Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

I'm confused as to why it chosen too.

It's addictive and catchy but there surely must have been better songs to be released?

A lot of people on the net are disappointed.

I agree.I think it's an *OK* song but it's not amazing.

cute song but that's it

i don't even find it SO catchy

i like it but after all of this time i was wating for something different

This is exactly how I feel.I was expecting something much more exciting.This song is decent,but I actually find the production to be boring.

not feeling the production at all. long as this is NOT the final product theres a bit of hope. sounds very leftover britney (almost MATM-like) , Katy etc..and DEF Gwens Hollaback Girl. What on earth happened to Madonna making SURE she put out 1st singles that were instantly euphoric and HOT? Im getting not even 5% of the jizz I got with HU those 1st several times I heard it :( . <PRAYING> this is M just being the "legendary business woman" she is known for being, and put this out simply to deter people and other sources from getting/ leaking the REAL thing??! She has to still kinda give a shit, right? lol I mean how on earth could this have leaked SO early and how could she gave green lit this as is? lol.

not feeling the production at all. long as this is NOT the final product theres a bit of hope. sounds very leftover britney (almost MATM-like) , Katy etc..and DEF Gwens Hollaback Girl. What on earth happened to Madonna making SURE she put out 1st singles that were instantly euphoric and HOT? Im getting not even 5% of the jizz I got with HU those 1st several times I heard it :( . <PRAYING> this is M just being the "legendary business woman" she is known for being, and put this out simply to deter people and other sources from getting/ leaking the REAL thing??! She has to still kinda give a shit, right? lol I mean how on earth could this have leaked SO early and how could she gave green lit this as is? lol.

According to G_O_N_E, Orbit and Jean Baptiste are co-executive producers of the album, overseeing the entire project. There are only a few tracks by other producers on the album.

my concern seemed to be 100% on point! ;( between Orbit and Oakenfeld before, just WHY M? LOL This song sounds 1998 but in a tired way. The more I hear it, the more its deflating. BOO to Orbit!!! I always thought he was lame. *Again, I dont think the lyrics are that bad. I just really, really dont like Orbit and dont get it why she used him again.theres SO many newer, fresher, and unknown producers she coulda had.

Please,Madonna....choose a stronger single!! I don't even think that this song will do very well in America.Hopefully,this is just a "buzz" single and she will release a better single closer to the albums' release.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

So it is Nicki on the track then?

Doesn't sound anything like her :manson:

I'm guessing she'll have a rap at some point if she is in fact on the song. They won't just leave her to SPELL on the song :lol:

Please,Madonna....choose a stronger single!! I don't even think that this song will do very well in America.Hopefully,this is just a "buzz" single and she will release a better single closer to the albums' release.

right! Thats all some of us are saying. Just seems what punctures M in any way is whenever shes dealt with or tried to sound Britney esque (or her contemporaries) in ANY way. :blink: M at this point should just not try to have ANYone else in mind *but M* when she puts out records !! =)

My honest opinion... I like it. I agree it really grows on you with each listen. It's got a whole 60's/Go-Gos/Blondie feel. It also is reminiscent of her early work before she became huge. Not only that, it reminds me a bit of the whole "Hey Mickey" by Toni Basil.

I don't get all the silly conspiracy theories where some are saying that this is just a bogus single. I mean; c'mon? Why would you throw a song out there only for it to be bogus? And how can it be bogus? It sounds like a pretty finished and polished song to me.

Something is up. I think the intention was that Madonna was going to release a new single next year. I'm thinking the Superbowl came into play and her team thought they better get a catchy new song out that people have heard and would work at the Superbowl. My concern if it's a bit too early since people get quickly tired of new songs in a month's time. In the past, this would be the time to release a new single if you're wanting to perform it for the world to chant with you in February.

Maybe the album version might be a bit different, but I am thinking this is it. I think this is the lead single. I think Universal is going to push this song on radio and make it a hit. If their intention was to create a early sounding (yet fresh) Madonna song, they did it. I think it has all the elements of a big hit.

It's not probably going to be a song I'll consider her best, but I can see it being a very big hit among non-fans and casual fans.

Guest groovyguy

I was completely floored by how unexpected this sound was, but it's absolutely genius in terms of her return. There's been so much expectation in terms of what she would return with post-Gaga and this completely deflates that as it's so unlike anything you can ever imagine Gaga doing. In fact, it's a return to the nu-wave/punk/disco sound that she started with, from her band Emmy through 'Burning Up' and 'Gambler' to 'Over and Over'.

:thumbsup:

This is amazing. US radio will ignore it because of her age but this will SOAR everywhere else and be an easy #1 everywhere (although the UK and Australia are not guaranteed, but let's hope that changes!)

Is that M.I.A. chanting her name?

This is amazing. US radio will ignore it because of her age but this will SOAR everywhere else and be an easy #1 everywhere (although the UK and Australia are not guaranteed, but let's hope that changes!)

Is that M.I.A. chanting her name?

it's Nicki Minaj.

Guest groovyguy

Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Love' Leaks And It's ... So Much Freakin' Fun

...the verdict around the MTV Newsroom: Thumbs up, Madge. Thumbs WAY up. In fact, one gentlemanly MTV News boss man perhaps said it best: "I like this so much more than I should."

This track falls squarely in Madonna's cannon; it's pure dance pop. It opens with Nicki Minaj cheering, "L-U-V, MADONNA / Y-O-U, you wanna?" before Madonna jumps in with the first verse:

I see you coming and I don’t wanna know your name

L-U-V, Madonna (Nicki)

I see you coming and you’re gonna have to change the game

Y-O-U, You wanna (Nicki)

Would you like to try?

Give me a reason why

Give me all that you got

Maybe you’ll do fine

As long as you don’t lie to me

And pretend to be what you’re not

There is, however, one big surprise – M.I.A. is nowhere to be found on the giddy song, despite rumors that she would appear. In her place, glittery synths, marching band drums, claps and a catchy-as-hell chorus. Actually, the whole thing, start to finish, is undeniably catchy. We already have big plans to listen to it on repeat while spinning around our bedroom in circles. Yeah, it's like that!