Give Me All Your Love leaked clips!

pj:

LINK

STOP EVERYTHING IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

In the grand tradition of all of Madonna‘s lead singles, the leaks have officially begun. (!!!!!!)

Below are the first two MQ/LQ clips from Madonna‘s upcoming Martin Solveig-produced single, “Give Me All Your Love,” courtesy of my besties at Hard Candy Music. And just as fans suspected from the recordings outside her London home from July, this is indeed one and the same song!

So how is it? Well, I love it so far! The chorus kind of reminds me of “Beautiful Stranger” with its swinging ’60′s appeal, or even some of Britney‘s bouncy space-pop with Nicole Morier (“Rock Me In”, “Mmm Papi”). I majorly approve!

I already feel a zillion times better than when I heard “Candy Shop” for the first time. (GULP!)

Now come on and bring us the full song already, Madge!

Madonna’s began recording for her upcoming twelfth studio album on July 4. According to producer William Orbit, the final record will be mastered at the end of this month.

Guest FrozenEyes

It sounds like Madonna, so I'm guessing it's true.

It does have a bit of a Beautiful Stranger feel, which isn't a bad thing.

I'm happy with what I've heard so far. Sounds nothing like Hard Candy, which is what I was worried about. :thumbsup:

:/ more like Jimmy Jimmy than Beaut.Stranger lol the only thing that semi worked for me was that guitar part at the end- otherwise if thats the hook/melody..um. lol Well, Ill just say hopefully its a very unfinished demo. It def has potential.

I don't like what I hear in the leaks.

And before anyone says that you need to hear the whole song I would argue that a pop song is basically a chorus, a verse and a bridge. The chorus being the selling point. This chorus in THIS leak is pedestrian and boring to me. I hope there is a final powerful version or else I think this single will be a non-event (creatively).

That said, I am still looking forward to the album. I am sure there will be a lot to like on it.