Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

But maybe they want other people's opinion of the songs? It's very common for artists to play their songs to friends who haven't worked on the song to get an outside more objective opinion. I would hate for her to not be able to do that.

I just think there still is an incredible obsession with Madonna and what she will do next even after all these years, that's it's almost impossible to prevent leaks because people ar dying to hear what her new music sounds like.

PLEASE PEOPLE, MADONNA PLAYED THE SONG OUT LOUD FROM HER HOUSE LAST SUMMER WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN! She's hardly worried about the leak.

But maybe they want other people's opinion of the songs? It's very common for artists to play their songs to friends who haven't worked on the song to get an outside more objective opinion. I would hate for her to not be able to do that.

I just think there still is an incredible obsession with Madonna and what she will do next even after all these years, that's it's almost impossible to prevent leaks because people ar dying to hear what her new music sounds like.

very true :thumbsup:

also I've realized some fans and haters always want her to be some kind of an "all-self inventive-i can do it on my own-non influences-won't mix with the others-i can come up with new definitons for Pop Music and Culture" artist...if it's nothing close to that it doesn't work...I mean, really? :doh:

Guest gloriesbarcelona

madonna_vs_david_guetta-revolver_(one_love_remix)_s_2.jpg

:lmao: lol indeed :lmao: guetta has never produced anything for Madonna but a remix for Revolver, I don't even think they've actually ever meet :chuckle:

Well the reaction in Montreal has been mixed to mostly saying they don't like it. A lot of people don't like it and they say it sounds like Avril Lavigne.

They are playing it a lot if it wasn't intentional(LOL!! yeah right) then why are radio stations allowed to play it and call it Madonna's first single.

:lmao: lol indeed :lmao: guetta has never produced anything for Madonna but a remix for Revolver, I don't even think they've actually ever meet :chuckle:

well,at least Revolver remix did win a Grammy, right? :lol: and I love revolver, but truly I prefer it on the leaked demo version with that Sioban singer or whatever...Madonna's voice sounds kind of distant and weak...hate her in that song :boxing:

well,at least Revolver remix did win a Grammy, right? :lol: and I love revolver, but truly I prefer it on the leaked demo version with that Sioban singer or whatever...Madonna's voice sounds kind of distant and weak...hate her in that song :boxing:

I agree. Love the leaked demo with Latifa, but hate Madonna's version.

OMG, so that teaser commercial annoucing that something big would happen on November 8th (and some people were speculating to be M or Lady Gaga), was actually Mariah!

No wonder the demo leaked yesterday. Just in time to let Mariah have a little taste of her own medicine. Edited by IslandBreeze

Intentionally or not, I'm very pissed off that it leaked!! For me it ruined the exciting waiting till early next year. If it wasn't an intentional leak which I doubt it is, I really hope that person is found and punished!! ( just because he or she had ruined my experience)

Intentionally or not, I'm very pissed off that it leaked!! For me it ruined the exciting waiting till early next year. If it wasn't an intentional leak which I doubt it is, I really hope that person is found and punished!! ( just because he or she had ruined my experience)

This is kind of true

I was hoping they can keep everything under control like Gaga did for BTW, that song didn't leak even if the hype was huge, it went straight to iTunes.

[quote name=IslandBreeze' date='0 :vogue: 9 November 2011 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1320870643' post='1155271]

OMG, so that teaser commercial annoucing that something big would happen on November 8th (and some people were speculating to be M or Lady Gaga), was actually Mariah!

No wonder the demo leaked yesterday. Just in time to let Mariah have a little taste of her own medicine.

really? was Mariah?... :lmao: i had forgotten all about this because of the leaked demo... :lol: --whatever!

i don't get in which way has the leaked demo ruined this era or so?...people can be truly a pain in the ass with the drama queer stuff! GEEZ!...i'm off for some hours now!

Edited by deltax

Guest Fukujima

all day at work and couldn't listen to the leak!!! :americanlife:

now at home and all the links are broken!!!!!!!! :nocomment:

this is still working

you can listen to it just above the picture of the old lady dressed up as a cheerleader LOL

My link

Yes!

I said that on another forum!

It's been bugging me all day which song it was. I had to youtube Vodafone adds to get the name of it!

