Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

Guest groovyguy

http://www.similarsites.com/goto/www.mad-eyes.net

Rumoured tour dates So far

There are several possible tour dates circulating on the web. We have collected them for you here.

According to several sources, the tour would start in Israel at the end of May 2012, before moving onto other dates in the Middle East and Europe in June and July.

The US and Canada would get to see our Queen in August and September. Notice the large gap in September and October, which allows for additional US dates. Some rumours predict that there'll also be shows in South-East Asia in this period.

In November, Madonna would finally get back down under, for the first time since 1993's Girlie Show. This would also include her first ever stop in New Zealand.

Please remember that none of these tour dates have been confirmed so far. It's possible that dates are removed, replaced, changed or added.

Madonna Tour 2012

Here's a big update from Tracy on the tour's itinerary - "Alright people I can now share with you the following information about the upcoming tour. Currently Madonna will play 25-30 shows in Europe, 30-35 shows in North America, 8-10 shows in Asia, and 10-15 shows in Australia & New Zealand. Also that LiveNation has considered bringing Madonna to South America and South Africa. And that LiveNation has also considered possibly adding a second leg in North America, Asia, or Australia. In conclusion this tour could be just as long if not longer that the S&S Tour. And that basically every show on this tour will sell out so I’d start saving money now!!"

She'll skip those third world countries like the Phillipines or the filthy, polluted unhygenic communist countries like China

M will only play Japan in Asia as there is no money to be made in other asian countries.

I'm definitely going to see her in a few Euro cities this time, can't be fucked with UK gigs. UK Madonna audiences are after all THE WORST EVER.

Except if she played Scotland of course. :queenbitch: But she won't. I almost wish she held back to 2013 when that new arena at the SECC opens. Ugh. There's literally NO venues.

But yeah, sign me up for Europe.. I would go to Paris, but everyone will go there so the fun will be taken out of. Italy maybe? And Israel would definitely be interesting.

She'll skip those third world countries like the Phillipines or the filthy, polluted unhygenic communist countries like China

M will only play Japan in Asia as there is no money to be made in other asian countries.

MADONNA will go to countries where she has fans willing to shell out any obscene amount of money...

there's enough rich people in the Philippines to sell-out an arena or even a stadium... if MJ went here, M will also consider...

Except if she played Scotland of course. :queenbitch: But she won't. I almost wish she held back to 2013 when that new arena at the SECC opens. Ugh. There's literally NO venues.

But yeah, sign me up for Europe.. I would go to Paris, but everyone will go there so the fun will be taken out of. Italy maybe? And Israel would definitely be interesting.

Her coming to Glasgow or Edinburgh would be a dream come true, but would have to be Hampden or Murrayfield until the new arena is open. Elton is playing Falkirk. Imagine Madonna in Falkirk!

wishing this is true... surely, she has one for MANILA... or at least do HongKong or Singapore...

That Tracy girl who is giving info to Madonna Tour 2012's Facebook page comments that Manila is confirmed (as is Bangkok)...and Singapore is another strong possibility (along with Seattle - yay!). I hope it is true.

not true

Madonna Tour 2012

Here's a big update from Tracy on the tour's itinerary - "Alright people I can now share with you the following information about the upcoming tour. Currently Madonna will play 25-30 shows in Europe, 30-35 shows in North America, 8-10 shows in Asia, and 10-15 shows in Australia & New Zealand. Also that LiveNation has considered bringing Madonna to South America and South Africa. And that LiveNation has also considered possibly adding a second leg in North America, Asia, or Australia. In conclusion this tour could be just as long if not longer that the S&S Tour. And that basically every show on this tour will sell out so I’d start saving money now!!"

Who is Tracy?

Anyway if this is the case she's on her way to surpassing U2's 360° tour

She's very likely to increase ticket costs this time around as she hasn't done it since 2004 with RIT

With S&S she had an average $5m gross per date .... supposing she gets to an average of $7m per date with that

number of dates she could very well exceed the $800m mark (which is basically her last four tours' gross combined

in a span of 8 years)............... Only Madonna :dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

Only 2 dates for NYC? Is she going to do a second leg of this tour in 2013? Maybe swing thru USA again.

usually 2 dates are initially planned and more dates are added when the 2 dates are sold-out.

Guest groovyguy

That Tracy girl who is giving info to Madonna Tour 2012's Facebook page comments that Manila is confirmed (as is Bangkok)...and Singapore is another strong possibility (along with Seattle - yay!). I hope it is true.

Cool. Any word on Hong Kong and Taiwan?

Cool. Any word on Hong Kong and Taiwan?

She hasn't said anything about either of those locales. The Tracy girl is supposedly a booking agent in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre. She did say South Korea is a potential site.

really? oh gawd i'm such a flop fan, i didn't know there's an FB page for it already... * likes *

Guest groovyguy

She hasn't said anything about either of those locales. The Tracy girl is supposedly a booking agent in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre. She did say South Korea is a potential site.

Thanks. Hopefully she does China. Huge market there.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Madonna Tour 2012

Madonna Tour 2012

Hope it's true! But i wait for official dates.

I really hope that while in the Europian leg or before she comes here, once her tour is officialy announced, our promoters and organizers here in Greece could manage to bring her here again. But I don't know how much revenue the tickets would gain. We have a very bad time in money here and everyone considers the last coin valuable but I'm sure the music is something we don't forget. There are so many people that would spend their savings for a Madonna Tour. Let's keep my hopes up :p

I'll be avoiding the HEINOUS Air Canada Centre again and going to Montréal for MADONNA 2012. :wow::dramatic:

Are any Torontonian fans going? gemini? Borderline? :horn:

Guest groovyguy

Vote Madonna !!!!!

Vote here if you want this person to sing in the London Olympics opening ceremonies 2012.

Comments

Madonna

+5Madonna is the only person who knows how to put on a great show. If you can recall a single time she failed to, just name it.

+5Simply because Madonna is the biggest star in the universe! The worlds biggest event deserves the worlds biggest star!

+5would be awesome, bring on the madge please. She is the biggest star in the world and would put on well hell of a show

+4Is the QUEEN OF POP! The best artist in the history!

Madonna has sold more than 300 million records worldwide and is recognized as the world's top-selling female recording artist of all time by the Guinness World Records.

+4The Queen of Pop has the best concerts ever, amazing performances, amazing songs and who's the best to make the world dance than Madge!

+3Madonna is the QUEEN OF POP and a living LEGEND. She has UK homes and has been a good very complimentary of the UK. We need a TRUE QUEEN with talent at the event! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

+3She lived in London for several years since 2000, and man do I need to remind everyone that she's the God Damn QUEEN!? GOT TO BE HER!

+3She is the best singer for this! That's why she is going to sing at the super bowl, because she is the right singer for this.

She is the Queen and she's never done it. Her new venture with Live Nation and Universal is clearly the right time for opening of the Olympics, she's going big these upcoming years, the Superbowl will begin that motion and the Olympics would re-solidify her place as Queen of Pop music.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

Let's all thank Tracy once again for everything she has posted and shared with us. If you haven't seen her final post on the wall, here it is. Give her all your luvin! - "I think it’s time that I tell you who I really am. First I would like to start off by saying that my name is Tracy and that I have been in the industry for 25 years. However I don’t really work for the booking department at Air Canada Centre I really work for LiveNation and am currently one few people that know every detail of the Album, upcoming Tour and Super Bowl performance. Most of what I have posted about the tour in true while some of it is false. As I said in a previous post that this would probably come as a shock to most. For anyone who thinks that I am doing this secretly your wrong both LiveNation and Madonna know that I have been posting on this page. I have currently worked every Madonna tour starting with the Blond Ambition Tour in 1990. It wasn’t until the Confessions Tour in 2006 that I was contacted by LiveNation about helping to plan the tour. This is my third time to actually help plan a Madonna tour. So I will now say farewell Thanks to everyone who asked a question also would like thank the person who started this page. You are truly doing a service to all Madonna fans by having this page. Now since this is my last post I will leave you with one more piece of tour information. At the moment the tour has 70-80 dates currently booked. Again I would like to thank everyone on this page."

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

Let's all thank Tracy once again for everything she has posted and shared with us. If you haven't seen her final post on the wall, here it is. Give her all your luvin! - "I think it’s time that I tell you who I really am. First I would like to start off by saying that my name is Tracy and that I have been in the industry for 25 years. However I don’t really work for the booking department at Air Canada Centre I really work for LiveNation and am currently one few people that know every detail of the Album, upcoming Tour and Super Bowl performance. Most of what I have posted about the tour in true while some of it is false. As I said in a previous post that this would probably come as a shock to most. For anyone who thinks that I am doing this secretly your wrong both LiveNation and Madonna know that I have been posting on this page. I have currently worked every Madonna tour starting with the Blond Ambition Tour in 1990. It wasn’t until the Confessions Tour in 2006 that I was contacted by LiveNation about helping to plan the tour. This is my third time to actually help plan a Madonna tour. So I will now say farewell Thanks to everyone who asked a question also would like thank the person who started this page. You are truly doing a service to all Madonna fans by having this page. Now since this is my last post I will leave you with one more piece of tour information. At the moment the tour has 70-80 dates currently booked. Again I would like to thank everyone on this page."

70-80 dates would practically be the equivalent of both S&S legs combined (2008 + 2009). Bitch is gonna try to break her own record.

Guest bluejean

This Tracy person's info sounds fake. Her story keeps changing and she rambles alot repeating the same things over and over.

And the part where she says Live Nation and Madonna know she is sharing this information, I highly doubt it they would be okay with that. If they want people to know they will tell them themselves or Guy would tweet it.