Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

:lol::lmao:

this thread is so amusing!

more amusing are those who are eating their nails out praying this is not the actual song :lmao:

others defending it not being the real thing :lol:

and the random pop princess stans popping up to throw hate :lmao:

truly Madge can still put people to love and hate after all these years, but never indifferent :clap:

:lol:

Guest groovyguy

The Popdust Files: Full Demo Leaks - give me all your love, madonna

It may not be the full thing just yet—for one thing, we don’t hear any Nicki Minaj on it, and M.I.A.’s contributions seem limited to shouting “L-U-V MA-DO-NNA! / Y-O-U YOU WANNA?!” on the intro—but we at least have an entire demo now of Madonna’s new single, “Give Me All Your Love.” The preview snippet that leaked earlier today appears to have been fairly representative of the song entire—unlike Madonna comeback singles of recent years (“Hung Up,” “4 Minutes”), “Give Me All Your Love” does not feature a Madonna who wants to prove herself at the cutting edge of the pop landscape, but rather one who just wants to prove she can still write a catchy pop song.

Some people have already written that “Give Me All Your Love” represents a return to the pure-pop Madonna of the ’80s, but “Love” doesn’t remind so much of the hits the pop legend made back in her Boy Toy days, as much as it does the more sun-soaked, new-wavey-bordering-on-power-poppy hits of artists like the Go-Gos and Josie Cotton. Actually, the Madonna song it’s most like is “Beautiful Stranger,” off the Austin Powers 2 soundtrack, the last time that Esther sounded totally un-self-conscious about how mindlessly bubblegum her material was. That may sound like an insult, but we certainly don’t mean it as one—one listen down and we already couldn’t stop singing the song’s ridiculous intro to ourselves.

We may need a little time to get used to it, and we’re still holding out for a full version including Nicki and M.I.A., but we’re certainly not displeased with this so far.

doesn't it sound like the "I love ny" demo that was on the reinvention cd. don't you think that when they said the album was going to START being produced and mastered by William Orbit, that this version is just something that was worked on with Martin and Madonna in early July and more recently they were working together on all the other tracks and now Orbit has all the tracks and is going to produce it and master it, much like the I love ny we know from the confessions album. also with

"it's so cool"?

I think she's been doing that lately with her writing, the whole acoustic american life, music albums kind of writing for demos and then they produce it to be more dance/disco or whatever she's aiming for this time around... I think that's what's happening. We get this demo now, we get the official single mid january and a live version with her and MIA and Nicki (hopefully not, YUK!) at the Superbowl that will all be featured on the single with remixes by benassi and such...any thoughts?

To me, as fun as it is, I TRULY feel she wouldn't let it leak this soon and this doesn't particularly sound like the "AMAZING" sound the producers were mentioning...i think they were talking about other tracks and this one was just a demo that is GOING to be worked on now.

Guest groovyguy

Digital Spy - Madonna new single 'Give Me All Your Love' demo leaks

The full demo version of Madonna's new single has been leaked.

Clips of the singer's upcoming track 'Give Me All Your Love' first appeared online earlier on Tuesday.

However, the complete song - still in its demo stages - has now emerged.

The full version, which features Nicki Minaj and MIA, was initially expected to premiere during the Super Bowl XLVI on February 5 at the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

Madonna has hinted that 'Give Me All Your Love' will have an official release in February or March of 2012, with her new album to follow in the spring.

none of them are doing the chant! seriously! it sounds exactly like Madonna and NOTHING like Nicki Minaj or MIA...i can't believe MTV and everyone are just making this up...have people even heard it?

doesn't it sound like the "I love ny" demo that was on the reinvention cd. don't you think that when they said the album was going to START being produced and mastered by William Orbit, that this version is just something that was worked on with Martin and Madonna in early July and more recently they were working together on all the other tracks and now Orbit has all the tracks and is going to produce it and master it, much like the I love ny we know from the confessions album. also with

"it's so cool"?

I think she's been doing that lately with her writing, the whole acoustic american life, music albums kind of writing for demos and then they produce it to be more dance/disco or whatever she's aiming for this time around... I think that's what's happening. We get this demo now, we get the official single mid january and a live version with her and MIA and Nicki (hopefully not, YUK!) at the Superbowl that will all be featured on the single with remixes by benassi and such...any thoughts?

To me, as fun as it is, I TRULY feel she wouldn't let it leak this soon and this doesn't particularly sound like the "AMAZING" sound the producers were mentioning...i think they were talking about other tracks and this one was just a demo that is GOING to be worked on now.

Well, regardless they are going to call it amazing... they wouldnt really well say the album is just meh, dont bother picking it up. Regardless this track does not need more DJ mixing, rather they should add to the live instrumentation, the guitars louder the bass harder, and real drums.

Well things certainly have not changed in the Madonna community. You either love it or hate, that's how its always going to be.

I find it kinda funny how fans always expect Madonna to defy gravity with every new first single. Gurl is gonna do what she wants, she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.

none of them are doing the chant! seriously! it sounds exactly like Madonna and NOTHING like Nicki Minaj or MIA...i can't believe MTV and everyone are just making this up...have people even heard it?

So much confusion! :lol: I wish Guy Oseary could set the record straight.For now,I'm gonna assume that this is a demo version and that the 'regular' version will feature Nicki and M.I.A.

Sorry, don't like it.

I feel it would be fine as an album track, but after 4 years and you-know-who trying to snatch her crown, we get this?

There's been a real sense of anticipation over Madonna's return and I was certain that if she gave us one her gems, she'd be pretty much guaranteed a worldwide number 1 - even in the States. This simply doesn't cut it; it's annoying, when it should be catchy, and dated-sounding when it should be 'retro'.

If this song (or at least this version) really is her new single then she's blown the comeback BIG time.

more and more im feeling this is positively a damn demo lol! even on Madonnas most brain dead day she could NOT possibly allow this to be a 1st single of hers LOL. American Life was a mess,yes, but at least it was OVER produced unlike this which is comparible to someone like Paris Hilton hitting and smacking on a table with drum sticks and making that the production.

Sorry, don't like it.

I feel it would be fine as an album track, but after 4 years and you-know-who trying to snatch her crown, we get this?

There's been a real sense of anticipation over Madonna's return and I was certain that if she gave us one her gems, she'd be pretty much guaranteed a worldwide number 1 - even in the States. This simply doesn't cut it; it's annoying, when it should be catchy, and dated-sounding when it should be 'retro'.

If this song (or at least this version) really is her new single then she's blown the comeback BIG time.

Maybe this is just a "buzz" single and she will release a better,stronger "official" first single after the New Year? That's what I'm hoping.

It's so easy to spot the AL fans in this thread... It's too fluffy, it's silly, it's too commercial, it's like..... (insert pop princess name), it's not very Madonna...

Some people seem to wish Madonna was some Bjork-Feist-Santigold type of singer. This msy be one of her most unpretentions first singles ever. In fact, it's totally the antithesis of AL, the single. I love how she probably knows that everybody was expecting something like ROL or LAP and true to herself she decides the opposite.

I sure hope this is a joke or some utterly incomplete demo.

It's generic to say the least and lacks any real momentum.

It sounds like filler track ( am being kind ) and not the 1st single .

Edited by Butter9

So much confusion! :lol: I wish Guy Oseary could set the record straight.For now,I'm gonna assume that this is a demo version and that the 'regular' version will feature Nicki and M.I.A.

there is no confusion. Guy is making us suffer! lol people are dillusional and are hearing things because the chants are Madonna and i'm almost 99% sure it's not the final version and tbh, i don't think it's going to sound anything like the final version at all IMHO

and if the collaboration is true (which I pray that it's NOT, at least not with Nicki Minaj), i'm sure it'll just be a live performance of the Superbowl and not actually a full officially recorded version, like the VMA's with Britney and Christina and Missy.

thing is, right about now, Nicki Minaj etc..are actually creating some HOPE that this isnt the final version lol!

if nicki is on it, i prefer this to be the final single and it fail! i can't stand her vocals. please don't say that and mean it! lol

if nicki is on it, i prefer this to be the final single and it fail! i can't stand her vocals. please don't say that and mean it! lol

I hate to say this but without Nicki on this song,it *will* fail,in America for sure.I can't imagine US radio embracing this song the way it sounds right now.

I hate to say this but without Nicki on this song,it *will* fail,in America for sure.I can't imagine US radio embracing this song the way it sounds right now.

Americans don't embrace Madonna anymore. I have to fight them off on a daily basis and I don't even mention her. People know I love her and everyone from parents, to kids, to my peers, everyone thinks she's "old" (which is such a stupid excuse to not like somebody because everyone obsesses over MJ, it's such a bias, male-female thing), and that she'll never be the same as she was in the 80's. Well, it's not the 80's anymore. Nobodies the same! lol it's so annoying.

I hate to say it but their just going to talk shit about the fact that

she's trying too hard and getting young rappers like she did on her last album.

The last time she succeeded was with Hung Up, and it was just THAT single because the production, the ABBA sample...etc.

other than that, American Life tanked (even though i loved it),

Hard Candy tanked as well (i thought it was a good album, not amazing or "great")...

After Ray of Light, it's really been hit or miss.

I feel like she's just going to do whatever she wants so she can tour her ass off.

and honestly, at the Superbowl, I'm super nervous, the guys aren't even going to cheer after the performance...

Edited by Mensch