Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Guest bluejean

It sounds identical to what she was playing out of her window ages ago which was very early on in production of the album. Which gives me hope this is a demo.

The 'give me all your love' part is catchy, I heard it twice in the leak last night and woke up with it in my head.

But the production is very flat.

Guest bluejean

And that is clearly Madonna chanting, not Nikki Minaj.

This reminds me of the 1st 'Beat Goes On' leak. IF it is, bravo for getting way more attention than the Hard Candy demo leaks. (Trending on Twitter, reviews, forum discussion etc.)

obviously I cant stop listening to it cause its new M lol. Thing is theres something VERY catchy and infectious about it. My only wish when I wake up tomorrow is Guy or whoever confirms and maybe leaks a harder, less demo sounding, finished version =) lol !!

I don't see how this is immature. It's like a mixture of "Beautiful Stranger" mixed with the "Music" era... (though it doesn't sound like "Amazing" which was the result of that amalgamation)...

No it's NOT!!! This is all 100% Madonna, no guests vocals!!! AT ALL!!!

agree with that- this is DEF all Madonna !!(which by default makes it better than 4M)lol

agree with that- this is DEF all Madonna !!(which by default makes it better than 4M)lol

I think the song actually *needs* a guest artist on it....to liven things up.

Guest bluejean

The other thing that makes me think this a demo is as I said, it sounds like what she was playing from her window AGES ago (when was it?) and quite alot of months later we had Orbit tweeting \O/\O/\O/\O/ which makes me think they'd done alot of work on it with other producers involved *crosses fingers*

It sounds identical to what she was playing out of her window ages ago which was very early on in production of the album. Which gives me hope this is a demo.

The 'give me all your love' part is catchy, I heard it twice in the leak last night and woke up with it in my head.

But the production is very flat.

The leaked clip from her window definately has another vocal take though, melodically it's slightly different!

Guest bluejean

Yep I can hear a bit of Gambler/BU/DYU and a bit of Blondie and The Go Go's

But be honest, it's not as good as any of those. I'm hearing more Avril Lavigne 'What The Hell' but not as strong.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' Single: Listen to a Full DemoMadonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' Single: Listen to a Full Demo

by Keith Caulfield, L.A. Billboard

The alleged demo version of Madonna's new single, "Give Me All Your Love," has been making the rounds on the Web this morning (Nov. 8). Within a few hours, it was among one of the top 10 trending topics worldwide on Twitter.

It is the purported first single from the diva's forthcoming new album, due out in early 2012. Madonna's publicist did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Madonna has been very busy behind the scenes lately, prepping her upcoming album, which is due to be released in the spring of 2012. In September, the diva said its first single was going to be unveiled in either February or March.

However, it would seem today's leak could indicate an acceleration of those plans.

Rumors are flying that the song might be introduced in full as early as tonight, if not within the week, at perhaps two different New York events.

Madonna to Launch Fashion Line, Fragrance

There are unconfirmed reports that Madonna will make an appearance at the Versace for H&M fashion show in New York this evening. Madonna and the two brands go way back: she been the face of Versace twice in the past (1995 and 2005) in addition to designing her own range for H&M, called M by Madonna, in 2007.

On Saturday, Nov. 12, she'll be at the Roseland Ballroom, selecting the winner of a Smirnoff-sponsored dance contest. The winner will be named a member of her "dance crew" -- though what that prize entails (a tour with the diva, perhaps?) hasn't been explicitly described.

As for the album, one of the its co-producers, William Orbit, recently posted a note on his Facebook, saying the album would be "mastered at the end of this month." That timeline seems to sync up with a release in early 2012, as previously announced.

Also in the rumor mill: Madonna may perform at the Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show on Feb. 5. The diva's publicist told Billboard.com in October that there was "nothing to confirm or deny at this time."

I don't see how this is immature. It's like a mixture of "Beautiful Stranger" mixed with the "Music" era... (though it doesn't sound like "Amazing" which was the result of that amalgamation)...

I agree. And why would we expect the first single to be something serious? Most big hits on the pop charts and on radio are silly fun pop songs. This is one of them. Doesn't mean she won't have other serious sounding tracks on the new album. Some of you have to come to terms with that we're talking about a 50 something popstar who is determined to stay relevant in the pop world that she started in a long time ago. Of course, she's gonna going to come off sounding younger and current. What else is she gonna to sing? If she starts singing songs what people perceive as what a 50 year old should be singing, there is no chance in hell she's going to score a big hit album. I think she knows that. It doesn't mean the rest of her album won't have more substance and serious stuff on it. I mean; look at some of her biggest albums in the past... TRUE BLUE... a pure pop album. Though, it included songs like LIVE TO TELL and provocative songs like PAPA DON'T PREACH.

GMAYL is definitely a song to please a general audience that may or may not include all Madonna fans. She needs that right now. If not, she isn't ever going to get a hit. The proof is how some fans are going ape shit over this with all their conspiracy theories that this CAN'T be the lead single or what not.

this song is very cheering and upligting...and definately nothing EXACTLY like what u hear now out there in the mainstream acts,it may have some current vibe but also has retro sounds...is it an instant favorite for me? not at all...but then again i never liked Like a virgin, Like a prayer, Vogue, 4 minutes etc as lead singles...i didn't fall in love with it as i did with Hung Up right away but i've had it on repeat for 11 times thus far and it does sound great...not challenging, not pretentious or defying or defining new paths in Music, just plane fun and natural-fresh cute stuff...let's see if it becomes a hit, i wish her all the best as usual :thumbsup: ..

ps: i remember reading posts questioning how Madonna was going to return after Lady Gaga, they were asuming she will come up with something quite sophisticated,ellaborated,groundbreaking as to put Gaga to shame but truth is we can learn from this that Madonna didn't worry much about seeming complex and try hard...not sure if it's the final version either cause as most say here Nicki is not in the song and maybe this is an advanced demo but if not it's all fine as well... ;)

Guest northernlad

I have had it on repeat now for about 15 listens and it still falls pretty flat for me. :manson: Boring.

You should stop before it becomes grating - because IT WILL.

Exactly. And most people in their 40's even approaching 50 grew up with new wave and pop music of the 80's which this references. Today's 50 is not your mother's 50. It's not like most people in their 40's and 50's like just AC ballads, show tunes, jazz or whatever else some people think here is age appropriate. They like pop music but melodic and not too heavy on the thumping beats.

People here were worried about her jumping on the Gaga bandwagon or trying to compete with her. This song could not be more different than something Gaga would do.

She really needs to get someone else to write the lyrics, she uses the same ones over and over again. Shes been really uninspired lyrically for the past 8 years so I think its time to just let someone else do it. Other than that I think its a great fun album track, but not first single material.

I have to go study now, but I must say that after like ten listens, I want to keep listening! It's a really great song, but I wouldn't mind a little more oomph from a finished version (especially in the breakdown, which feels a little bare). I think in context of the album, this song is going to be really great. It'll be even stronger once paired with a visual (video, artwork). I think this song is the perfect entrance into what is now a new Madonna era! :)

so billboard is basically saying it IS a demo? the only concern is NO one from Ms camp seems to be putting a stop to that- if its true :/

L U V Madonna :lmao:

I dont know. Its a fun cute song but as a first single? :boozehound:

I think it really FITS the current pop mainstream that its filled with childishs songs. :think:

It better be just a demo. :(

I don't mind the girlish vocals, and I like the idea of "Beatles meets Madonna" but this is just generic. It might make Top 10 on interest alone, but this isn't a major hit at all. I am surely in the minority in here, but I liked "4 Minutes" better than this.