I don't get it... I love this song - it's fun, it's catchy... it's POP music!! Madonna didn't always set the trends in music or release groundbreaking material! This is light years better than anything on that shit album HC. I honestly didn't know if she still had it in her to make a good song after that fiasco. But I think she did with this! Is it another Vogue, Deeper & Deeper, or Like a Prayer? No. Was I expecting that? NO! It's 20 years later, people. What's hot today isn't what was hot then, and that includes Madonna (unfortunately). I'm sure there will be "deeper" songs on the album, but I think this is a good choice for a first single. Let's face it, if Madonna is going to have a hit on her own (for example, without "featuring" Justin Timberlake or some other hot artist), she's not going to do so with something that doesn't sound like what's on the radio now. The general public likes fluffy music with little or no meaning. And if a hit is what Madonna wants, then that's the type of music she's probalby going to have to make. Her last #1 was Music - that should tell you something. Silly, fun, catchy. I don't think she'll ever have another #1 single... and that's not because I don't love & adore her, it's because I think the public has moved on. But I HOPE she does! And I really think, if there's any chance for that, this song may be it. I've been a tough critic of hers for several years, but this song is a home run in my book... my faith has been restored.

And to those who say it's too young for her - why?? What should she be singing about? What style music should she be producing?

Would this be better?

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Can't see you coming 'cuz I don't have my glasses on

O-L-D Madonna

Can't see you coming, will you come back after dawn?

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Would you like to crochet

Please don't tell me no way

Give me all of your thread

And I'll sew you a bedspread

As long as you don’t pee on it

Sometimes I wet the bed

(Chorus)

Don’t play the stupid game

Cause I like BINGO much more

I can't remember my name

Will you bring me to the store?

Give me CPR and give me CPR

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

I only have a few more days

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Keep trying don’t give up, mouth to mouth might work

O-L-D MADONNA

My heart is beating again, but is still kinda hurts

H-A-S DIMENTIA

In another place, at a different time

My lotto # might be picked

We can eat some prunes

But let's do it soon

Haven't had a BM since June

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

(Bridge)

You can see my G-U-M

I took my dentures out

Now it’s up to Y-O-U

To put Polygrip in my mouth

L-O-L Don’t make me

P-O-O 'Cause I will

Y-O-U I don't know

S-O-N Are you my

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

I don't get it... I love this song - it's fun, it's catchy... it's POP music!! Madonna didn't always set the trends in music or release groundbreaking material! This is light years better than anything on that shit album HC. I honestly didn't know if she still had it in her to make a good song after that fiasco. But I think she did with this! Is it another Vogue, Deeper & Deeper, or Like a Prayer? No. Was I expecting that? NO! It's 20 years later, people. What's hot today isn't what was hot then, and that includes Madonna (unfortunately). I'm sure there will be "deeper" songs on the album, but I think this is a good choice for a first single. Let's face it, if Madonna is going to have a hit on her own (for example, without "featuring" Justin Timberlake or some other hot artist), she's not going to do so with something that doesn't sound like what's on the radio now. The general public likes fluffy music with little or no meaning. And if a hit is what Madonna wants, then that's the type of music she's probalby going to have to make. Her last #1 was Music - that should tell you something. Silly, fun, catchy. I don't think she'll ever have another #1 single... and that's not because I don't love & adore her, it's because I think the public has moved on. But I HOPE she does! And I really think, if there's any chance for that, this song may be it. I've been a tough critic of hers for several years, but this song is a home run in my book... my faith has been restored.

And to those who say it's too young for her - why?? What should she be singing about? What style music should she be producing?

Would this be better?

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

O-L-D Madonna

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Would you like to crochet

Please don't tell me no way

Sometimes I wet the bed

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

We can eat some prunes

But let's do it soon

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

(Bridge)

You can see my G-U-M

I took my dentures out

Now it’s up to Y-O-U

L-O-L Don’t make me

P-O-O 'Cause I will

Y-O-U I don't know

S-O-N Are you my

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

That was great :lol:

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

O-L-D Madonna

H-A-S DIMENTIA

Would you like to crochetPlease don't tell me no way

Sometimes I wet the bed

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

O-L-D MADONNA

H-A-S DIMENTIA

We can eat some prunes

But let's do it soon

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

(Bridge)

You can see my G-U-M

I took my dentures out

Now it’s up to Y-O-U

L-O-L Don’t make me

P-O-O 'Cause I will

Y-O-U I don't know

S-O-N Are you my

(Chorus)

I can't remember my name

Give me CPR today

Can't forget about time

LOL

Guest groovyguy

277070_98843314862_1369737676_q.jpgWilliam Orbit all your comments these days sure makes for interesting reading!

:rotfl:

And his responses to all the comments regarding the leaked clips and demo yesterday:

WilliamOrbit William Orbit

Better switch off laptop now. Holy shizzzzttttzzzz. Grrrrrrrrrr

18 hours ago »

and don't u'all fret now. The eternal will prevail. On the way to Mount Olympus

18 hours ago »

makes a change from all the spec-u-lationnnnnn. In m whip dang. Pu$$y, Pu$$y, no wussy

18 hours ago