Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Around 200 for me.

73nw3r.gif

Ugg, i wish I could, but i'd get sick of it after 201 plays. I luv the track, I just wanna keep that love when the final mix is out.

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..

According to Paolo, one of the MadonnaTribe webmasters, the leaked version is indeed a demo, and the leak was not intentional!

For the moment being, "Give Me All Your Love" is scheduled for release in January, as originally planned.

This at least confirms to us that this is a demo of the song, and that ... basically... we will not be getting new music untill the new year!

On the other hand, he should also look closely at who in his team had access to the song in the first place. Casual fans don't just get their hands on music like that. It had to be someone involved in the production to leak this and then it got paraded around that group of high and mighty collectors...

Guest northernlad

Lol this is real chaos in Madonna's world right now, so glad i'm not part of this and my ears are still totally virgin about her new album, no demo, official not official, orbit or Solveig, buzz single or real single preoccupation in my mind ! i'm am quietly waiting for the official Madonna storm to begin on january/february and enjoy it the way Madonna has planned it for us !

Oh Preston, you were right all along. I too wish I hadn't let my virgin ears be CORRUPTED by this FOUL BEING.:(

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

The plan was for new music to come out in the new year... and yet someone leaked a demo version of a song yesterday..

Im very happy with the positive reaction to the demo, but we are very upset with whoever leaked the song!!!!!!!!

we are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process..

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..

Poor M. :(

oh well, finally someone from Madonna's camp says something official...but i still see the divas here not believing Guy and keep complaining about this and that...well, that's what divas do, right? heehee

now can we please give some L-U-V to Madonna and not ruin their plans for this era?...seriously! :vogue:

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

What a fucking joke. :abuse:

@rodrigopalota no answers on tour yet...... sorry..

@BrilliantlyEvil not sure how many tracks yet..

vor 1 Minute

Guy Oseary

@liltykeman currently there are no plans to do so..

vor 3 Minuten

Guy Oseary

@JeferLover no name for new album yet.. the album is not finished.. it should be done in the next month or so...

vor 3 Minuten

Guy Oseary

@REBELHOODNY thank you.. we are happy with the positive reaction.. but there is a process.. new music in the new year.. and lots of it..

vor 5 Minuten

Guy Oseary

I will answer some questions now....

vor 6 Minuten

He is taking questions now:

thank you.. we are happy with the positive reaction.. but there is a process.. new music in the new year.. and lots of it..

no name for new album yet.. the album is not finished.. it should be done in the next month or so...

not sure how many tracks yet..

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

"But your actions speak louder than words; and they're only words unless they're true."

Guest FrozenEyes

Right Guy....I'm sure she did. :nocomment:

Well they should change the plans right now! Demo or not this is already labeled as the new single from the upcoming album! Eveyone is talking about it unlike the BGO episode! They should present asap the true song to bury this incident before it gets any more exposure! People that are not her fans dont care if its a demo or not, for them THIS is the real deal.

Is she crying? How very MJ of her.

0_61_030407_jacko_japan.jpg

Guest ditaluver

Guy Oseasy on twitter:

madonna told me this morning "my true fans wouldn't do this"... whoever is responsible for this leak, we ask that you please stop!..[/b]

right. look from within. its not her fans. its her team.

Guy Oseary

@florencia_1983 are you responsible for the leaks?.. she is only upset with whoever leaked the music.. we would love to know who that is..

:lmao:

My god they are really living the stone age.

Embarassing.

It's the honor system, folks.

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

guyoseary Guy Oseary

@florencia_1983 are you responsible for the leaks?.. she is only upset with whoever leaked the music.. we would love to know who that is..

:lmao: :lmao:

What a tool.

guyoseary Guy Oseary

Now he's randomly asking fans if they leaked the thing in order to 'trick' us into thinking it wasn't intentional? This is too much. :rotfl: