Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

WTF :blink: bitch!

and what about another ones? :scared: any chance to get a normal view?

qzp5lg.gif

Category 7 - 110.00 TL

Category 6 - 165.00 TL

Category 5 - Pitch (Standing) - 165.00 TL

Category 4 - 220.00 TL

Category 3 - 275.00 TL

Category 2 - 380.00 TL

Category 8 - Front of Stage Early Entry - 990.00 TL

Category 1 - Front of Stage - 635.00 TL

1 TL = 0,43 Euro

https://twitter.com/#!/monterrific

Madonna World Tour rehearsals have started

Monte Pittman tweeted the following…

It’s on…

Accompanied by a picture of him, Kevin Antunes, Brian Frasier-Moore and Ric’key Pageot…

20120222-news-madonna-monte-pittman-rehearsals-400x298.jpg

This week, Monte Pittman was also the guest of LA Talk Radio and told them…

MDNA is beyond phenomenal. Everything is interesting all the way through, it’s really cool!

Pittman looks like that Madonna stalker in this pic :sneaky:

WTF :blink: bitch!

and what about another ones? :scared: any chance to get a normal view?

Once in a lifetime to see Madonna live.

You wanna miss it?

But be quick, before you've decided to buy, those tickets may be gone faster than you can imagine.

Tickets can't keep on waiting for you

I know that you're still hesitating

Don't cry for it when it's all sold out

You'll wake up one day, but it'll be too late

:crazy:

Guest groovyguy

MadonnaTribe

W.E.'s Oscar-nominated costume designer Arianne Phillips will be returning to her stylist roots to design costumes for Madonna's upcoming tour, which she says is top secret, but promises 'will be the most incredible tour of all time'.

'You can get a hint of that from the Super Bowl, although it won’t look like that at all,' she teased.

https://twitter.com/#!/monterrific

Madonna World Tour rehearsals have started

Monte Pittman tweeted the following…

It’s on…

Accompanied by a picture of him, Kevin Antunes, Brian Frasier-Moore and Ric’key Pageot…

This week, Monte Pittman was also the guest of LA Talk Radio and told them…

MDNA is beyond phenomenal. Everything is interesting all the way through, it’s really cool!

I'm soooo excited for this tour!! I'm glad that she's bringing Kevin back.

Guest ditaluver

some dancer just posted this tweet

"ADRIEN GALO @adriengalo86

good morning!!!its official 2012 i will be on tour MDNA with the only one madonna ;-) super exited the team gonna be crazy.. are you ready?"

Guest groovyguy

some dancer just posted this tweet

"ADRIEN GALO @adriengalo86

good morning!!!its official 2012 i will be on tour MDNA with the only one madonna ;-) super exited the team gonna be crazy.. are you ready?"

Dancer: britney spears,madonna, nicole scherzinger, lady gaga, beyonce, rihanna, black eyed peas, cheryl cole, alexandra burke....

Ak75qibCAAEFSgl.jpgadrien-galo-britney.jpg

the tour is selling INCREDIBLY considering shes not been out promoting any new music AT ALL.

as soon as GGW drops, the video is out, shes doing the promotional rounds and MDNA drops its gonna be a total sell out. Plus Super Bowl reminded shes still the greatest performer on earth.

Guest groovyguy

The band members

Ric'key Pageot - Keyboards

Monte Pittman - Guitar

Brian Frasier-Moore - Drums

Kevin Antunes - MD / Keyboards

Backing Vocals (Not in the photo)

Nicki Richards

Kiley Dean

The band members

Monte Pittman - Guitar

Nicki Richards

Kiley Dean

oh no.. where is donna??

the tour is selling INCREDIBLY considering shes not been out promoting any new music AT ALL.

:clap:

at last someone with a bit of perspective on here

American journalist May 2008 "Maybe she should reconsider playing stadium sized venues"

OK

Hello,

I registered on Madonna.com and when I go to forums I see the topics when I click on any topic I want to read it says

"An Error Occurred Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information."

Below it, it says "[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in." Help :(

Guest groovyguy

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2012/02/live-nation-entertainment-ticketmaster-still-losing-money-but-not-as-much.html

Live Nation: Still losing money, but not as much

After a year of singing the blues in 2010, concert and ticketing giant Live Nation Entertainment Inc. had cause for a modest celebration, posting a 6% uptick in revenue and narrower losses in 2011 despite a tough global economy.

Propelled by strong sales of concerts from Jimmy Buffett, Van Halen, Roger Waters and others, the Beverly Hills company on Thursday said sales for the year that ended Dec. 31 were $5.38 billion, compared with $5.06 billion in 2010.

Meanwhile, its net loss narrowed to $83 million for 2011, from $228.4 million in 2010, as Live Nation de-emphasized its less profitable amphitheater concert venues and focused on its higher-margin arena events. As a result, ticket revenue largely represented by its Ticketmaster unit grew 14.5% last year, while the concert promotion business eked out a 2% gain in sales.

“The bottom line is that they’re still losing money, but not as much as they had before,” said Gary Bongiovanni, publisher of Pollstar, a trade publication that tracks the live event business.

Live Nation also shrugged off the loss of ticket sales from the NBA lockout last quarter, posting a 6% jump in ticketing revenue. That’s mostly because of strong presales of tickets for 2012 concerts, Live Nation Chief Executive Michael Rapino said in a call with Wall Street analysts.

For the fourth quarter that ended Dec. 31, overall revenue fell 4.2% to $1.19 billion, from $1.24 billion a year earlier. The company did not report a net income figure, saying only that operating losses narrowed to $66.7 million, down from $86.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2010.

Live Nation ended the year with $844 million in cash.

Looking ahead, Rapino said 2012 is shaping up to be a decent concert year, particularly for music festivals and with major acts such as Bruce Springsteen and Dave Matthews scheduled to hit the road. He predicted that attendance would see a “low single digit” percentage increase, though overall ticket revenue would be flat to slightly higher for the year.

Bongiovanni agreed that music festivals appear to be doing well, with events such as Coachella and Stagecoach sold out months before they are set to happen.

“The key this year is whether tickets will be priced right,” Bongiovanni said. Many of Madonna’s tickets, for example, are selling well above $300 apiece, he said. “She’s not meeting up with much price resistance, but that doesn’t mean others will be so lucky.”

The band members

Monte Pittman - Guitar

Nicki Richards

Kiley Dean

Are the backing vocalists confirmed? As far as Donna DeLory it looks as if her Madonna mega tour days are behind her unfortunately. I really enjoyed her on those past Madonna Tours. Kiley Dean wasn't that great and Nicki drowned her out anyway.

Guest groovyguy

Are the backing vocalists confirmed? As far as Donna DeLory it looks as if her Madonna mega tour days are behind her unfortunately. I really enjoyed her on those past Madonna Tours. Kiley Dean wasn't that great and Nicki drowned her out anyway.

Source: http://www.madonnaunderground.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1967%3Atour-rehearsals-begonnen-in-nyc&catid=22%3Aalgemeen&lang=en

http://gulfnews.com/arts-entertainment/celebrity/madonna-fans-snap-up-all-22-000-concert-tickets-1.986940

Madonna fans snap up all 22,000 concert tickets

All 22,000 tickets to see Madonna perform at Yas Arena, Abu Dhabi, on June 3 sold out on Monday

By Kelly Crane and Manjusha Radhakrishnan, Senior Reporters Published: 14:21 February 27, 2012

Image Credit: FRANCOIS NEL/Gulf News

Tickets for the Madonna June 3 concert went on sale today Virgin Megastores in Mall of Emirates. People had queued up early morning before the booths could open. Dubai: That’s it. All 22,000 tickets to see Madonna perform at Yas Arena, Abu Dhabi, on June 3 sold out on Monday, according to organisers Flash Entertainment.

“The Abu Dhabi show marks the first time Madonna has performed in this region. We knew from the day we announced the show that tickets were sure to sell out extremely quickly. Her fan reaction has been overwhelming and with immediate sell out, Madonna’s show in Abu Dhabi now holds the record for the most popular event we have ever staged,” a spokesman for Flash said.

