Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

Did an elementary school principal come up with this?

http://www.facebook....fqueens?sk=wall

RUMORS - Fan made

Rumors claim that the 2012 tour will also have a constant in 2013 where it should also affect South Africa. The latter should be divided into 4 parts, one for each decade of her career:

Part 1: 80s -> There will be an 80s years megamix, including the songs: Like a Virgin - Material Girl - Holiday - Express Yourself

Part 2: 90s -> Of course you will find 90s songs remixed. Sure: Ray of Light - Vogue. Speaking of the first performance live of Take a Bow and Don't Cry For Me Argentina from the movie Evita

Part 3: 2000 YEARS -> She'll come under the notes of Music with lots of fire and flame to pass a revised version of American Life, and it is said that the section should conclude with Hung Up!

Part 4: 2010 YEARS -> The concert should conclude with a section dedicated to the new era of Madonna with a grand finale with Gimmie All Your Luvin'

The concert would have 3 interludes between each section, in which will be staged (waiting for her to change clothes) interpretation in theatrical style of her films! We don't know yet what she chose, but they say that there'll be W.E. at the end with Masterpiece.

As for the name, not much is known; is still a mystery, but it should be a tribute to her 30-year career that she would like us to travel over with a single concert!

What do you think? Brilliant, isn't it?

:lmao:

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

Interesting info from Rolling Stone magazine on the US tour dates posted by msmith - "The January 19 issue of Rolling Stone had some interesting things to say about Madonna's upcoming 2012 tour.. "Madonna.. will hit the road in the U.S. this spring, according to concert-biz sources."

Rolling Stone also reported that according to a source, "Arena dates are booked" for Madonna. "It's a slam dunk.""

No. We don't really talk much about her or any other singer for that matter. My Filipino friends have been in the US for a long time. They love to sing and they usually sing songs from musicals like Miss Saigon, Phantom of the Opera, Rent... They seldom sing pop songs but when they do, it's usually Madonna's songs. It might also be because I have some Madonna's Music Sheet books including Celebration book.

No Evita by Madonna :1251:

Rolling Stone Readers' Poll: The 10 Most Anticipated Tours of 2012

3. Madonna

Almost no live act on the planet sells more concert tickets than Madonna. She hasn't been on the road since 2008, but this year she's going to release a new LP and tour the world to support it. Details will probably be announced shortly after her Super Bowl halftime set. Expect lots of new songs and many radically re-worked hits from her past. Also, expect to pay an insane amount of money for tickets. It's well worth it. She puts on a spectacular show.

2. Van Halen

1. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

Guest groovyguy

Rolling Stone Readers' Poll: The 10 Most Anticipated Tours of 2012

3. Madonna

Almost no live act on the planet sells more concert tickets than Madonna. She hasn't been on the road since 2008, but this year she's going to release a new LP and tour the world to support it. Details will probably be announced shortly after her Super Bowl halftime set. Expect lots of new songs and many radically re-worked hits from her past. Also, expect to pay an insane amount of money for tickets. It's well worth it. She puts on a spectacular show.

2. Van Halen

1. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

:thumbsup:

It is really best that the itineraries and the dates be announced almost immediately after the Super Bowl performance... the hype, the astonishment, the awe will make the ticket sales go through the roof, not to mention it's been 3 years since she was out there touring... this will be an insane year for MADONNA, the QUEEN!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a359731/madonna-teases-new-world-tour-in-2012-i-still-have-to-pay-the-rent.html

Madonna teases new world tour in 2012: 'I still have to pay the rent'

Madonna has confirmed plans to embark on a new world tour.

The singer revealed that she will play a string of shows to support her 12th studio album MDNA, which is expected to be released this spring.

Appearing on The Graham Norton Show, The Sun quotes the star as joking: "I just have to pay the rent. A girl has to make a living, but truthfully I do enjoy it. Touring is the most rewarding of all my jobs."

However, Madonna maintained that she was angered when the demo version of her new single 'Gimme All Your Luvin' leaked online last year and assured fans that the album will be out soon.

Speaking about its release, she quipped: "It's soon. It depends how quickly people hack in to my server and leak it. Can people wait? It's terrible."

Madonna's upcoming single 'Gimme All Your Luvin' will apparently debut on US radio on February 7.

The Graham Norton Show featuring Madonna talking about her new movie W.E. will air on Friday, January 13 at 10.35pm on BBC One.

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a359731/madonna-teases-new-world-tour-in-2012-i-still-have-to-pay-the-rent.html

Madonna teases new world tour in 2012: 'I still have to pay the rent'

Madonna has confirmed plans to embark on a new world tour.

The singer revealed that she will play a string of shows to support her 12th studio album MDNA, which is expected to be released this spring.

Appearing on The Graham Norton Show, The Sun quotes the star as joking: "I just have to pay the rent. A girl has to make a living, but truthfully I do enjoy it. Touring is the most rewarding of all my jobs."

