Give Me All Your Love leaked clips!

pj:

oh gawd... it does nothing to me... tsk... i was afraid of this... :(

shee's going to perform this at the SuperBowl with Minaj and MIA? oh no...

I feel the same way.It's fun and catchy,but it sounds like it's missing something.The production is actually kinda boring :(

but it's just the demo version so hopefully the finished song will be much better.I think this track *needs* Nicki Minaj and M.I.A to liven things up!

Dislike:

Shit lyrics

Slightly uncomfortably granny getting down with the kids lyrics

Lyrics asking people to dance their lives away

The shouty bits are awkward

Slightly embarrassing that Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud has just done this song better

Like:

The fact that I could quite happily put it on repeat

The fact it doesn't sound like much else out there right now

The fact that the vocals have (slightly but noticeably) improved over HC

The fact it isn't a duet and doesn't feature a rapper

The fact that I already love it a BILLION times more than 4 Minutes

So on balance I'm totally neutral about it.

The lyrics are terrible and very predictable. It's kinda catchy but this is not the monster hit I was hoping for.

Guest DancefloorConfessor

Love it!!! But as I expected, the forum is full of bitchy queens complaining about how it doesnt live up to their standards.

This is nothing to take seriously, nothing special, but it is fun addictive pop trash. So, it sounds like a hit :thumbsup:

I REALLY dislike this song....nooo I'm sooooooo disappointed, the lyrics, the vocals, the backing...sooo weak this sounds like something that should be written for Lola or Selena Gomez, omg Madonna noooooooo

wtf is this? Avril Lavigne 'girlfriend'?

Embarrasing.

Formulated pop trash is what sells. Is it unique? No. It is iconic for M? No. It is what sells currently. Yes. So, I like it. That said, it does sound like something Kylie would do. Which doesn't bother me, I love Kylie.