Madonna fans queued up on Monday morning to buy tickets for her UAE debut concert and cheered as counters opened at exactly midday as promised at Virgin Megastore outlets in Mall of the Emirates and The Dubai Mall on Monday.

At Mall of the Emirates, bean bags and chairs were laid out for those who came early. Charmaine Borg, first in line, said she came to the mall at 7.30am for the midday sale start.

Article continues below

Marton Broetel, a visitor from Germany, said it was his birthday on Monday and that he was treating himself to Madonna tickets.

“I need to do some budget planning with airline tickets and all but Madonna is worth it,” he said.

Shylla Sandava said she took the day off from work to stand in line. “I tried to buy tickets at the pre-sale but it didn’t work out. I didn’t want to take any more chances so here I am,” she said.

Each customer was allowed to purchase eight tickets each.

At the Virgin Megastore outlet in The Dubai Mall, staff were trying to lighten things up as people queued up and Madonna’s tracks played loudly in the background.

Honelyn Igle, 31, a Dubai resident since 2007, was the first out with her two tickets. She said she had been at the store since 9am.

“It wasn’t as crazy as I expected but I wasn’t taking any chances,” she said.

One happy customer, who bought eight General Admission tickets for Dh495 each, said he was planning to sell them for double later.

Meanwhile, some fans who were waiting to purchase tickets online at thinkflash.ae had to wait in a virtual queue for about 30 minutes before gaining access.

Organiser Flash Entertainment had previously announced that only 22,000 tickets will go on sale for the Madonna concert, only her second stop in the World Tour to promote her 12th studio album, MDNA, out March 26. The first phase of the tour will cover multiple cities in Asia, North America and Europe.

http://www.emirates247.com/eb247/the-business-of-life/events/madonna-fever-heats-up-dubai-as-tickets-go-on-sale-2012-02-27-1.445409

Madonna fever heats up Dubai as tickets go on sale

By Staff

Published Monday, February 27, 2012

Tickets for Madonna's concert in Abu Dhabi on June 3 goes on sale today (SUPPLIED)

As part of her latest world tour US pop star Madonna is all set to entrall fans in Abu Dhabi this summer. And the Emirates is all ready beginning to feel the heat.

Tickets for her June 3 concert went on sale today (February 27) at Virgin Megastores outlets in Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall and a decent crowd had already queued up early morning before the booths could open.

'Emirates24|7' saw a cross-section of fans - from mothers with kids in prams to teenage students and office-goers patiently waiting for their turn.

Considering this is a Monday morning, the crowd turnout has been substantial. While some over-enthusiastic fans were disheartened on not witnessing a stampede others heaved a sigh of relief at being able to peacefully purchase their tickets.

Fadi Ghanem, 27, said: "I got here at 10am anticipating long queues, but it's not too bad." He planned to buy Dh250-tickets for his seven friends and was not sure how many one person is allowed to purchase.

Flash Entertainment allowed eight tickets of the general admission category to be sold per person, prompting one Janet Ester to say: "That's a bit much don't you think? Surely four per person is good enough to allow others further up in the line to have a chance at the cheaper tickets?"

Swapnil Joshi, a college student, said: "I had class so I couldn't get here any earlier than 11.30am, but I'm not complaining."

"I called in sick from work today to get here," said Mark P, refusing to give his full name, lest he gets caught by the boss, he said. "Just to make it clear, I'm just here to earn brownie points with my girlfriend. I couldn't care less."

Meanwhile, classic Madonna tracks such as 'Like A Virgin' and "Fever' created the right mood at the outlets.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/11/madonna-world-tour-2012-more-dates-added-and-vip-packages-2/

Madonna World Tour 2012: More dates added and VIP packages detailed

A new date has been added to the North American leg of Madonna’s 2012 World Tour.

Miami fans will be glad to know that Madonna is set to perform at the American Airlines Arena on Monday, 19 November 2012, in Miami.

Presales start on 28 February 2012 and the general sale is planned for March 5th.

http://madonna.com/tour/