Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

I "think" there $250 for alright tickets, $500 for 1rst 20 rows , $700 for 1rst 10 rows and $1500 for front row?? With each one, you get extra stuff....read more here

http://vipnation.com/programs/madonna/

Anyhow many of them are sold out...

The other ticket options vary from $89 to $395 ...

There are already tickets on stubhub at ridiculous prices and you can check before you pay for the icon pass for tickets and there all shitty so I wouldn't bother...

That's all I can gather.

You should a least sign up for e-mails from Madonna.com...they sent one out explaining this. I just had forgotten to check it so I didn't realize I had it.

Guest bluejean

I might pay the $500 or the $700. $1500 is abit OTT.

But then again I'm in Australia so its probably a once in a lifetime chance.

I think you'll be fine. If she's doing South American then Australia I imagine her coming in February. And if you're not booking til later in the year I think shows will be announced by then.

She's doing South America before Christmas. If she wants to get everything over and done with, she'll probably have a couple of weeks off for the holidays and then head to Australia early to mid January. If she decides to extend the tour and head back to Europe again (since it will have been six months since she was last there), then she'll have a couple of months off and probably do the March start that CUBB is fearing.

bluejean, how did I not know that you were an Australian?!

I "think" there $250 for alright tickets, $500 for 1rst 20 rows , $700 for 1rst 10 rows and $1500 for front row?? With each one, you get extra stuff....read more here

http://vipnation.com/programs/madonna/

Anyhow many of them are sold out...

The other ticket options vary from $89 to $395 ...

There are already tickets on stubhub at ridiculous prices and you can check before you pay for the icon pass for tickets and there all shitty so I wouldn't bother...

That's all I can gather.

You should a least sign up for e-mails from Madonna.com...they sent one out explaining this. I just had forgotten to check it so I didn't realize I had it.

Hmmm...so you feel that all the tickets offered through the icon pass aren't worth it?

Hmmm...so you feel that all the tickets offered through the icon pass aren't worth it?

Well I keep searching and searching and I'm getting section 231 and worse...Im not sitting there. I don't care what happens lol

Guest boytoyville

Some of the ticket prices look cheaper than before - why?

And why is the Tel Aviv stadium only allowing 30,000 people for one night. The last tour had 99,000 people during two nights.

Because on Sticky and Sweet she performed at Hayarkon Park. The venue this time doens't hold as many people.

I'm hoping for a date or two at Madison Square Garden but it looks like that wont happen. It would be great if they did a televised HBO special from Yankee Stadium!

They should air it live! That would be amazing to all of us being there and we could tell everyone to watch! They'd be so impressed by they'd wonder why the hell they didn't go and then try to get tickets for Atlantic City and realize they were all sold out.

i was about to buy floor seats for Yankee Stadium but the hassle getting there from NJ is just too much for me.

Same here, with the PATH and subway ride it would take me the same amount of time to go to AC and Philly. As historic as this performance may be I'd much rather drive 2 and half hours to see her in an arena. I'd rather not see her in a stadium setting anyway at these prices.

Hyde Park, London still has not sold out. I think this is her slowest selling show in the UK so far. Capacity for other gigs there was 65,000. :(

The Wembley Stadium S&S show had tickets right up until the last minute although the boxscore said sold out 80,000 tickets I think.

Not surprised this it hasnt sold out. There just isn't a buzz about her or MDNA/GMAYL. If she were playing arenas they would probably

sell better but they are not available because of the Olympics

Guest northernlad

Are you sure? I distinctly remember no tickets popping up on Ticketmaster for it weeks beforehand. Her O2 gigs on the other hand...

Per Hyde Park, I'd imagine if GA was only 40-45 quid like most acts who play there they'd all have been gone in the first day. It is weird seeing her do 1-offs in London.

Are you sure? I distinctly remember no tickets popping up on Ticketmaster for it weeks beforehand. Her O2 gigs on the other hand...

Yep friends of mine got tickets 1 day before the show. They were crappy seats past the stage sidelines. They

should never have been sold and certainly not aT full price. That's Live Nation for you - GREEDY

Per Hyde Park, I'd imagine if GA was only 40-45 quid like most acts who play there they'd all have been gone in the first day. It is weird seeing her do 1-offs in London.

It's called LACK of demand. She has pissed too many people off in the UK.

People just ain't prepared to part with the cash. Scotland is selling because she has

never played there before.

Sticky and Sweet sold out very quickly but they released a block of tickets close to the actual concert. It was sold out for months beforehand but they keep ome back to prevent ticket touts charging exorbitant prices but S&S did originally sell out. I got tickets like that for both S&S and Take That.

I got the rubbish seats where you couldn't hear or see a thing but I got my money back when I complained to Live Nation as we couldn't even tell what song was being sung because we were by the bank of speakers that had blown.

Got a question!

For the VIP Tour Package (Reserved Bowl) says "One premium price level two reserved bowl ticket" where is that exactly?!?... I guess is level two, but I dont see anywhere in the map of the Yankee Stadium the location of that...

San Jose was my show, but perez says it sold out already!!! i haven't seen her ever yet! kill me... she ain't getting any younger.

A show being declared sold out means nothing! Keep checking back on ticketmaster between now and showdate for more tickets being released for sale.