

headshot.jpg

Madonna's new demo track and the case for aging gracefully

November 9, 2011 | 5:35 pm

A demo version of Madonna's peppy new single, "Give Me All Your Love," leaked Tuesday on the Internet, prompting speculation about what her new album will be like, set for release in the spring.

The as-of-yet untitled album will be Madonna's first studio effort since 2008's "Hard Candy," which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, selling 280,000 copies in its first week, according to SoundScan. Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, wrote on his Twitter account earlier today that the new album is not yet finished -- and the same obviously goes for "Give Me All Your Love."

Maybe there's still time then to steer the results (or at least to just rant and moan about what we've heard so far). Given the numbers for "Hard Candy," Madonna is still a chart force, but if this new song is any indication, she's skewing too young. Madge, at 53, her face increasingly nipped and tucked, seems to be struggling with getting older. And who can blame her? When you've generated your career from being young, sexy and crafting club singles that not only try to reflect what's current but also even hopefully cut a peephole for peering into the future, it's hard to constantly recalibrate yourself to a scene that's been racing along without you. And that's on top of the typical worries we all have about getting older.

There are many people who think Madonna should just stop making music and be content with her many other entrepreneurial and artistic projects -- film-directing, a "Material Girl" clothing line, a chain of gyms, being worshiped by "Glee," etc. -- but why should she? If Paul Simon can make a highly praised album at nearly 70 and Lou Reed a confusing mess of one at 69, why shouldn't a dance-pop queen be afforded the same opportunity at 53? Or is dance music somehow different, strictly the creative province of those still deferring their student loans? Does dance music not know how to grow up? If we want to count disco as the first American dance music genre, it's true that very few of its original artisans stuck with it past age 40, choosing instead to retreat to the more age-friendly strains of urban music such as R&B.

"Give Me All Your Love" isn't complete, so it's hard to say what may be added to give it more gravitas, but right now, with its cheerleader-style spelling chants, it sounds as sugary-lite as Avril Lavigne. It's not fresh so much as disposable. If the rumors are true, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. are supposed to appear on "Give Me All Your Love," two excellent living-and-breathing reminders of Madonna herself, at the height of her powers, as a provocateur. But wouldn't it be great if the rest of the album were to reflect a more adult sensibility, maybe even the wisdom of experience?

Madonna can listen to what the kids are doing and pilfer some ideas, but she can also look back at her own work, such as the refined but still innovative "Ray of Light," released in 1998 when she was 39 and almost written off as a has-been. There's wisdom in being aware of what's around you, but there's also wisdom in listening to yourself.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/11/madonnas-new-track-and-the-case-for-aging-gracefully.html#?=&cb=f4c5e994fc5653&relation=parent&transport=fragment&frame=f13d81fcba43a96