Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

hows her oct 21 dallas show goin?? tickets r still on sale, nervous it will be canceled, kinda shakey

:scared:

Why the FUCK do you center all your posts? Half the time it looks like you aren't posting anything.

Guest northernlad

Erm also is changing your member title to BANNED supposed to be some repugnant excuse for humour? :manson:

Be careful what you wish for, kid.

Atlantic City is a small area why didn't it sell out yet?

It's only 1 date. The majority of the people in the area most likely purchased tickets for the Philly show. Also, she's lucky the show wasn't a month later. For it being a gambling district, AC is still a beach town. The show is during the fall, most beach residents have already left the shore.

Guest Gigolo

Hey guys!

Due to popular demand, Madonna has added a second show in Miami at AmericanAirlines Arena on November 20th. You don't want to miss this opportunity to join Madonna's huge party. Presale begins Friday, March 9th at 10AM – 5PM. Use password MDNA2 to get your tickets before the general public!

Click here to purchase tickets.

Hum, I can't sign in for tuesday's concert :(

Guest groovyguy

Is this fight trainer working on the tour?

https://twitter.com/#!/Pit_Master

The Pit ‏ @Pit_Master

Madonna tomorrow 11 AM. Don't forget daylight savings, spring forward... mypict.me/mJsk4

All finished with the workout...Now it's time to relax until tomorrow, then here we go Madonna... mypict.me/mJovx

Guest Mdnaboy

hows her oct 21 dallas show goin?? tickets r still on sale, nervous it will be canceled, kinda shakey

:scared:

I am sure the show will go on. For some buying tickets to a concert in March for a show in October is really early planning, especially if travel is not needed. I am going to this show. First Madonna concert. So I remain optimistic.

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/647-girl-gone-wild-offer-nissim-remix-to-be-used-on-madonnas-2012-world-tour?.html

Girl Gone Wild Offer Nissim Remix to be used on Madonna's 2012 World Tour?

Apparently, Madonna was so impressed by Offer Nissim remix of Girl Gone Wild that she wants to use it for her upcoming World Tour, according to Mako.co.il. Madonna's manager Guy Oseary was behind this collaboration. Reportedly, Madonna was "blown away" and wants Offer Nissim remix for the performance of Girl Gone Wild on her tour.

Mako also reports that Israeli DJ Offer Nissim may join Madonna on stage, at least on her first show in Tel Aviv, Israel. Offer Nissim declined to talk with the press.

new pic from rehearsals:

430172_393114554049731_157452637615925_1421625_151296092_n.jpg

If we're getting Revolver, I have a big feeling we automatically get Celebration instead of Holiday ( or some kind of medley of them both). I think Celebration will become the new Holiday with GGW being a Bennassi track and being that shes using Revolver which is from the Celebration era. Of course Revolver will be part of the Gangsta section which will most likely include Gang Bang, Beautiful Killer, and Girl Gone Wild and the maybe's I can think of from the top of my head....White Heat, Beautiful Stranger, Die Another Day...

could some people mass tweet their dislike over revolver please? its the worst song she's ever recorded.

Agree. If she performs that track will anyone in the audience know it?

It was ignored by radio and flopped everywhere.

Guest ditaluver

my email":

Congratulations! You're entitled to one CD or Download of Madonna's new "MDNA" album for each ticket you purchased, at no additional cost. Redeem all your album(s) by April 1st for a chance to WIN 2 pit tickets and see the show from the best spot in the house. 50 pit tickets to your show will be given away!

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT