Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!.

DEAD :rotfl:

Guest gloriesbarcelona

‎"Don't play the stupid game

Cause I'm different kind of girl

Every record sounds the same

You've got to step into my world"

Message to Gaga or the endless list of artists produced by David Guetta?? :chuckle:

Message to Gaga or the endless list of artists produced by David Guetta?? :chuckle:

Gaga doesn't sound the same

Gaga doesn't sound the same

What are you talking about? There are 5 actual songs from her new album that stand alone, but each of them are interchangable and can even be sung over the other filler tracks. Every record of Gag's does indeed sound the same :thumbsup:

um..Guys tweet just REEKS from not legit lol. BUT, in a way Im hoping this was indeed a new "re-invention" for M of how to throw people off with a bogus leak lol. Come Jan., putting out a TOTALLY new song or the same song title but 100% different! Basically, saying that maybe this was all done to keep people distracted and NOT leak new songs until the REAL waaay hotter new song/ 1st single comes out! =)Im still feeling better now than I did earlier 2day

What are you talking about? There are 5 actual songs from her new album that stand alone, but each of them are interchangable and can even be sung over the other filler tracks. Every record of Gag's does indeed sound the same :thumbsup:

I'm not getting into a Joanne debate in here because I don't even really give 2 shits, but ok.

i don' swallow that. If you fuck up a multimillion promotion like this, they can easily find the person who leaked that. They have created a buzz, people start to know that Madonna is releasing a new album and if that is only the demo, more the better, because if the final track is different, then we will have something new. I am VERY SURE that Madonna's camp leaked the song.

madonna_vs_david_guetta-revolver_(one_love_remix)_s_2.jpg

Guy Oseary

@florencia_1983 are you responsible for the leaks?.. she is only upset with whoever leaked the music.. we would love to know who that is..

HAHAHAHA, yes, she's so upset that she's going to open the windows of her flat to play the second single out loud.

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..

I agree with Guy.I don't want any leaks!! It ruins the promotional plans that are in store for us.Now,when this song is finally released in January,it will be old news to most of Madonna's fanbase.I want this new era to run smoothly but already,things are in disarray.

but having said that....I think Madonna,Guy and her team need to be much more careful with her new music.They need to take aggressive steps to prevent leaks.They need to do all they can to guard the music and not let just 'anybody' hear it before they're supposed to.

but having said that....I think Madonna,Guy and her team need to be much more careful with her new music.They need to take aggressive steps to prevent leaks.They need to do all they can to guard the music and not let just 'anybody' hear it before they're supposed to.

But maybe they want other people's opinion of the songs? It's very common for artists to play their songs to friends who haven't worked on the song to get an outside more objective opinion. I would hate for her to not be able to do that.

I just think there still is an incredible obsession with Madonna and what she will do next even after all these years, that's it's almost impossible to prevent leaks because people ar dying to hear what her new music sounds like.

I won't be listening to the demo- I also didn't listen to "The Beat Goes on " demo when it leaked. :angel:

that's why you are so sane. That TBGO demo is such a BIG PIECE OF TURD that i ended up in a psychiatric ward afterwards thinking I was the bridesmaid.