AMEN! :clap:

http://www.facebook.com/madonnathequeenofqueens?sk=wall

RUMORS - Fan made

Rumors claim that the 2012 tour will also have a constant in 2013 where it should also affect South Africa. The latter should be divided into 4 parts, one for each decade of her career:

Part 1: 80s -> There will be an 80s years megamix, including the songs: Like a Virgin - Material Girl - Holiday - Express Yourself

Part 2: 90s -> Of course you will find 90s songs remixed. Sure: Ray of Light - Vogue. Speaking of the first performance live of Take a Bow and Don't Cry For Me Argentina from the movie Evita

Part 3: 2000 YEARS -> She'll come under the notes of Music with lots of fire and flame to pass a revised version of American Life, and it is said that the section should conclude with Hung Up!

Part 4: 2010 YEARS -> The concert should conclude with a section dedicated to the new era of Madonna with a grand finale with Gimmie All Your Luvin'

The concert would have 3 interludes between each section, in which will be staged (waiting for her to change clothes) interpretation in theatrical style of her films! We don't know yet what she chose, but they say that there'll be W.E. at the end with Masterpiece.

As for the name, not much is known; is still a mystery, but it should be a tribute to her 30-year career that she would like us to travel over with a single concert!

What do you think? Brilliant, isn't it?

As if she would relegate her new material to the last quarter of her show. What kind of shitty fans make up this bs

Have these people ever been to a Madonna tour where at least 3/4 of the current album material doesn't get performed

throughout the whole show?

Probably not new topic worthy, but I caught this article about the potential support act for the tour....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4060580/Madonna-Singer-invites-Azari-III-to-support-her-on-her-new-tour.html

Azari III....an electronic act from Canada. I haven't heard of them, so I guess I will check them out.

thanks for the tip! been checkin them out and I like them, very early nineties dance meets 2012

I just heard Reckless....LOVE IT!

Omg! Madonna is confirmed to tour Peru on december, it is on the news, they say Madonna will be touring southamerica all december.

Omg! Madonna is confirmed to tour Peru on december, it is on the news, they say Madonna will be touring southamerica all december.

I read this on the news this morning, will it be true or is the business man trying to create some buzz?, he said that Madonna is coming to South America on December.

Btw, glad to find another peruvian fan here. Post more often.

I read this on the news this morning, will it be true or is the business man trying to create some buzz?, he said that Madonna is coming to South America on December.Btw, glad to find another peruvian fan here. Post more often.

hola to you both from Argentina! It seems we're quite a few of latin americans here! Good to see that. Really really hope this rumor is true, has the business man mentioned Buenos Aires?

hola to you both from Argentina! It seems we're quite a few of latin americans here! Good to see that. Really really hope this rumor is true, has the business man mentioned Buenos Aires?

Brazil here!! I'm expecting São Paulo and Rio as usual. There's a rumour about the Cidade do Rock being the venue in Rio. More than 100,000 people! It would be amazing! :dramatic:

I am visiting Buenos Aires for a holiday in November (and Santiago). Is it too much to hope she will play at that time?

I am visiting Buenos Aires for a holiday in November (and Santiago). Is it too much to hope she will play at that time?

according to the peruvian newspaper's rumor, she would play in south America in December instead of early 2013. But take it with a grain of salt big as a hill. So good to hear you're coming to Buenos Aires! first time? you'll love it! contact me via pm if you want so we can perhaps catch her live!

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/451-madonna-to-perform-in-peru-in-december-2012

Madonna to perform in Peru in December 2012?

Madonna will stop in Lima, Peru, with her upcoming world tour, according to Peruvian concert producer Jorge Ferrand.

"I'm trying to bring Madonna (to Lima) in December," Jorge Ferrand revealed to Capital radio station. "But if I won't bring her here, someone else will do it. Madonna will tour in Peru in December and she will perform here anyway."

Ferrand also revealed that Lady Gaga is going to Lima in November 2012. "Lady Gaga is coming in November. Negotiations are not closed yet. Imagine Lady Gaga in November, and Madonna in December. I am going for Madonna, I'm not betting on Lady Gaga, hope her fans will forgive me," Ferrand said.

I take it the cunt is playing Australia this time? I can go with CUBB and the sexy god t shirt. :dramatic: Would be fun in the sun with all the beautiful people. :wow:

:lol:

This reminds of my favourite post ever here which simply said

'PLAY OPEN YOUR HEART YOU CUNT'.

Hola, latin americans do it better!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/23/madonnas-2012-tour-more-exclusive-details/

Madonna’s 2012 Tour – More Exclusive Details

We were the first to confirm it, back in November, and this time Madonnarama can reveal more exclusive information on Madonna’s 2012 tour.

Mark your calendars, because Madonna will be performing in Paris on 14 July 2012 at the Stade de France.

Here are what the official ticket prices will be:

Gold Seats : 149,80 €

Cat 1: 127,80 €

Cat 2: 100,30 €

Cat 3: 45,30 €

Standing – Golden Circle: 122,30 €

Standing – Regular : 83,80 €

Those also give you an estimation of what the prices might be in similar venues…

Are you excited? because we are!

Fantastique!

Those prices don't seem to be steeper than S&S. I think she hasn't hiked the prices up, right?

I'm shocked that she didn't... wasn't it at the usual $300 level back in S&S? E150 Gold seats is just like $US225 right?